3DXChat Community

Tuesday morning blowjob for my boss.

Guest Fuwakumi

Guest Fuwakumi

Ok, I've been asked by many guys and gals in the forum if I really did give my boss at work a blowjob in the morning. I've replied back as many as I can and they all asked me for the details. Instead of answering again to each individual, I figured to post a new subject here so yall can read as it happened. This is not a role play, it really did happen at my job yesterday. :D

Story starts here:

Ok so, what happened was I was in the middle of filing my docs until my boss walks to my desk and has this serious face on. I looked over and asked what was wrong and he said he needs to talk to me in private in his office. To take my break early.

I went into his office and he closes the door, locks it. I sat down and he sat on his side of his desk. Then started looking all nervous and his eyes keeps looking around his office. Then finally he asked me how I would feel if I did a big favor for him. I asked him what the favor was and he wouldn't tell me initially. I had to prop questions to finally realize what he wanted.

I glared at him for maybe a minute, then I got up and walked the other side to him and got down on my knees. I opened his legs and unzipped him. He was shocked to see me doing it and so I opened up my blouse so he could see my cleavage and pulled out his cock. Omg, the smallest cock I've ever seen. Not even a cock, a child's dick.

So I started licking his dick at the tip and stroked it slowly to give him time to get hard. But he wasn't at all. I started sucking his dick but still nothing. Then I start to think, is he for real? I've never met a man who doesn't get a boner within seconds of starting a blowjob. I've been sucking his dick for about 6-7 minutes and only could get his precum to start oozing.

But no matter what I do, that dick of his was not getting any bigger. There was a knock on the door of someone saying the meeting was about to start and my boss jumped. He pulled his dick back and said he has to go. I had to get a napkin and wipe my tits cause some of his precum landed on me. I just got up and we both left his office. He had this pissed off face. I can tell he was mad at himself.

I walked back to my desk while closing up my blouse, no one was around to see me so I took a small gulp of listerine I always keep in my purse and rinsed my mouth at a close by sink. That's how it happens. At least his dick was clean. lol :P:D