3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Agreed and add FFF while you guys are at adding 3-way poses. Seriously, the examples you brought up also apply to women in game that want to have a 3some. I can't count the number of situations with my two hands anymore, in which I was the third lady, rubbing my self and watching the other two lick eachother. I can feel your pain there. It sucks!

SUCH

TRUE

WORDS!

Deeeeevs, PLEASE! :angry: 

Phili wonders if perhaps a human sacrifice would help ... would also give some "colders" & trolls in the game a "positive usage" ... :D 

"Hear me roar!" ;) 

i dont know why 80% of people post gifs or pics of the already existing sex poses in game, but anyways, here we go again :)

miss you Goose ^^

I made some of these animations faster than the others to demonstrate how fast they can be played without looking too weird. Some of them are jumpy but that's just how they saved as a gif. And yes there's a lot of oral because there's barely any in-game already, though the majority of these are user suggestions from this thread.

These are all 16-20 frame loop animations, while an in-game animation would be something like 120 frames (I'm just guessing). Those animations would have constraints on certain bones to change their movement over time to make it look less repetitive.

None of these pictures here have polished head/face/hand/finger/legs/feet bone movement, they're simply for demonstration. These all took about 20-30 minutes each but if I were to do a full animation it would have all of the above and only take about an hour to complete each final 'pose'.

Why am I doing this? Because right now I have nothing better to do (holiday woo woooo) and more importantly I want to show you how easy this is (lazy devs).

P7RN26pH.gifUNRNEvl5.gif
Ok7DvMFE.gifOAObXeuQ.gif
rRs47YmU.gifxgohG5Hb.gif
bIYBEgba.gifCHgbcoaX.gif
WvER91Wu.gifHNmfSLMw.gif

Guest Fuwakumi

i dont know why 80% of people post gifs or pics of the already existing sex poses in game, but anyways, here we go again :)

miss you Goose ^^

Ohhhhh my gawd!! Wait, still no foursomes yet? I want all my holes plugged and filled with hot and sticky cream...my dream to see in this game.