3DXChat Community

What are some good /me texts for boy-girl rp?

CumProvider

Okay, on a serious note...or at least as serious as things get here....

Things work a lot better if they are spontaneous, and that you are reacting to what your partner is doing. Simply using some "favourites" feels fake and forced, and if you partner with the same person regularly, they will start to find it boring (yes, I speak from personal experience).

Think about how you react to the situation in real life; what you're feeling, what you're doing with your hands, is your heart beating faster. 

There's no instruction book for good RP, just as there is no instruction book for RL. You go with the situation and behave as you feel is right.

Just go with the flow hun. If you see someone that you think is hot then role play what you are doing /me watches her walk loving how all her curves move perfectly. Walks up to her to say "Hello" hoping she will give me the time of day. Pretty simple just use your imagination, think what would you like to do what would you actually do and try to write it out as descriptive as possible. Describing as much as possible. Describing what you feel and what you body and mind want. Hope that helps?

Oh also practice with ppl in game learn and watch what they do. Some even RP in local. This was my first game like this and I never RP before I just learned by watching and being with ppl picking up things from them.

And yes read those stories that Rob posted the link to. Those can help too.

well, except they dont have a penis so would look funny if he told some girl to please lick his clit

Oh sorry I thought he was going to make a girl avi like all these other dudes do :P

Good question, how do you know if it's really a girl or a guy playing as a girl?

Some guys playing as girls will say on their profile, although most probably don't. But here's a rule of thumb for you (not 100% guaranteed)...if a girl colds you...it's probably a guy. :D

But as Rob says this is a can of worms that gets opened way too often around here. Personally, I'd say don't worry too much about it, but I'm a bisexual girl, so you know....it's not really a thing for me :P As long as people are respectful.