3DXChat Community

A Dairy Note To Our Wonderful Guys

Bennet

1. Photos of your dicks as your profile are so appreciated as we only want to know about your dick, not you.

2. Yes you are so right guys, a cum facial does wonders for our complexion, you should not have to ask if we want one.

3. More guys need to put a mention that they want “no drama” in their profiles. It is not as if girls have feelings or anything, so why on earth would there be any “drama”.

4. If we met you a couple of months ago, only for a few times but slept with you, we will remember your real name. So when we use it, don’t say “How do you know my real name?” As if we are the internet FBI or something. We slept with you, we will remember your name if you told us.

5. Do dance if there is dancing, standing there like a lamppost is boring.

6. There is this thing in the game called local chat. If you use it we notice you and won’t think you are a zombie.

7. I am sure other women can add to this. ;)

P.S We love all you guys really, don’t take my “drama” diary entry too seriously. :D

If your having sex with someone, focus on them.  It's something that will go through there as you don't pay attention.  Who wants to have sex with someone who isn't focused? If you forget that you told a woman your real name that's your mistake, don't give out personal information if you can't handle the backlash from it.

If your having sex with someone, focus on them.  It's something that will go through there as you don't pay attention.  Who wants to have sex with someone who isn't focused? If you forget that you told a woman your real name that's your mistake, don't give out personal information if you can't handle the backlash from it.

To be honest there was no back lash, just the guy sounded like I was an internet spy or something. :D

This is the internet, give out personnel details at your own peril.

1. Photos of your dicks as your profile are so appreciated as we only want to know about your dick, not you.

2. Yes you are so right guys, a cum facial does wonders for our complexion, you should not have to ask if we want one.

3. More guys need to put a mention that they want “no drama” in their profiles. It is not as if girls have feelings or anything, so why on earth would there be any “drama”.

4. If we met you a couple of months ago, only for a few times but slept with you, we will remember your real name. So when we use it, don’t say “How do you know my real name?” As if we are the internet FBI or something. We slept with you, we will remember your name if you told us.

6. There is this thing in the game called local chat. If you use it we notice you and won’t think you are a zombie.

P.S We love all you guys really, don’t take my “drama” diary entry too seriously. :D

Just for fun, I want to be the devils advocate :)

1. If you got a sexy dick why not show it... its a love machine and sharing by showing is good is it not?

2. I think we prefer you swallow, protein is good for you hun :0

3. Feelings are good baby, passionate sex with drama is the best... come here and cry on my shoulder and lets talk about what comes up. ;)

4. As long as you don't expect me to remember your name, we are good... so lets get reacquainted :)

5. Hey baby, there is an art to looking cool when not dancing, its conversation you want, right  :P

6. I prefer the personal chat when I'm using my Cum On Lines :)

We respect you girls, really!

Before you all start to throw Knives, relax... its humor!

Guys, you can show me your dick,

you can try to cold me or

you can try to "turn" me on with silly speech:

"Hey baby, dance closer to me!"

"Why?"

"So I can see your hot body better!"

oh boys....

Even if I state in my profile that I like

both sexes (which is true) I currently prefer:

98c5gnh4ggotpbhc.jpg

Thats no joke but it is still humor :P

This is still a fantasy game not a matchmaking game... but

everybody should play believable and with respect to others. 

Colding is disrespectful and dick images are stupid and childish.

Fake profile images... if they can be identified as fakes are of cause ok :P

but never state it is you!

footnote:

If you play a girl as a guy, please play your role with respect. 

We are no sex-loving dolls! 

"Fake profile images... if they can be identified as fakes are of cause ok :P​"

Its back to the internet police thing, "I have reason to think you are driving an avatar with a false picture of your dick on your license sir, please step away from the keyboard." :)

LOL

Guys, you can show me your dick,

you can try to cold me or

you can try to "turn" me on with silly speech:

"Hey baby, dance closer to me!"

"Why?"

"So I can see your hot body better!"

oh boys....

Even if I state in my profile that I like

both sexes (which is true) I currently prefer:

98c5gnh4ggotpbhc.jpg

Thats no joke but it is still humor :P

Loooky, looky.... we have something in common :P

I don't care if its not you Chloe.  I will allow my brain to do what it does best and pretend its you that has that pretty pussy.  :wub:

After all, most of us don't look as pretty as our avatars... what's the harm in accentuating the fantasy. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

May I add to point 5: 'Do dance if there is dancing, standing there like a lamppost is boring, and no, it doesn't look any better if you fold your arms. You don't look cool; it looks like you're hiding sweaty arm pits'