3DXChat Community

Examples of collars, oh my!

RosaFoxy

The collars are in but you need to present proof you have been spade or neutered before receiving one, last thing he need is an over population of pixels running around here

I have no idea what this means.

Collars. Now please.

*opens her eyes like a child on christmas day and ... gets disappointed*

No collars. Cruel world  :mellow: 

Please stop this cruel behaviour against kittens and subs in here and add those collars.  :wub: 

Guest Suikazura

No, no collars for you. Masks. That is what everyone has been asking for......Masks. Then after the masks we will, of course need more hats, to go with the mask.......... no wait that would make some sense.............it will be a new chair for the rooms. That would be random enough.

<sarcasm> (well, not really)

Buying that multi-month subscription is looking more and more like a waste of money, unfortunately.

Giz, Lisa..

Are you guys serious with the two latest posts in Upcoming Content with those masks? After nearly a month with no updates, you give us masks while the community begs for collars, shemales, and things that actually matter? 

Giz, Lisa..

Are you guys serious with the two latest posts in Upcoming Content with those masks? After nearly a month with no updates, you give us masks while the community begs for collars, shemales, and things that actually matter? 

I agree with you brun,

those masks aren't needed like some other updates we've had, but maybe it's because we get a new location? Looking like Venice? 

Would be the only explaining for me, why we get those.  :blink: 

But I agree. Develop stuff your costumers were asking for!

You can add this nonsense when the game has grown enough and players won't leave because of a wrong updater after a too long time of nothing.  :angry: