3DXChat Community

Music

OwyMary

Greetings to all.
Since some days, before this last update, the music will not play properly. Shortly be listening, he stops and repeated countless times, and repeated again and again a fragment. like an echo continuum. A broken record (disco rayado).
I uninstalled the program and I made sure not to leave any folder. I then installed again, and the problem persists.
Use Windows 10 Home more windows updates anniversary. 64-bit operating system and x64 processor .. A good graphics card and 24 GB of RAM

Please try this :)

Hi uninstall 3DXChat, remove all files of C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat20beta, C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat

Run gizmos Reg-Clean bat, reboot your PC and reinstall again :)

I hope it works!?

Hi guys! I have created a little bat file that clears regisrty folder: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil"

1) Just download 3dx_reg_cleaner.bat file

2) Click right mouse button on that file and select "Run as Administrator"

Thank you very much for the help, but still does not work. I think it Should be a sound driver problems. I do not get to know drivers using the program That, in order to update or downgrade...

I've the guess maybe does your ISP blocks parts of the game...

Could you please made your ISP open for all internet connections and disable it for a try with 3DXChat?

• 1 month later...

same problem here. i´ve take off my router-firewall. nothing was better,after doing this. 2 minutes music in clubs,that it stops,when i go out and then go in,the music is playing for a wile.but sometimes it stops!

When this is happens go in your Settings-->Section Sound and Disable, re-enable Radio :)

This problem is known for members with a instability Internet connection when they lost for a short moment the internet connection :unsure:

When this is happens go in your Settings-->Section Sound and Disable, re-enable Radio :)

This problem is known for members with a instability Internet connection when they lost for a short moment the internet connection :unsure:

thx chilles,thats works,but every 2 minutes take of/on this annoy so. isn´t there something that i can do, to remove this problem? some ports unblocking?

i think, i have found the prob for me. when i connected to inet with wlan,this music crash prob comes,when i use lan (dlan) it isn´t there. at the moment i hear music without crashes,for 15 minutes! i didn´t know,that my wlan does soes issue. i play other games with wlan,without probs. but its fine,thats working now! :)

i think, i have found the prob for me. when i connected to inet with wlan,this music crash prob comes,when i use lan (dlan) it isn´t there. at the moment i hear music without crashes,for 15 minutes! i didn´t know,that my wlan does soes issue. i play other games with wlan,without probs. but its fine,thats working now! :)

For the Music Player Plugin are short DC's enough because it needs a constantly stream. The game can handle short time DCs for example if you lost short you WLan but the Plugin does a short DC faster notice :unsure: 

Maybe is something wrong with your WLan of your Box?

For the Music Player Plugin are short DC's enough because it needs a constantly stream. The game can handle short time DCs for example if you lost short you WLan but the Plugin does a short DC faster notice :unsure:

Maybe is something wrong with your WLan of your Box?

normaly not,i´m using the wlan all the time,playing other video games,downloading with jdownloader etc!ok there are some issues when iam playing battlefield for example,called rubberbanding, but i didnt know,thats coming from the wlan.but i´ll to try some tests now.