3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

c'mon, no one can say that the devs don't care, really:

from http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4705-music-in-public-locations-is-bugged-again/page-5&do=findComment&comment=213010

So be all prepared for the "new big update". Sooner. Or Later ...

an update won't fix the  the  public room stream links   LOL   we are not stupid.     The  person  making the streams needs to be removed  before my head explodes.   it really does suck that bad  to people who know music .  I think he must be trying to   make it so bad that people will attend certain partys so he can  play his psycho mind fuk game on girls and make thenm cry like he has done SOOOOO many who have left the game because of him.

Won;t matter after my subscription ends in July so suck it Идиоты

Guest Mulan

I don't understand the complaints about the music in public rooms. The solution is simple. Go to Settings > Sound > Uncheck Enable Radio.

Open up YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Winamp or whatever music service you use and listen to your music. Whatever music is played, people will complain about it. I enable the radio when I go to a user room to hear someone DJing. If the music is rubbish in public places, I disable the radio and listen to my music.

I don't understand the complaints about the music in public rooms.

I tend to agree with you, but on the other hand, I do think that being able to listen to the same music as the other people in the room does enhance the experience.

If I don't like the music, I will just listen to my own, without complaint. But I do think it is rather stupid to be using a geo-locked radio station in a public room, which is the situation now in Sin Club. I like the music that station plays, but I can't listen to it unless I set my VPN to an access point in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have built since days on my room, have spent many hours for it.  Today I was there with a friend, and all weas fine.  When I went  back to the customize option for my room, it was suddenly empty. I restarted the game, but the room is still empty. Is there any chance to get my room back?

Hello,

I have built since days on my room, have spent many hours for it.  Today I was there with a friend, and all weas fine.  When I went  back to the customize option for my room, it was suddenly empty. I restarted the game, but the room is still empty. Is there any chance to get my room back?

Hi Bella

So sad to hear, but i am afraid if its gone so its gone.  :( 

Lately there have been others with the same problem as you have. You can see and read more about this here:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4806-i-want-my-room-back/

About mouse pointer issue.

note that I play in windowed mode.

I start the game, my mouth pointer is not visible.

To fix it I have to :

-  "alt+tab" (so go in full screen).

-   hit 2 times "shift + c "

-   do again "alt + tab" to go back to window mode.

It works now ! I have to do it systematically each time I start the game.

For those who do not know, in case you loose your mouth pointer during the action (which can be very annoying during a fun cession), hit "alt+c" solve this most of the time without having to restart. (was true in 2.0)

• 2 weeks later...

My typing keeps pausing. Not just i can not type but with normal chatter, it pauses then everything types out, I do not know if it is a bug or attempt to hack my avi. Only happens to one avi not my builders.