3DXChat Community

It was a pleasure to play with you all - AoD will close it's doors

Xanar

Dear people of 3DX,

after nearly one year, we've decided to close Angels of Desire.

AoD became more and more burden for me and my vice-president.

We had a lot of fun in that time, but recently we had lots of dramas going on.

I was there, from the first time AoD opened it's doors. The first event, the first song. I remember everyone yelling "Thunder" in local, when I played Thunderstruck.

The time has come. It's best to close AoD now.

I want to thank the following people at this point:

LauraTWK - You've been a great addition to AoD and making you my vice-pres was the best thing I did. Not only you helped me in AoD, you also helped me outside. A 'Thank you' would be way to weak for what you did to me, but.... Thank you so much :)

Chouun - You've been there from the start till the end. You supported me, AoD, everyone. We had our differences but we always found a way and you helped me with a lot of advices :)

Berich - I know you won't read this but you're the reason why AoD even exists. Without you there would be no AoD.

SayaX - You've helped us and me a lot. You were an official DJ and you rocked the club. You planned some amazing tunes, planned amazing events... Thank you :)

AmandaHThomas, Kuro, FairyDust, Jasmine, Naike, Nettis, Glo, MissD, Candi, Eraphia, Yoda, Maron, Achroi, SoniaMyst, MeganMasters, BDSMetal-Gang - Thank you all for your support :)

The "Think-Pink" event on monday will be the last Event from AoD. I hope we'll see a lot of people there to have fun and dance with us!

Guest Fuwakumi

Aww D:

Wait wait, shouldn't you pass the ownership to someone you trust before you say you're closing? I haven't had the chance to be in one of your club nights yet and you're closing.

T.T

No fair... I want there to be more clubs like this to stay.

While I have never been an official member and only a DJ for a short period It was always a pleasure working with AoD. Together we created some amazing events between us, and I would like to thank Xanar and Laura for their massive support.

You should be proud that you have managed to keep a group going as long as you have and have always been a fun venue which the community continues to visit for the music, requests and fun interaction in local chat.

That's a shame but also understandable i thank each and every member/DJ who ever played there for the wonderful nights they helped provide to myself and many others in this place.... Thank you Xanar and the AoD members for all your hard work :D  :D  B)  B)  ;)  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hi everybody,

I just read the bad new :((

For me its hard, you were like me 2nd family....:((

It was so beautiful to knew each other and to join to the diffrent great meetings and events

THANKS XANAR and LAURA for all this beautiful things

Aod will be always in my heart.....

Sure I will be there tomorrow for a last evening...

Kisses

It's been very humbling to see the amount of kind messages that we've received here and in-game. Thank you everyone who has ever supported us, had fun within us or simply visited us - without you, the club would never have been as fun as it was.

Coming to this decision was truly heartbreaking for us but, in the end, it's the right thing to do. That said, who knows what the future will hold. Somewhere down the line, maybe there will be some more chapters to be written in the history of the Angels of Desire rockclub.

Until then, I hope to see plenty of you at our Think Pink event tomorrow night to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and give the club the send-off it deserves.

\m/ \m/

(p.s. free muffins for anyone who attends)