3DXChat Community

New member tutorial

DesertKing

There is a tutorial :P You can enable it from Regedit:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil/3DXChat

find "tutorial-character...", "tutorial-chat..." and "tutorial-live..." and change their values to 1

if you want more in-dept manual you may look here http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/723-basic-game-manual-en-ger-fr-esp/

And I mean, that tutorial should be enabled for you in the first place by default, it only gets done after you do it once.. Or maybe they benched the script x3

There is a tutorial :P You can enable it from Regedit:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil/3DXChat

find "tutorial-character...", "tutorial-chat..." and "tutorial-live..." and change their values to 1

if you want more in-dept manual you may look here http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/723-basic-game-manual-en-ger-fr-esp/

And I mean, that tutorial should be enabled for you in the first place by default, it only gets done after you do it once.. Or maybe they benched the script x3

Wow, I don't even remember having a tutorial when I joined the game o.O

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

indeed ,there is very little in the way of character movement ! There is no what not to do! or detailed movement instructions outlining proper movement. Switching between cameras from F6 to F7 and why would you need to etc . Isobelll I see you published your comment in July 2017 its now December 2021 and still no detailed tutorial on character movement. I am guessing that there isn't anyone with enough  for-site or inelegance to be able to break it down for the layman or newbie, shame.