3DXChat Community

Wondering what's next for 3dx.

Eroticism4Ever

Man I c u didn't get dat. Let me start typing like you for you to understand. When I said "I'm on my iPad 4 1" I wasn't referring to what version of iPad I was on. I was saying for one thing. Now bak 2 my way of typin. Da fac dat u thought I wuz talkin bout da version slo on yo part n me trollin? I don't troll, so again slo on yo part. R u finished tryin 2 sort out sum agenda dat ain't hea? I ain't gotta try n get attention, cuz yo I'm gud w/out it. If I getz it den I getz it. O yea itz well known wen u assume u makin an azz of urself, so keep dat up.

See? I just had to press the right button to make you write English in a way all too similar to that of certain 'other' contributors to this forum. You had to write it out in your usual manner to make your point :) Have a good day, in fact seize it...

Hahahaha, here, I thought I was gonna throw some more food at you. Plus I'm quite bored at the moment.

Yours truly :wub:

This is my funny and sad list about some people here, but allow me to say I'm in no way calling names. My list is below, but in no set order.

1. It's funny when the truth is told and someone on here is guilty of it they are quick to go on the defensive.
2. The sad thing about that is that it's pointless to be defensive about the truth, cause if you're guilty of it you're guilty of it plain and simple.

4. It's funny yet sad here on the forum some has assumed I'm a man when my profile states nothing of me being male or female.

7. It's sad that when some are angry they resort to name calling as if we are in grade school or cursing someone out like that's going to hurt their feelings.
8. It's also sad that sometimes when the truth is told those that are guilty, in denial, or on the defensive will usually do and/or say anything to discredit the person that said the truth like the truth will magically disappear.

14. It's funny that some people spend their entire day in forums and sometimes on 3dx probably, but that's their right as a paying member.

20. Lastly it's funny yet sad that some think they are the best thing since cell phones and computers when the truth is some aren't worth a single penny and neither are their role play and communication skills.

At the end of the day it's all entertainment, so if you take offense to any of this or go on the defensive then I must have told the truth about you and clearly don't care if you are in your feelings or choose to make an attempt to bash me. Lol btw for all of you that assumed I'm a guy in case you can't read through what I typed I'm a woman morons.

cuz I am a real man n real men do gotta pay 4 it period n rl n on a game.

Aye dat sho y u have a need 2 try n filter thru , cuz u ben so used 2 drinkin dat contaminated In Flint dat wuz on da newz a gud bit bak dat b lookin bad n yo i's

So you think that a water crisis is funny? That is highly offensive. You are so desperate to troll that you do not even realize how ignorant you look. It is not just the way you type, it is the way you are. Get help because you need it.