3DXChat Community

The life of the Amor sisters

DAmor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a competition to swim from Cape Town to Durban doing only the breaststroke. Three women signed up for the race -- a Blonde (SAmor) , a Redhead , and a Brunette (DAmor).

After approximately 14 hours, the Blonde (SAmor) staggered up onto the shore and was declared the fastest breaststroker.

About 40 minutes later, the Redhead crawled onto the beach in second place.

Nearly 4 hours later, the Brunette (DAmor) finally stumbled ashore and collapsed in front of the worried crowd. Several journalists surrounded her and asked why it had taken so long for her to finish the race.

"Well, I don't want to sound like a sore loser," she said. "But I'm pretty sure those two other girls were using their arms."

:D  :D  :D 

There was a competition to swim from Cape Town to Durban doing only the breaststroke. Three women signed up for the race -- a Blonde (SAmor) , a Redhead , and a Brunette (DAmor).

After approximately 14 hours, the Blonde (SAmor) staggered up onto the shore and was declared the fastest breaststroker.

About 40 minutes later, the Redhead crawled onto the beach in second place.

Nearly 4 hours later, the Brunette (DAmor) finally stumbled ashore and collapsed in front of the worried crowd. Several journalists surrounded her and asked why it had taken so long for her to finish the race.

"Well, I don't want to sound like a sore loser," she said. "But I'm pretty sure those two other girls were using their arms."

:D   :D  :D 

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   SAMOR IM GONNA KILL YOU frying-pan-smash.giffrying-pan-smash.giffrying-pan-smash.gif

OMG both of ya need to calm your tits. Love one another and have a little cupcake :D

32WONqp.jpg

OH MY IS THOSE YOUR CUPCAKES BISH  :P  :P