3DXChat Community

A Message To All.....

FutaBreeder

I am Here to talk about something. Things have gone crazy in this world. We are here to have fun, to meet new people, to have hot steamy time. But there are those that wish to just ruin everything for everyone.

People have gone to the higher ups, have gone to complain about something that really should not be a problem. They cried and moaned, they gave supposed evidence that could have been faked or even taken to make them load good and the other party look bad.

So the higher ups do what they want and fine the person they complain about. Have these higher ups asked the other persons side, not to my knowledge. Have they bothered to look into it, or even ask any other people here about this person? All these higher ups did was take the word of a few annoyed people.

So I am here, to ask for support, for a wonderful person. I am not asking you to love her, but I do ask you respect what she has done for 3dx. Almost everyone has been to a SugarBunny event. They are amazing times, she puts in a lot of time and effort to put them together. She doesn’t ask for anything in return and no one asked her to do this, but she did anyways.

So here I am, asking all those who enjoyed a SugarBunny event, all those that ever met someone at an event, maybe even met there significant other at an event. I ask that you speak up, use your voice and show your support. I do not want these events to end, I want more and exciting stuff.

Now I expect some people to do nothing but rant after I post this, and I expect that, but I wish for this to be said. If you don’t like it that’s fine, that is your opinion, this is mine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bree

Eh... The devs don't really have the time to look into another person's side if they have a plethora of evidence to the contrary right in front of them. They're not the police department.  I was threatened by moderators with bans and disciplinary action back in the day myself... so I know what it's like.  Don't even really know what's going on in this 'cause I don't get involved in the quagmire that is drama on 3Dx Chat but whatever the "fine" is... not sure exactly how someone can be fined on here... it's probably not that big of a deal unless it's a full ban from the game forever... THAT I would have issue over.  Taking a vacation for a week... or losing xGold... or whatever the hell the "fine" is... shouldn't make anyone stop doing what they're doing because of it if the evidence against them was fabricated to get them into trouble.  Just take it as people being assholes, don't associate with those people anymore, and go about your business.

You are fully entitled to your opinion. However most people's opinions were formed after this rather scathing post and after people have seen this I do not think they are going to agree about this "wonderful" person that threatens, belittles and berates users... Link

Good luck though....

You are fully entitled to your opinion. However most people's opinions were formed after this rather scathing post and after people have seen this I do not think they are going to agree about this "wonderful" person that threatens, belittles and berates users... Link

Good luck though....

Yah, that doesn't look faked to me... even that gift picture that's there doesn't look fake either.  That wabbit needs to reap what it sows... be it a fine or ban or whatever... Open hostility like that ain't even cool.  Some of that looks like what used to be on brawl-hall back in the day... 

I must agree MikeyZA. Sadly...wht SugarBunny have wrote the....was not very smart. And yes, I think the events from SugarBunny are a nice Idea....but what she wrote in the forum threat is a  no-go. Such things should not be a theme in a game.

I can understand sugarbunny....but may next time think befor you write. :)

Don´t let you provocate and write or say than anything....never comes out something good.

I appreciate all of your Opinions, it is fair to to be heard.

Has Bunny said some things, of course she has, but who hasn't. We have all said things we should not have. But to make one person take the fall for everyone is not fair. one person here said Bunny was provoked. so what your saying is she should just let these people say what they want? Could Bunny have responded in a better way, Yes, but who hasn't gone off the deep end and just go a bit crazy.

all in all, people complain because they wish to, some actually enjoy messing with people. and I say, go right ahead and do it, but don't get all pissy when someone fights back. someone also said "reap what you Sow" well that goes both ways, so if you start trouble be prepared to take it. don't go crying to others because you can't take it.

I appreciate all of your Opinions, it is fair to to be heard.

Has Bunny said some things, of course she has, but who hasn't. We have all said things we should not have. But to make one person take the fall for everyone is not fair. one person here said Bunny was provoked. so what your saying is she should just let these people say what they want? Could Bunny have responded in a better way, Yes, but who hasn't gone off the deep end and just go a bit crazy.

all in all, people complain because they wish to, some actually enjoy messing with people. and I say, go right ahead and do it, but don't get all pissy when someone fights back. someone also said "reap what you Sow" well that goes both ways, so if you start trouble be prepared to take it. don't go crying to others because you can't take it.

Sorry but EVERYONE did not make her threaten and try to manipulate people. That she did and should own it.

If anyone, anyone at all can recall the Newb Workshop incident a few days ago, I'll have you know that I was there. People deliberately came in just to troll and be mean to those that wanted to learn about the game. I'm not saying SugarBunny is 100% innocent, but many of these accusations about her and these rumors of her just trolling and attacking others is not true. I'm aware that she fought back against Domonique and RomanFox, that's human nature. 

If anyone, has the slightest respect for themselves will know that SugarBunny is indeed a good person. No one on 3DX put as much work and effort to make 3DX a better experience for everyone. Those that say otherwise are all filled with cowardice and are afraid of change. People troll on games, its always been a part of online gaming, there's no escaping that fact. But to go to the Devs with lies just to get even with someone who they don't even know is very low in my opinion. 

So those that feel that SugarBunny deserves to be punished...shame on you! 

"He without sin, cast the first stone." 

read and understand those words! No one is perfect. You cannot justify something when even you yourself have done wrong once in your life. 

So I say drop the stones, Be the better person, and spare someone the grief. She doesn't deserve this torment and backlash from anyone. 

I'm sure it's not permanent...  That being said, karma's a bitch.  

In the time I've been here I've seen a chosen few banned from the forums, and it's only gotten harder to get banned, not easier.  If you do something ban-worthy these days, I can assure you, you've taken things WAY too far.  There's so much more that went on behind the scenes here that seems to finally have been brought to the dev/mods attention.  

I'm glad to see that being a bully, being cruel, threatening people, manipulating people, lying and making fake evidence against people is actually something that you can get into some trouble for.  

It is too bad that some people will suffer by her events being cancelled, but all I can say is, if you live in 3dx, don't take it for granted that you can do whatever you want and get away with it.  

Everything you see on the forums speaks for itself.  There are people that that deserve support, and there are people you should avoid.  I personally would have a hard time standing up for someone who's been so openly cruel.  And I really hope no one is naive enough to think that the forums is where Sugar has been her worst.

Now let's see if the thread is locked already... (always happens when I post on these)

Is this for real ? It is nice of you to defend your friend, but this is delusional.

Provocation ? Provocation came from SugarBunny to begin with.

Had she not posted this :

Domonique and Roman, I was always polite and respectful to you. I never made a move to harm you, and I helped you out on several occasions. You are both very cruel and petty people for ruining the workshop for both me and others, especially new players who were just there to try and learn about the game. I will not forget this.

Whatever happened in game, happened, but once you bring it out to public knowledge, the bold part is a disguised threat, however you try to sugar(bunny)coat it.

But lets be honest here, from the beginning SugarBunny has said things such as fights are good on her topics, it just adds to her "popularity". Not sure of the exact words but once i read something like "i don't mind the fights on my topics, it just pushes my event up on the board... bla bla... publicity"

That speaks volume.

From the get go, this friend of yours has been on the offensive with anyone that dared to just as much as disagree with her. And never can she do it without spurting out insults, even when the other party is respectful.

What was posted by SugarBunny on that Newb Event topic was vile and digusting. And it's not the first time so don't pretend as if it was a one time thing. It's also not the first time I hear of all the bullying antics that come from within her inner circle, be it in forum or game. And after seeing this, I 100% believe it to be true.

So it's about time she faced consequences for it !

For the record, nobody stopped her from doing her events, that's just pride or yet another publicity stunt. Who cares.

But stop pinning this out on the rest of the community and own up to your own damn mistakes.

If you can talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk... so here are a few quotes...

Obviously there are trolls (and the best way to deal with them is simply not to feed them), but nothing makes you such a special snowflake that you should presume to tell me what I can or cannot write, say or think.

As for there being rules, well obviously the owners of the site don't feel that the posts that offend you are that bad otherwise they'd have deleted them.

Unfortunately talking about how something makes you feel is not the same as presenting a rational argument, which takes me back to my thin skinned comment. If you're too delicate for these forums then don't read them, end of story.

And, by the way, I love how rather than fashioning arguments you simply lecture some more about how people are supposed to respond to your posts (ie. agree with them like sheep). Real debate doesn't work that way, but I doubt most of you have had to face a real rational argument in your lives.

I'm hearing a lot of insults and feelings. I'm hearing you posture (drop the mic, seriously? What are you, 12?) and how I don't fit into your group. But all you're doing is posting straw man arguments, attributing indefensible positions to me and then attacking them rather than actually addressing what I'm saying.

In the end I just don't think any of you get it at all - perhaps because you're so emotional you can't think straight, or perhaps because none of you actually ever learned how to address the matter in a rational way, as opposed to by rhetoric. But here's my final statement...

In return, I reserve the right to think, say, write, imagine and fantasize about anything I like. And even when I disgust you, even when you find my positions vile and insulting, I can only hope that you will be be the first to stand up and defend me within the boundaries of just and reasoned laws.

Though looking at your self-righteous groupthink and blatant virtue signaling, I'm not very hopeful of the latter.

Oh, and a funny one to top it of.

Remember, you don't ALWAYS have to use fireballs to solve problems! :)

motivator7771004.jpg

PS : It's against the rules of this forum to make topics about disciplinary actions.. so you might wanna think twice on that too.

I have always enjoyed Sugarbunny's events. She gave the dull repetitive game a fresh new face with every event.

I was friends with both her and Dominique and so made an attempt to get them to make peace. Both sides were initially stubborn but eventually began to see reason. What i learned was that Sugar has been under incredible stress preparing all these events and so it is no surprise she lashed out. I too have been in similar situations and have done the same. However eventually both parties were willing to talk civilly in a private setting. All issues were sorted out and that was that. But then someone publicized this into a public setting for personal gain an action that belongs to the lowest of the low. They have manipulated a mob into going after Sugarbunny. This mob has ostracized, ridiculed and tormented her. Yes Sugar acted wrongly in this event, but those who have mobbed her are far more deserving of a warning.

Threaten someone with her "hundreds of friends" isn't really smart and i never heard that before from someone else. I was friends with her but honestly i consider myself too good for that shit so bye bye SB that's not how 3DX should be.

Jules is trying REALLY hard to be the Shepard when he is the tyranny of evil men... He can't be associated with stuff like that. 

I wish I could post like Shanti...  Like, is there anything that can be said after that?  

Maybe you could have a "Posting without ignoring the obvious workshop"?

I still don't get how people keep saying "yeah she was wrong, but it's jus this one time!"  They can't be serious...  They've GOT to be trolling us, right?

i should report this thread because its breaking the rules, i dont mind being called a "crier" I have no problems being in touch with my feminine side 

33811a6ad32a4d22a785b537c4cf9c6c.png

Okay! Let's do it together in the same time...oh Fuck!!! I'm so close! Awww...I will get it shiiiiit!

Reading the original thread which is now locked and to which is referred here, I'm only going to make one observation which focuses not on its substance but merely its slant. It worries me that anyone can flip/flop between apparent sweetness and light to something which is frankly a little sinister in its tone. I also read in this thread that SB is feeling the stress and strains of running all these events, and that is offered as an explanation for the aggression which was all too apparent.

I would say, if that is the case, why continue to put one's head on the block when, in the end, the person who seems to be most affected is SB herself? And the effect is all too apparent to a relatively neutral observer as myself. Something has to give because conducting oneself in that way - the unbridled viciousness of it - is totally unacceptable, whatever the context. Actually it's worrying and a little disturbing.

I have always enjoyed Sugarbunny's events. She gave the dull repetitive game a fresh new face with every event.

I was friends with both her and Dominique and so made an attempt to get them to make peace. Both sides were initially stubborn but eventually began to see reason. What i learned was that Sugar has been under incredible stress preparing all these events and so it is no surprise she lashed out. I too have been in similar situations and have done the same. However eventually both parties were willing to talk civilly in a private setting. All issues were sorted out and that was that. But then someone publicized this into a public setting for personal gain an action that belongs to the lowest of the low. They have manipulated a mob into going after Sugarbunny. This mob has ostracized, ridiculed and tormented her. Yes Sugar acted wrongly in this event, but those who have mobbed her are far more deserving of a warning.

I'm sorry but she sugarbunny was the one to post it in the thread and made in public. Am I reading you right you are saying someone else put it in the public eye for their gain. No SugarBunny did please go look at the Newb thread.

8jnspZh.png