3DXChat Community

Love Under the Stars - Night Beach Party

AstroDoug

A9ssvbn.jpg

Please join DJ Vixen and I tonight for something a little different.  Mostly slow songs and music about love on my brand new romantic beach.  All lovers are welcome to join us, and those looking for love as well!  

Feel free to chat about anything in local chat, or in PM's with someone you love, or someone new.  But please, no colds, this is a romance room, not a fucking room.

When you get there, just "climb" the pink light cubes, one at a time, run out to the ALL THE WAY to the edge of the walkway and click on one of the dancing platforms below.  Enjoy the view on your way down, or hit "run" to get there faster.

We hope to see all of you there!

~AstroDoug

Guest Fuwakumi

I really hope so!  Not as many people showed as I would have liked, but it was a slow night in 3DX for the dance rooms.  But those that came seemed to really enjoy it.

Thanks for your interest!

I would have enjoyed it. T.T

Guest Fuwakumi

I would suggest that with a community split between 1.0 and 2.0 attendance will go down on all events. :(

Yeah, I found out recently from last Sunday that a huge migration from 1.0 went into 2.0. Around the time of this party. So I don't know if that has something to do with people being unaware of the party. T.T