3DXChat Community

A story...

Guest MrRob

All of a sudden she discovered herself to be ensnared by the natural, yet cumbersome poison known as fatigue. Her legs capitulated to the instantaneous feeling of exhaustion that had suddenly struck her. Polte had fallen, her face is pulled to the cold floor like a magnet, her voluptuous hair cradling the floor in the shape of a fan. Bran rushes to aid Polte, but Loki's grip is inescapable as he clings on to her left leg for comfort. Rob...

Rob grabs Loki, trying to loosen hes grip on Bran's leg. Bran finally pulls free and rushes to Polte, just in time to place an arm under head, as it was about to hit the floor, gently pulling her back to the others. They were stuck. Suddenly Loki pushed Rob back and jumped into Bran's arms "Daddy...whos is my mommy?" he asked Bran. "Hush son, not now" replied Bran, as she saw *the mother* move and groan under the black fluffy blanket. As Bran thought what to do nest, suddenly Lokie let out an enormous *BOOM* sound, followerd by a horrific smell. Everyone shuddered, *Mother* freed herself from the blanket, and glared furiosly ...

..up from the floor at the cowardly people riddled with fear. They were afraid of her, hiding themselves from her visage, from the mere sight of her. Only her beloved Bran had reached out to save her from hurting herself, catching her at the last moment as her legs gave way.. She pulled the black blanket off, refusing to hide any longer.. able to run no more. She just couldn't leave again, not with Bran so close, her child nearby.. and so many onlookers, Adelaide, Rob and a skinny black sheep.. No, she had to answer him.. He had asked so many times.. and she could bear it no longer. "Loki.. I.. I am--"

...feeling woozy" said Polte as she hit the floor. Bran rushed to feel her pulse, "She only fainted !" Bran said to the others in releive. Bran had barely spoken  when the was a loud noise, turning she saw the *huge horrid beast* coming towards them. She knew she had to remain calm, looking at Loki, she was the terror in hes eyes, she leaned over and picked him up, holding him close to her, she whispered "Schhh...don't be afraid.".Suddenly ...

A voice was heard from a dark corner........ "Bran?????? i finaly find you". Bran by hearing the voice turns and with wide open eyes stands still and speaks " Philip?? is that u?". Philip dressed in black starts walk to Bran slowly.

" Yea i am...... is that in your hands who i think it is? "

Okay Bran had enough of carrying Loki, he had grown heavy and bulgy, and quite hinestly was developing a strange unpleasant smell, so she threw him back onto the green blankie. As she turned she saw Vigilante, how pale he looked yet strong, always carrying hes sword, which would definatly come in hand now."Vigi carefull, watch out for that  creature !" She shoutes across the BDSM saloon, as Vigi was walking in their direction. Suddenly, with a terrible growl, the creature turned around to face Vigi and ...

as if in slow motion she sees Loki flying through the doors, like a lil dirty puppy which misbehaved, she was rather confused and decided to walk into the bar where she could hear all the commotion, stands for a while and looks around ... her eyes widen as she saw Vigi with a big knife, sitting on one of the chairs with his legs on the table. she saw brans butt sticking in the air  behind the bar, she thinks to herself should i dare and look or just wait and see... suddenly she saw bran jumping up with a big bottle of something in her hands, relived that it was only drink, she felt invited and places her butt on the chairs in front of the bar, observing what is about to happen, when .... 

all of the sudden a dark shadow appear from the darkness of the entrance of BDSM... exhausted and drenching wet from getting hes bat back from the abyss of the ocean, Marco makes hes way in. Looking around seeing Vigi ready with his sword at hand, Bran n Siin at the bar and Loki running through the exit behind behind Marco... The creature keeps growling loudly when...

Siin shuffles around in her chair in order to get more comfortable and nearly slips off, Marco giggles a bit as he walks past. then falls flat on his face, butt hanging in the air. Upon completing this imperative task, Siin swiftly turns her head towards the bar, in which an unknown and obscure figure slides a drink towards her. Siin was surprised and just about caught onto it. After such a hard day at the office, she didn't even contemplate on the potential ingredients that the aberrant glass may have contained, siin immediately went and put the cold edge of the glass to her pouted lips. Thirst unexpectedly arose, becoming stronger than it was five seconds ago. Little did she know however, that this liquid was nothing more than an amalgamation of cupidity and eroticism...

of the love portion, which was meant to turn her into a manic , searching and destroy... her thirst got stronger and stronger, she immediately put the empty glass on the bar and demands " one more of that, tender!" after she has vanished the second drink, a strange itch arose with in her, slowly but surely she turned into a erotic succubus, searching out for anything that moves. her eyes fell on Marco at first as he was laughing at her and not for nothing, she grabbed him and pulled him into a dark corner and had her wicket game with him and left him near dead laying on the floor. her attention turn to the tender behind the bar as a low light crosses his face. she walked up to him and saw loki hiding in the corner to her right... she nearly walked passed him, instead she walked straight towards him and lifted him up by his collar and pushes him against the wall where she started to ...

not feel good and dropped to the ground. Marco come to her rescue, not letting her hurt herself. As he knocked  glass down onto the floor,  filled with that ewww much , Siin come to her senses and looked and Marco thankfull, blowing him a kiss. Marco blushed in the midst of all that turmoil going round. Loki rushed to the glass on the floor and started licking the liquid from the floor as it poured out the glass, once finished he let out a loud *Burp* and scratched hes tummy "Mmmmm....that was dlicious" he muttered and crawled back onto hes green blankie. Just before cuddling to sleep he looked at Bran, "Daddy....tell me who my mommy is, plea...se..". Bran turned to look at him but he had already dozed off and wondered what the effects  of that drink would be on him. Suddenly the windows blew open, it was pouring with rain outside...

And the wind screamed with anger. Out of sheer reaction, Bran's feet buckled into form as she rushed towards the gaping, stormy abyss that is the open window. upon reaching her destination, she then walloped the windows shut and then ensured they were locked tight. Bran performed a 180 degree turn and pressed her back up against the window, breathing a sigh of relief that was apparent to the rest of the population within the club.

Then, all of a sudden something fortuitous occurred (fortuitous being said lightly given the characteristics of this cheeky young fellow), Loki managed to regain consciousness. Scouting the area, he hopped back onto his diminutive feet and rubbed his hands together.

"Right! we need to get some order back around here! this is chaos!" he shouted.

Bran surreptitously walked over to Loki, and gently guided him back down to the floor, making him sit down on his green blankie.

"I'll take it from here, honey" she whispered...

• 2 weeks later...

as she looked around and had no idea what to do. She looked over at loki now peacefully curled up on his green blankie, at least he was calm. The rest was the group still eyed the huge figure that hovered over us, threatning us, yet not atacking. Bran wondered if that could be mother but quickly shook off the idea, mother would not threaten her own child. Suddenly the ....

... door jumped open and Sin steps in the middle of the room, she looks at Bran and winks at her... walks slow motion western john wayne sort of style to the bar and sits on the chair, with her back against the bar..

she looks around and wonders ' is this the silence before the storm ?' her thought were broken when she Loki moving in the corner of her eyes, she knew he is not up to good things and decided to keep an eye on him..

her eyes widen suddenly when in shock and horror ....

• 2 weeks later...

When suddenly a gigantic cactus emerges from the ground, engulfed in a psychedelic aura. The cactus was wearing a pink bra, which was apparently laced with insanity and faaaabulous...ness. The cactus locked it's gaze on siin, It's body began to expand, as if it was preparing to do something drastic. Siin's face scrunches up with pessimism and the walls start to shake. Everyone is being thrown all over the room, bouncing off the polished brick walls like a bouncy-castle of pain. If things couldn't get any worse, Loki was then suddenly possessed once again. This time, by the ghost of Elvis Presley. What happens next you couldn't possibly explain without feeling clinically insane, as everyone was being thrown around this complex of madness, a bright light suddenly appears...

...and from the light an eminent booming voice speaks. "Elvis, I thought I told you, you can't go back! Leave these people to their madness". Loki's top lip darts sideways and with a distinctive shake of his leg says "But I just want to sing one song"! Before the eminent voice can respond Loki is singing "Love me tender...". The eminent voice mutters under his breath "How could I let this happen..." then and a giant hand reaches out of the light towards Loki...but misjudges and pricks itself on the swelling enormous cactus. "Owww" the voice yelps and with it the room shakes... 

as Bran grabs Loki from his reach and put him behind her, shielding him with her body. Rob continues to walk towards them, looking pale, longing to be near his friends again, when suddenly Loki start singing "Mama...." still possessed with the Elvis spirit. Bran turns to him gently and whispers "Not now son". Loki looks into Brans eyes, his lower lip quivering slightly "But when Dad, when you going to tell me who my mother is?" As Bran was about to reply, there was a tremendous loud noise, the room filled with a nausiating stench, the windows blew open, Bran grabbed Lokki and ran to the others, but as she was about to reach them....

• 2 weeks later...

A mythical beast smashed through the weak floor, a multitude of wooden planks began dancing in the smelly air like an army of butterflies. The dangerous debris caused by the impact scattered and invaded Bran's eye. She winced in what appeared to be a combination of confusion and debilitation. Everyone looks up at this strange entity, it appeared to have a variety of limbs, none of which depicted hands or feet. It's torso and lower body appeared in the shape of a horse or a large dog, and it's facial features were almost none apparent - just a haze of mystical yet evil lighting.

Elvis Presley flees Loki's body in fear, and despite the shock of instant consciousness, Loki manages to gather his bearings very quickly. He rises in defiance, and looks at this odd and wacky entity of disturbance.

"ohhh NOW you g'on get it, boy! helllz no!" screams Loki at the beast.

Loki then proceeds to abruptly take out a gigantic gold-plated metal guitar out from his anus. How he manged to store such a thing for so long...nobody knows.

Clicking his neck left and right, Loki charges for this beast of peril!

However, before Loki can land a single blow...

• 2 months later...

There was loud crash from behind the door in the corner, leading to a small room. Loki spun around and and yelled "what was that?" Walking to the the door he asked "Is someone in there? we have a lot going on out here we don't need anymore problems." Then a voice from inside the room said "yes it is me maineiac" Bran asked "why are you in there?" He said.....

"Is this mommy!?" Loki screams at Bran. The air thickens with tension, and suddenly the world stops and they all just forget about the gigantic, flesh eating mythical beast thingy-majig which will mostly likely destroy them any moment in a very slow and painful manner! but alas! why on earth what that be of any importance!? Loki may finally find out who the whore that wombed him for god knows how long is! But before any action or words could be taken, the beast begins getting closer, and none of the survivors intend of dying just yet...at least not until they get their serving of Bran's famous cake recipe (mmm cakeee). What happens next is a thing of insanity and the utmost awesomeness....