3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Definitely like the idea of sort of variations on the fly, little personal touches (or spanks.) And TOTALLY understand the complexity of adding completely new animations, plus the depths of this little communities creativity/depravity is near infinite.lol... But do hope the devs do look into it. (Particularly MY depravities...)

There are two things relating to poses I really would like to see which are not there as at Sep 2016... Threesome for male/male/male, like even just one pose, 2 guys and a girl have variety of things to do but not for 3 guys... if I'm with one guy and another guy comes along they can't join and have to stand there wanking and the three way all goes on in chat, we really REALLY need threeways for all males. I wanna be a spitroast please. The other pose I keep thinking I need and is not there is one person bent over a bit with their hands on the wall and being penetrated from behind, not just for guys, for both sexes. Would be hot. Thx.

Agreed and add FFF while you guys are at adding 3-way poses. Seriously, the examples you brought up also apply to women in game that want to have a 3some. I can't count the number of situations with my two hands anymore, in which I was the third lady, rubbing my self and watching the other two lick eachother. I can feel your pain there. It sucks!