3DXChat Community

Halloweeeeeeen!!!

Camden

Maybe we'll get an invisible and silent live dj too :ph34r::lol: :P

Hmmm maybe like with the monster party for whatever that was we'll get a special guest star DJ? And maybe he will unveil a new Halloween item like a wolf mask or vampire teeth? I dunno who this person will be invisible or not I am calling them spin master!

Oops nope o was wrong that was before then. Well just turn on some radios and do the monster mash

Oh no! I saw the dreaded words : 'Monster Mash'. I was reminded of this song whilst watching The Harry Hill Show many years ago and I thought it was fun and campy. But now, omg it seems to be everywhere come Halloween and I'm starting to really dislike it. Thankfully Halloween is not that big in UK so  - though my goodness the shops are trying and it is an excuse for a fun party. (uh being wrapped in toilet paper to create a mummy game - thanks Lauren) - so my chances of hearing it are not that great. But I digress. Anyway I hope there are some fun parties - pleeeease Spark can we do a goth party - but I pray not to hear the Monster Mash. Not for a few years anyway -  also pray I won't have to be wrapped in toilet paper to make a "mummy". And who knew naughty nurses were a Halloween theme?

So will there be a Halloween party this year? Will we get new ghostly treats? Will this party be at Fresco or kick it old school at the NC? I can't wait to be invisible. Ohhh will the pumpkins be available for our homes!?

Maybe we'll get an invisible and silent live dj too :ph34r::lol: :P

I think some traditions shouldn't be broken :lol:

i hope so! :3 I am down for vamp fangs and wolf masks to. grrrrrrrrrrrr  v--v

yap, thats true, public dj|events always were a fukn good blast here at 3DX and ill surely never forget the 'Galactic Sounds of Dubstep' one swarms in that year were i started here and that actually also made me make my 1st newbish noob vid down below in those days!! but hey, listen while quickly looking, left, right n then behind psssssssssts n whipsers, and dont tell anyone, ok?!: days after that event, just as and also while beeing live there, i really shortly, sometimes thought n felt after, that i was really fukn there in NC that night, lol! surley, yes, i used to play 3DX 24/7 in those days, as i still had SexGameDevils needles very, very long and deeply in both of my arms...

freddy18.jpg?id=59018129

...not like nowadays anymore...but still, hey: pssssssssssssst^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sjhw2p_w-g

however, anyway and as you, i, we all sadly know what happend this year:

rip_dj.jpg?id=71608406

well, we'll see, what and if we see and most of all....what we'll hear^^

ps:

and if it really would take place...wouldnt mind if it would be in fresco first time n on top of that: -> in 2.0!!

but i guess, it would be still be a bit to early for that...and so if at all, gúess that would be or at helloween 2017 then^^

edit:and yes, ik, one can and could host it in user rooms, but visiting 20 diff helloween parties in 1 night, could turn out to be a get a lill stressy, instead of only 1^^

Edited by chaostika