3DXChat Community

im alone in the game

Cas

Guest Fuwakumi

hi guys!

i just enter 3dx and ther is no player rooms and i see no one in the game. i feel so alone lol

Cas are you still in 1.0? If you are cum on over to 2.0, lots of action and rooms are here now. :P

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i got build 351 after last update, and i'm completly alone in the game. so since it is the newest update i don't think it is to old or version 1.0, loaded it directly from the site. got that problem only since the last update, before it worked all perfect

EDIT: allright got it working, uninstalled and reinstallad on other hdd and it worked perfectly, also changed password too, cause their was a message with double login so i though it would be a hacker.

But now all is good and i can havefun again <3 :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luisa<3

Have you check your Grafic Settings? After the last Patch was my Settings on high what wasn't before. Maybe could be that the reason and you have now longer loading time. If not than change maybe the server, could be work than and you see more ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I know I've probably upset a lot of people and got ignored by a lot of people but something is not looking right. The game runs fine. The update is fine. But I see NOBODY. I mean...NOOOOOOBODY. I go in public rooms, nobody. I don't even see USER rooms to the side. Yet I see I got friends ONLINE. I PM'd one and she was like maybe it was the .dll. Took it off...same thing...GHOST TOWN.

I don't know what this means. Because the game is running perfectly fine I just see....NO ONE.