3DXChat Community

For the one million time now, Patch doesn't works for any modded and hacked game files :)

There are endless Topics with Support requests about patchs who crashed games with modded files and all this topics says at the end the same...

If you did Patch with modded game files you need uninstall and reinstall 3DXChat!

For the one million time now, Patch doesn't works for any modded and hacked game files :)

There are endless Topics with Support requests about patchs who crashed games with modded files and all this topics says at the end the same...

If you did Patch with modded game files you need uninstall and reinstall 3DXChat!

Yes, did this by mistake this morning, I just installed over my broken installation and all was working again in under 5 minutes.

Okie, Thanks for your comment, RobT, Achilles.

I'm doing my scanning spyware treats first and will start installing this game from scratch.

I'm not a kind of game modding player, I like to play what game resources offering.

Then, I'll let you know.

If your recommendation was true about affecting Modding Players.

It's a better way to have a warning dialog box.

Rather than an autopatch that left no clue to them?

Thank you.

Okie, Thanks for your comment, RobT, Achilles.

I'm doing my scanning spyware treats first and will start installing this game from scratch.

I'm not a kind of game modding player, I like to play what game resources offering.

Then, I'll let you know.

I did say "If you did Patch with modded game files you need uninstall and reinstall 3DXChat!" because the symptoms are looks like for a modded game :)

If your game wasn't modded then sorry!

A reinstall is still a try worth :)

If your recommendation was true about affecting Modding Players.

It's a better way to have a warning dialog box.

Rather than an autopatch that left no clue to them?

Thank you.

:huh: Oh you think they should add a Warning Box like "Do not use the update with modded game files"?

It was clear 3DXChat doesn't support moddings on the contrary are game mods, cheats and hacks against the rules :)

But I doesn't say new things, this all was already discussed in all the other "Patch doesn't work" topics.

Ok, I have my own result.

1. Scanning spyware treats and found all my redirect download was transferred to China whilst I turned on my computer 72 hours without shutdown or restart.

2. Microsoft update + it's own anti virus were trying to be smarter than my best software I trusted for 5 years. Seem like conflict of interest...and it redirected to hao123 website as my home page when I don't choose MS Internet Explorer as my default browser. That made me feel like being kicking out of my own Operating System without any support, Thank you, New Microsoft....

3. Uninstall entire 3DXChat program + original 1.0 plus deleted entire folder and using 3DX Chat Cleaner.reg from Gizmo.

4. Re-install latest 3DXChat 3.60.exe and it will do autopatcher  361.

If you're not in SE Asia, just follow step 3-4.

I'd like to repeat my opinion about having warning dialog box rather than autopatcher to remind those who modding patch.

Should safe time to resolve problems & complaints from players.

Thank You.

Those who choose to use unofficial mods and such should know the risks, of course it will break the game. If you have to use those, then keep an eye out on forums before launching 3DX. Glad you got it fixed though Sammy. :)

Thanks for your comment, dear.

Hope everyone review my conclusion <3

Hi everyone,

Does anyone had the same issue as me?

Today I tried several times to update my game from 360 to 361 but it seems that after reaching or just passing 90% of completion, the updater doesn't progree anymore.

I even tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it from scratch but it's the same, the updater is again stuck at 90 %...

If anyone has some suggestion...

thanks

Guest SvetlanaLupescu

I had the same problem, but i've uninstalled the game from my computer and erased the program 3dxchat from the program files (x86). After that i've installed all the game like if i was a very new player and the update finally worked.

Sorry for the english, i hope it was enough understandable and i hope it helped you. :)

Guest SvetlanaLupescu

Even if you erase the program 3dxchat from the program files (x86) of your computer disk C, in more of uninstalled the game?