3DXChat Community

A message from SugarBunny

Sugar Bunny

I would request that we stop all of this. Bunny said her piece, take t how you wish.

Some of you will be happy she is gone, some just don't care, a few of us will be sad and will miss her.

so i ask you all, please drop the subject, let it go, she is gone, she probably isn't even looking at this.

everytime this is brought up, it hurts some of us, so please just stop.

I understand she started the thread, i understand that you wish to comment. but a few of you have said multiple times that you are done with this.

yet here you are, posting again, bringing up the subject again.

Bunny said what she wanted to, then departed. there was no need for any comments here.

No one made me say this but myself, i'm sad i have to put that, but it will need to be said.

the time has come to move on.

I will never speak of this subject again anywhere.

I hope all of you will do the same.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bree

I would request that we stop all of this. Bunny said her piece, take t how you wish.

Some of you will be happy she is gone, some just don't care, a few of us will be sad and will miss her.

so i ask you all, please drop the subject, let it go, she is gone, she probably isn't even looking at this.

everytime this is brought up, it hurts some of us, so please just stop.

I understand she started the thread, i understand that you wish to comment. but a few of you have said multiple times that you are done with this.

yet here you are, posting again, bringing up the subject again.

Bunny said what she wanted to, then departed. there was no need for any comments here.

No one made me say this but myself, i'm sad i have to put that, but it will need to be said.

the time has come to move on.

I will never speak of this subject again anywhere.

I hope all of you will do the same.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bree

Why don't u ask to post-5159-0-51518000-1475379276.jpgit in that case? That will solve the problem no?

edit: fuck it, I ask for you now!

Edited by Briana