3DXChat Community

User Rooms

Gizmo

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see more ideal palettes to work with, kinda build our own apartment from scratch walls and all, and/or have different layout options!

Cant agree more ! let us choose if we want to use a standart , prefabricated appartment or a complete empty ( and large ) space where we can build everything from scratch ! imagine the possibilities for the roleplay corners.

Oh I would just love if we could get rid of 'apartment' style rooms and allow more 'house' style rooms. I'd like to be out of the city, surrounded by the woods, with separate rooms. I wouldn't even mind a trailer park exterior and trailer interior! Anything but this lame 'studio' apartment garbage. bleh!

Hi Kupo69 :) Coincidentally, that's another thing that I posted about, eight months ago...

3dx_lounge_area_pics.jpg

Hi, I know. Lot of good ideas was here already, but problem is make it true as always. We can only hope about new updates. things what we want here are so much and update is so slow, so we can only hope for new thing come true

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they gave us one big cube to work with, but then allowed users/modders to add new wallpapers and objects like trees or whatever, you could make that cube into anything you wanted. People could turn it into a house with a garden, or a trailer in the woods, or a picnic area, or a cemetery, or a slick city nightclub, the possibilities would be endless. So you add a background pattern of the woods and then some tree objects in one area, and then a sky backdrop on the cube "ceiling," or make it all black and add fluorescent tube lights and disco balls or whatever for a nightclub, or you could make a colorful dancefloor in outer space. They could make an option where you could add any images you wanted as the wallpapers, so you could essentially make your own.

I feel like it wouldn't have to mean that the devs would have to make all-new room layouts to give users this kind of functionality - just by offering a cube-shaped space, we could turn that into anything. We could have the option of adding water instead of a solid floor, and then build our own pirate ships and stuff :D I would be thrilled to be able to make something like that.

Just speculating.

With 3dxChat 2.0 up in the air I had just thought of something that would make gameplay a lot better. 

Change of Scenery!

All the Rooms have the city by the beach scenery and to be honest its kind of lame. I would like if they could add different scenery for the customization of player rooms. Players would be able to choose different types of areas that is seen from the apartment 

Here are a few I think would be nice to have.

City Scene

3563122.jpg

Mountain Region

Blue-Lake-Mountains-Scenery.jpg

Desert Plains

31fff6f8e411e378779d2df196173306_large.j

Tropical Paradise 

Hainan2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Would love a 3rd user room, or options to save user room design layout as suggested before. Like idea of doing Truth or dare, but you're often really forced to built room up around that. Which remove some options for room use, which is a big issue for me as really feel 2 user room options with saved designs are to little.

Most would have room that is their "home" room and then an activity from club or RP room etc. so if you want to do Truth or Dare room you often forced to either redesign room layout constantly or give one for the other.

• 2 months later...

The pumpkins that were put into the Fresco club were an awesome touch, great job! I'd love to see the option to be able to add an item to your home (maybe not a pumpkin) that would do the same thing. Click on it and become a glowy neon ghost-like figure or invisible. I think adding this to your room would be awesome if you could make it a small switch-like item that wouldn't require much of a footprint in the room.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a huge topic so I just don't have the time to browse it through so not sure if this post will help.

When I started in 2015 and I visited public locations I immediately noticed the beer buckets. I grabbed one 35G, all good. It was pretty cool.

Back then public locations - before the building hack dll - all looked like awesome house parties. Which I loved to host and visit in RL in my younger years so it was just totally cool. And I honestly thought that if I buy a beer that G goes to the room host. It just totally made sense to me by default.

I believe that just like a person's profile with gifts, great room hosts also should deserve some kind of "like" expression from it's visitors and having the purchased beer the gold, or at least some of it should go to the host.

I understand that 3DXChat has no economy and probably never will but I think that beer buying concept would make a big difference and perhaps a way to show more appreciation to those room hosts that put a lot of effort and time to get their place going to entertain the rest of us.

If this idea has been burnt through already then please just ignore it.

Cheers!