3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

So, I am quite new and tried to read as much as I could before I post anything anywhere... However, I failed to read about a creampie... there must be something!.. maybe I am missing it..?

The cum poses are good, but the other ones just have the cum spraying out the partner back/belly/rear end of the head... i think creampies would be a HUGE asset..

thank you ;]

Hello All,

So, I am quite new and tried to read as much as I could before I post anything anywhere... However, I failed to read about a creampie... there must be something!.. maybe I am missing it..?

The cum poses are good, but the other ones just have the cum spraying out the partner back/belly/rear end of the head... i think creampies would be a HUGE asset..

thank you ;]

This! I'd love to see a creampie pose/finish! Creampies IRL are great, and it would be great here too!

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm going to finally post on here. Not sure it would do any good but I'll give my two cents anyway

More ff, fff, mff, mfm poses.. tg and futas should be included in all of these. Titty fucking poses (these should work with any ff or fff poses as well, not just any with f and m ( either multiple m's or single).. more cumshot/ending poses (in mouth, ass or pussy). Maybe it's just me but I feel any poses with m and f should work with ff seeing how f's can play with a penis. And there are some ff poses I feel where the penis option should be included. Such as there's one in the foreplay section where two f's are kneeling and stroking each other's cock.. how about making a pose where one has a cock (maybe add an option to turn it on or off?) and the other has a pussy so that one is getting a handjob and the other is getting fingered or rubbed? That's another thing that just popped in my head... more handjob poses maybe? (again this should also include ff not just mf). I have so many that I've thought of in the short time I've been playing but can't really think of them right now. Maybe I should start writing these down to keep track of them lol

Anywho... there's my two cents worth not sure if it'll make a difference

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

What I would love to see is option to choose few variating actions within each of the sex poses that we have.

It doesn't make sense that we have one sex position for licking balls and others for sucking cock.

Many other similar games have such feature and it could look like in my simulated pictures - you would be able to

choose "Actions" and that would significantly improve the virtual sex experience and make each pose not so repetitive.

e364d306a902a2858dded7829d0421b1b0f35e1a

Here for instance, beside licking balls, you could choose to suck the cock or jerk it.

68af20074e715818d40dd23dbcf3ac45df2bf15b

Here the man would be able to grab or smack girls ass.

7e6858b80addc00b5bd5a86ad05ef2bc4072c851

Girld could jerk or suck the cock in this one.

8179774dfdbc8130050bde7b5b13e776a1ddb571

Man could pull the hair or spank the girl here.

01f1b2fdb354afb07a5e1630bd036ef3817cb7c7

Here the man could grab her tit or smack it.

e5c1d45ce4988fc5be77f49ba7c3ebcbee753f6c

Of course there could be other more inventive actions for each pose.

e87a390aab795f8b44e97fd6acbb47317526ffad

I would definitely love to have option to kiss in sex poses.

ccac04193fbedc72c7d91efc0820b7637e6e5255

We play great game with amazing graphics but need to describe it in the chat if we want to kiss.

One of my favorite poses in 3DX is actually Slowdance because you can cicle trough kissing and turning around

when ever you feel it needs some change to keep it interesting!

+++ Just to not forget this amazing idea

Sometimes it's not quantity that adds to the fun, but quality...

As much as I like the actual poses, they all have one problem... we all seem to have sillicone tits that wiggle just once on a sudden movement and then they're like frozen.

I had a kid and although I think my breasts are still worth looking at (no they're not hanging too much ^_^ ) they bounce and wiggle when we have intercourse, much to the excitement of my partner.

If actual poses could be adapted that way, I think it would add to the fun for all people playing, not only men.

As for the guys in game... it must be painful to walk around 24/7 with a hardon...

So I think there's still room for certain perhaps more subtle improvements in this game's graphics :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is just my thought, and maybe not entirely relevant to this topic, but what about some control for guys in regards to the penis? As soon as we're naked, we're fully erect. Even after sex, which honestly kinda weirds me out a bit. It might also be nice for the partner to make the guy erect.

Again, just a thought, for what it's worth.

Sometimes it's not quantity that adds to the fun, but quality...

As much as I like the actual poses, they all have one problem... we all seem to have sillicone tits that wiggle just once on a sudden movement and then they're like frozen.

I had a kid and although I think my breasts are still worth looking at (no they're not hanging too much ^_^ ) they bounce and wiggle when we have intercourse, much to the excitement of my partner.

If actual poses could be adapted that way, I think it would add to the fun for all people playing, not only men.

As for the guys in game... it must be painful to walk around 24/7 with a hardon...

So I think there's still room for certain perhaps more subtle improvements in this game's graphics :D

Yes, breasts movement would be nice, as would a way we as men could increase arousal levels. I think it would add to foreplay and make it as important in game as in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

LaylaK said:

... my breasts ... bounce and wiggle when we have intercourse, much to the excitement of my partner.

Yes to both, please Devs.