3DXChat Community

Wondering what's next for 3dx.

Eroticism4Ever

Since the mass email advertisement about 3DXChat 2.0 being available one has to wonder what's next for the 3dx community. Does this indicate that 2.0 is halfway complete if not nearly? What does it mean for more content being released sooner compared to the time frames of its predecessor?

With the mass advertisement of 3DXChat 2.0 beta by way of emails the traffic flow and population to the new version surely has increased although there are some members who are still being loyal to the previous version. There is even members torn between the two versions for either having friends still on the previous version, the beta not being complete, and/or computer issues preventing them from making the switch. Still there are even more of those making the switch to 2.0 than before the mass email advertisement of it. To me it seems proper advertisement was the push 2.0 needed if not merely just one of them.

Could we ever see a third apartment slot that could be an actual house? Well honestly I suppose no one knows these answers except for the devs themselves despite what anyone else may claim to have knowledge of first hand from devs.

As a personal assessment I love 2.0 and its progress. As Gizmo said in a forum post about locations needing to be finalized it is one of the things so far about the beta I do dislike. I don't dislike much about the beta, but I don't like how apartment 2 has no nice view and will be glad when said location is finalized. There is no lag in the beta for me no matter where I end up and I am aware not everyone can say the same nor can everyone afford a gaming pc. Never the less 2.0 is incredible progress with a couple of hurdles it had to jump over, but it is well worth playing and wondering what's next to come.

I agree to most of what you're writing Ero, but personally I don't mind apartment 2 having a lesser view than the first one.

I use it to receive clients that usually are more interested in what's inside than outside ;) 

I love the looks and feel of 2.0.

The only thing that lacks is a little more communication from the devs as what to expect and when (housing, positions, clothing, locations, ...) .

Lots of messages on this forum are written out of frustration about stuff not being there or not working as expected.

I think that if devs could communicate a bit more on what and when to expect, it would cut by 3/4 all those messages...

But I think they're doing a really great job !

Since the mass email advertisement about 3DXChat 2.0 being available one has to wonder what's next for the 3dx community. Does this indicate that 2.0 is halfway complete if not nearly? What does it mean for more content being released sooner compared to the time frames of its predecessor?

With the mass advertisement of 3DXChat 2.0 beta by way of emails the traffic flow and population to the new version surely has increased although there are some members who are still being loyal to the previous version. There is even members torn between the two versions for either having friends still on the previous version, the beta not being complete, and/or computer issues preventing them from making the switch. Still there are even more of those making the switch to 2.0 than before the mass email advertisement of it. To me it seems proper advertisement was the push 2.0 needed if not merely just one of them.

Could we ever see a third apartment slot that could be an actual house? Well honestly I suppose no one knows these answers except for the devs themselves despite what anyone else may claim to have knowledge of first hand from devs.

As a personal assessment I love 2.0 and its progress. As Gizmo said in a forum post about locations needing to be finalized it is one of the things so far about the beta I do dislike. I don't dislike much about the beta, but I don't like how apartment 2 has no nice view and will be glad when said location is finalized. There is no lag in the beta for me no matter where I end up and I am aware not everyone can say the same nor can everyone afford a gaming pc. Never the less 2.0 is incredible progress with a couple of hurdles it had to jump over, but it is well worth playing and wondering what's next to come.

I don't really know you, but you seem to have an interesting thought process. Btw yes that is a compliment. I would love to see a 3rd home and I've been curious as to what's next myself since the advertisement hit our emails. I have a couple of curious questions about what's coming our way for the future, but I'm just trying to patiently wait to see it all unfold. Might I say you do know how to ruffle feathers when you post things though. It seems you're very outspoken and you don't care for holding back punches. At the same time some seem a bit intimidated by you from what I've read of some of your posts. You do seem to come off as provoking them even though most of that seemed pretty unintentional, but when you push back girl you push back hard. Lol anyways back on topic...I would love to see a lot happen on here, but for now let's just sit back and enjoy what has been done so far.

I agree to most of what you're writing Ero, but personally I don't mind apartment 2 having a lesser view than the first one.

I use it to receive clients that usually are more interested in what's inside than outside ;) 

I love the looks and feel of 2.0.

The only thing that lacks is a little more communication from the devs as what to expect and when (housing, positions, clothing, locations, ...) .

Lots of messages on this forum are written out of frustration about stuff not being there or not working as expected.

I think that if devs could communicate a bit more on what and when to expect, it would cut by 3/4 all those messages...

But I think they're doing a really great job !

I have to agree as well. I'm with her on the need for a better view for apartment 2 though. It's kinda murky and while some like it I for one don't. I also agree that we need more communication from devs on what to expect and it would be a great thing to minimize the frustrations of not being in communication with us by keeping us all updated on progress as well as what to expect. They are doing an exceptionally well job though.

Thanks ladies and Carpe I don't provoke people at least not intentionally, but if they push me I keep pushing back. I seem to get groups of forum members that are all friends with one another to come down on me or try to at least whenever I say things they disagree with, but I'm a grown woman with my grown woman panties on. There are people in the forum that ban together to bully others in my opinion as well as those that hide behind so called power and authority, but it is what it is. I'm a genuine nice chick once people take the time to get to know me.

Thanks ladies and Carpe I don't provoke people at least not intentionally, but if they push me I keep pushing back. I seem to get groups of forum members that are all friends with one another to come down on me or try to at least whenever I say things they disagree with, but I'm a grown woman with my grown woman panties on. There are people in the forum that ban together to bully others in my opinion as well as those that hide behind so called power and authority, but it is what it is. I'm a genuine nice chick once people take the time to get to know me.

The problem is you sometimes open unecessary topics for stuff that is discusses elsewhere or has been discussed to death and as soon as someone points that out you immidiantly go into Bastion-Defense Mode and firing shots at any other post made after that.

Best example now:

Nobody even mentioned something about your personality or about your past behaviour. Yet you went to defense mode again by stating all this things and that you think you are bullied. I think you just paranoid and go into the victim role as soon as someone doesent agree with you.

You are a grown up woman with woman panties on. So if thats the case why you going to Red Alert all the time someone posts something not going well with you thoughts or things to look at this game?

I haven't moved over to 2.0 mainly because I like to chat and there are more people to chat with in 1.0. I didn't come to 3dx just for the sex option. I also had issues with 2.0 when I first tried to load it. It did some crazy stuff to my graphics card. I don't know a lot about what it was doing but it was scrambling my screen. I think when everything is done and finalized I'll be with the masses. There were many things to enjoy about 2.0 as far as rooms and the day/night functions. I'm pretty sure all of us will be there sooner than later. :)

i can tell you whats next. Gizmo will keep doing what he does... people will complain, others will complain about the complainers... then the complainers will complain about the others complaining  about them complaining

*Starts to cry bc Rob ruined my complain fit I had planned*

giphy.gif

Rob you finding this funny seems more like a defense mechanism than it being untrue. lol

The problem is you sometimes open unecessary topics for stuff that is discusses elsewhere or has been discussed to death and as soon as someone points that out you immidiantly go into Bastion-Defense Mode and firing shots at any other post made after that.

Best example now:

Nobody even mentioned something about your personality or about your past behaviour. Yet you went to defense mode again by stating all this things and that you think you are bullied. I think you just paranoid and go into the victim role as soon as someone doesent agree with you.

You are a grown up woman with woman panties on. So if thats the case why you going to Red Alert all the time someone posts something not going well with you thoughts or things to look at this game?

Nikki is it? I think the saying applies here if the shoe fits to wear it love, cause she never mentioned any name. I have read several posts and it wasn't her playing the victim. You along with others have indeed antagonize her just, because she say things that you all don't like not the other way around. Now if her fangs come out I don't see how that is her fault. If you can't take something then you shouldn't dish it out. i don't know her nor any of you, but I do read the forums quite often. You guys antagonize her and then when she gets hostile you guys want to call her paranoid or say she's playing the victim all, cause she said something that you didn't like. As far as posting topics that's already been discussed that's no right to antagonize her. Quite honestly you guys are in the wrong from the start and she is too for adding to it. True she's standing her ground, but sometimes it's better to just ignore bullies. That's why she's just as wrong as you guys, cause quite honestly after I speak my mind on this I'm done with the matter. It wasn't even referencing anyone in particular anyways, but you decided to interject yourself into like guilty parties usually do. Like now you made it your business to come under her post in an attempt to do it again or to try and defend your actions. I'm not sure if a friend told you about it or you've seen it for yourself, but you and Rob T have been two of the main people that do antagonize her. It's really childish and petty to tell the truth. You should go back and read a lot of what you've said to her over something she has said.

I haven't moved over to 2.0 mainly because I like to chat and there are more people to chat with in 1.0. I didn't come to 3dx just for the sex option. I also had issues with 2.0 when I first tried to load it. It did some crazy stuff to my graphics card. I don't know a lot about what it was doing but it was scrambling my screen. I think when everything is done and finalized I'll be with the masses. There were many things to enjoy about 2.0 as far as rooms and the day/night functions. I'm pretty sure all of us will be there sooner than later. :)

Sherry I understand what you're saying completely.

Rob you finding this funny seems more like a defense mechanism than it being untrue. lol

Carpe girl I can handle them as always. Don't even work your nerves trying to defend me. They obviously get a kick out of doing things like this. It doesn't even bother me. I mean they've been doing it for so long it's old and dull.

Nikki is it? I think the saying applies here if the shoe fits to wear it love, cause she never mentioned any name. I have read several posts and it wasn't her playing the victim. You along with others have indeed antagonize her just, because she say things that you all don't like not the other way around. Now if her fangs come out I don't see how that is her fault. If you can't take something then you shouldn't dish it out. i don't know her nor any of you, but I do read the forums quite often. You guys antagonize her and then when she gets hostile you guys want to call her paranoid or say she's playing the victim all, cause she said something that you didn't like. As far as posting topics that's already been discussed that's no right to antagonize her. Quite honestly you guys are in the wrong from the start and she is too for adding to it. True she's standing her ground, but sometimes it's better to just ignore bullies. That's why she's just as wrong as you guys, cause quite honestly after I speak my mind on this I'm done with the matter. It wasn't even referencing anyone in particular anyways, but you decided to interject yourself into like guilty parties usually do. Like now you made it your business to come under her post in an attempt to do it again or to try and defend your actions. I'm not sure if a friend told you about it or you've seen it for yourself, but you and Rob T have been two of the main people that do antagonize her. It's really childish and petty to tell the truth. You should go back and read a lot of what you've said to her over something she has said.

For crying out loud give it a rest everyone. Oh and Rob the "WWSD" hints I already know what that's about. It doesn't bother me nor scare me. FYI I don't even get bothered by what you guys do nor say directed towards me, cause it's obvious that you have nothing better to do than to troll my posts just to create havoc. Some people lead pathetic lives I suppose, but that's not my concern you guys do what you will. Oh and Carpe while I appreciate you trying to do what's right you'd be better off just not getting in it.

actually i never said a word to you, i was responding to your alt making a comment involving me . No need to have a pity party now.

Is something wrong with you? I have no alt and you need to stop all of you. This all started, cause she brought up something that didn't concern anyone then Nikki decided she wanted to take shots at me like I called her name. Just cause she reads posts and travels to profiles and read their topics and what's posted I'm suppose to have an alt?!?! Like really? Now who seems paranoid. Wow like really? I'm just learning by way of a message from Carpe that she's not allowed to comment under my post. Well like I said I knew what "WWSD" meant. Your secret forum moderator. I figured that out after my other post got locked and was told by others. You're a bunch of bullies that like harassing me and from what I've learned that's against the forum rules.

Well they are harassing you and it's against the rules.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

There is the proof

yes but what does nikki have to do with me? you two may have issues, i have no such issues with you, i dont really care one way or the other to be honest. posting in the open forum forum subjects you to people commenting, if you cant stand people disagreeing thats your prob.

we all get crap for things we say, i get crap all the time but you dont see me pouting, Its the nature of the beast. If you cannot take it then perhaps you shouldnt try dishing it out.

Now you have no problem with me now that I've displayed the rules against harassment? You have on several occasions came on my posts or commented over something I've said with the direct intent to harass me and give me grief. As far as Nikki goes I was just laying out how this started then you decided to make it your business to join in. I'm not pouting at all and have no intentions of leaving the forum nor 3dx, cause of the constant harassment I get on here from you and your friends. I know who Shanti is and I know of the references you make in regards to her. It doesn't scare me and quite frankly you guys should be tired of trying to target me, cause you don't like what I post about nor what I say. Get over it and grow up. I'm done with this harassment, trolling, bullying mess, or whatever anyone wishes to call it. It's immature and it's redundant.

Now you have no problem with me now that I've displayed the rules against harassment? You have on several occasions came on my posts or commented over something I've said with the direct intent to harass me and give me grief. As far as Nikki goes I was just laying out how this started then you decided to make it your business to join in. I'm not pouting at all and have no intentions of leaving the forum nor 3dx, cause of the constant harassment I get on here from you and your friends. I know who Shanti is and I know of the references you make in regards to her. It doesn't scare me and quite frankly you guys should be tired of trying to target me, cause you don't like what I post about nor what I say. Get over it and grow up. I'm done with this harassment, trolling, bullying mess, or whatever anyone wishes to call it. It's immature and it's redundant.

Girl he thinks I'm your alt never mind that you last commented at the exact same time I made a post? Now unless it's possible to type as much as I have on my post and you have here at the exact same time then clearly I'm not your alt. If it could be done then I guess I, you, or we must have super powers. Are you logging on today? If so I'd love to meet you at one of the clubs or one of the public locations such as the beach or something. Just let me know when and I'll be glad to meet up with you to add you as a friend and hang out.

Girl he thinks I'm your alt never mind that you last commented at the exact same time I made a post? Now unless it's possible to type as much as I have on my post and you have here at the exact same time then clearly I'm not your alt. If it could be done then I guess I, you, or we must have super powers. Are you logging on today? If so I'd love to meet you at one of the clubs or one of the public locations such as the beach or something. Just let me know when and I'll be glad to meet up with you to add you as a friend and hang out.

Carpe I know and I don't know if I'm going to log on today. I have to get ready to go out to dinner with the fam, but I'll get with you on here or in your inbox and plan a meet up. I'd love to have you in game as a friend btw.

I am just going to be honest, in my view you two are one in the same. I do not necessarily understand why people feel the need to communicate with themselves via alt accounts. It is bizarre and funny to then accuse someone of not having a life. I do not need to look at profiles to come to this conclusion, it is in the language and pretty obvious. I am not afraid to say it. By the way, it happens more often than a rational person would think.

You said that you/she has been antagonized. I could cite examples if I felt the desire to go back, of just the opposite. If you come off abrasive and insulting from the gate expect it back. 

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

Hai. Thanks for posting the rules.

Now you might want to quote all the harassing "we" did to you in a seperate post in the support section. I cant wait to read all my harassment to you seriously, because I dont remember I did. But I am sure you will come up with the proof that I did.

Nevertheless (and to repeat it once again) if someone who is just writing down an opinion and some personal thoughts that are not in-line with your view of this world and you think its harassing and insulting... well I have no idea what you are doing in the internet then, because it happens on every corner of the web. We are all different people with different opinions. Some people post their opinion once and some people post their opinion several times. Both get heard but one of them is annoying. People like me will of course raise their voice when they get annoyed by repeative stuff and also add some sarcasm to it sometimes.

I dont believe that is against any rule. If so please quote that one to me and I ll shut up.