3DXChat Community

Do you think it's wrong for men to play as futa/t-girl?

kreamSoda

The final decision is up to you if you're going to be a man or a woman or a futa/transexual. However, do most people think men shouldn't play as futanari...? 

From my view, the main problem playing as a futa as a guy would be, making friends/liking someone, then coming to a point where you have to say, "...um..you don't mind that I'm a dude...do you...?" 

So yeah, what do you think of a guy playing as a futa :P

Rob said it right, I don't think to many really care if people want to play the opposite sex.

It use to be that people who did thought they had a right to hide it and they weren't deceiving people or doing any harm by doing so.

It isn't that way so much now, most will let people know in their profiles or will just tell them before things go to far and have respect for others and the way they want to play the game.

There are still some that hide it, but at least lately they don't seem to think they have a right to do so or that they aren't doing any harm.

This use to be a hot topic, there use be several threads on it at any one time.

There would be pages and pages of it with arguments and debates going on over and over again.

There hasn't been anything on it for quite some time now.

And believe me, it is now a lot better than it was.

Guest silverbackalphabull

My personal feelings on Men pretending to be women aside, everyone pays their subscription fee to enjoy themselves they way they want, when they want, how they want and why they want. The bigger issue is the ones who do it at the expense of everyone else around them for their own pleasure. Fantasy, role play, whatever, one thing should always stay the same, be honest about who and what you are with those around you and let them decide if they want to spend time with you if they don't there should be no hard feelings, then no one gets hurt, time and energy are not wasted on something that will end up with people hurting other people just go your separate ways and find those that do want to enjoy the dame things as you do.

As Rob, the 3DX guru, and the guy that is never wrong said - it is a hot topic on 3DX for some time, and many don't approve of this, and as far as i've seen it comes from both - guys and girls.

When you see some one playing a gender(made ot of pixels) on 3DX that is different from theirs you need to ask your self just one question - how firmly you believe in personal freedoms?

Cos that what it boils down to - how free you should be to do what makes not only you happy but the ppl around you, cos your good and happy energy will transfer to others.(a bit of a spiritual statement)

Anyone on 3DX, in out community, not just should but already has a right to be whoever they want to be. 

Not only for the reason of that they are the ones that paying for the subscription, but it's their personal freedom to do so, it's their account, their avi, their rules.

No one on 3DX got any right to tell some one what they should be(unless it's some dom/sub RP, then it's ok i guess).

So arguing about whether some one should or not play as what they are not in RL - is just like arguing about "should a sky be blue or a should grass be green" - those things are not up to you.

It has been said all the time behind every avi is a real person.  how that person chooses to play here as sky pointed out is up to them.  I feel as long as they are clear about what they are, then the other players they are interacting with can make their choice about them, and then can choose the kind of relationship or interaction they are comfortable with.  you are attracted to who you are attracted to.  you at least need to let anyone you are playing with know, so they can choose, instead of feeling decieved after you explain it to them, days or weeks later.  we are all adults, and should be responsible for how we act.

i'm not sure that answered your question, but thats my view.....kisses

I am male and have played as a female avi now for the last 9 months, my profile states my avi is a role play character and that my gender differs to that in real life. I am also upfront with new people I meet and make it known to them that I am male (as we know many don't take the time to read profiles). Everyone I have told has been fine with it except for one, this person however was also a male playing a female  and he was all about deceiving, which is why he called me every name under the sun when he tried to deceive a friend of mine and I warned her away from him.

Anyway I have had sex playing as a full female  and also playing a female with a dick, it just depends on my partners wants at the time, and as long as the person playing the opposite to their rl gender is not doing it to harass or troll someone I don't have any issue with it, as long as you are honest with people if it becomes a friendship or relationship.

Here is my take on it.

As a woman I am into both men and women, but I'm not into women with a dick or a so called woman with a dick. I personally don't care if a man plays as a woman with a dick or so called woman with a dick I just don't want to be one to play with them. Unless it is stated in their profiles most aren't honest about it or even willing to tell you without you finding out on your own just before or during sex which is messed up within itself.

As I said I am a woman who is into men and women, but I will not engage in anything more than conversation and maybe friendship with a man playing as a woman with a dick or so called woman with a dick knowingly. Nothing against them, cause if they like it I love it for them. It's just not for me and not something I'm willing to partake in.

Now if they are playing as a woman I'd rather not know, but should they tell me or I find out I can only hope it's before something sexual or romantic takes place so I can have that control of deciding how I want to proceed.

For me personally it doesn't matter what gender you are or how you identify yourself "behind the screen". Man,Woman, Transgendered, Gay, straight, Bi  What matters to me is WHO you are, If you are a rotten person your gender makes no difference. I have met other Females-playing female here who are completely shitty human beings. I have met guys- playing guys who are total dicks. That being said I have also met Men playing females here who I am very close with and consider them to be great people and great friends. I am a Lesbian here in my real life but have met several great guys that I am friends with(I just don't Fuck them) When i play in-game I don't think about your gender "behind the screen" I am playing with the avi I'm with, sex here is mostly in the mind and if you are good you are good, gender doesn't matter to me. Being a good person does matter though, so I say play whatever gender you want but just don"t be a SHITTY HUMAN

This isn't as straightforward an issue as some portray: personal choice/freedom.... here to live out fantasy.... sex game etc etc. Yes all three apply, but what about when one person's criteria does not match that of another? The only way to avoid this, is to be clear why you're here, who you are and what you want. I guess there's little harm in a guy subversively playing a girl and never engaging in anything more than casual sex. The problems occur when relationships form: platonic and sexual. And they do. At this point 'personal choice' becomes deception and damaging to the personal choice of others who want 3DX to have at least a veneer of authenticity, and that usurps all other aspects to be taken into account in my view.

Macey has it right - be upfront and then all good, and anyone who still judges when in possession of all the facts, then the issue is theirs and theirs alone. I have no issue with genuine TG or even those who act out that sexual choice as a fantasy and say so in their profile. But deception cannot be defended or protected by faux-liberalism.

this is interesting to me because its the sort of response you get from women here, now im not saying they are men . its all well and good that you dont mind but if you were the one doing it and you knew your partner was dead against it, is it still ok to conceal it in your eyes?

would that not be the sort of "shitty human" thing you dont like? In essence i think most think because they dont mind, everyone shouldnt mind and its just not realistic. as i said before if you want to be respected for how you want to play, respect others for how they want to play

Yes Rob concealing your gender from someone who was not wanting to get involved with say "a Male' in a female avi would be SHITTY !! I believe in being Honest with the people you meet, if they want to know your gender and ask it of you be honest about it, or like some do avoid that issue and post it on your profile. Some of the friends i mentioned didn't reveal that they were men up front, and while that was disappointing, I had already come to like them for who they were as a person and was able to overlook that. People come here for many different reasons, some just to get off, some to meet and socialize some a little of both. I believe that you get more out of this place if you are honest with yourself in why you are here and what you want / expect  and if you communicate that with the people you meet 

tyvm for the response. i agree with what you said as far as people shouldnt care. my only  concern would be if they lied on purpose

I'm not trying to suggest that people shouldn't care, only that I do not care. everyone has the right to decide how and with whom they play and interact with, Lying about your gender to some that feels strongly against that IS WRONG as is Lying about how you feel or playing with others emotions. People do get attached here and you can be hurt, I know this first hand. Just wanted to clarify that 

one last thing, most of the women who are dudes will of course defend it , no matter what and most of the dudes will bash it. so really you arent going to get a straight answer.  as far as 99 percent, thats a tad high, i know a good number of women i know are female here. As far as boring goes, i guess it depends on your idea of fun, 

I wonder how many women are in male avis. strictly male avis. 

I may have exaggerated a bit on that number :P

I still don't think the percentage would be all that different though.  The people you, I, or most people on this forum know on 3DX are probably skewed more actually female, because we socialize a lot more.  You have to remember that most people playing 3DX just hop on, have sex, and that's about it.  Those people, whether male or female avis are probably skewed more male.  The rest of us make a small percentage of the playerbase, even though we seem like we're the bulk since we stay on longer.

At least that's my take.

one last thing, most of the women who are dudes will of course defend it , no matter what and most of the dudes will bash it. so really you arent going to get a straight answer.  as far as 99 percent, thats a tad high, i know a good number of women i know are female here. As far as boring goes, i guess it depends on your idea of fun, 

I wonder how many women are in male avis. strictly male avis. 

I've wondered about the last part. When I was on SL, I met a lot of women that call themselves studs that played as men. They were honest though. 

Personally, if the person is honest I am cool friendship wise. However, I am only interested in men and would rather not get intimate with a woman playing as a male. Nor am I comfortable with female friends pressuring sex to later find out they were male. It may have happened but I don't know about it so I don't care. lol

But as with others have said game play isn't the issue. I don't think its every been. The mind fuckery and deceit from emotional vampires is/was.

Play as you like. Be male or female. Some people will care who is sitting behind the keyboard, some will not. Some people see their Avatars as extensions or portrayals of themselves, others use them to live out their fantasies. Be respectful towards people's choices, otherwise you can't expect to be respected yourself. So if someone does not want to boink (I love that word..."boink"...hehe....) a guy playing as a girl, that's fine. Move on. 

Something I would like to point out is how much better this thread has been on this subject to how it use to be.

18 months ago if a thread had started on this subject a large number of the comments will have been people defending their right to play as they want.

There was a mis conception that it was not deception or doing anything wrong to not let people know your rl gender for any reason.

Arguements were given as this is the Internet and we have to expect to be decieved, it's just a game and if I want, lots of different reasons that slowly got pointed out to be wrong.

Anyone that came in saying things that are clearly being pointed out now and agreed to would be told things like, this is a sex game and it is the way of the Internet and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

Those of us that kept trying to point out what is accepted now copped huge amounts of crap, not only in these forums but also from alts in the game itself.

People that were around then know what I am talking about, lots would come into a thread like this saying how sick they were of seeing the same crap posted over and over and yes I agree with that, I was sick of it to.

But over time peoples attitudes changed, more and more started thinking it is not right, it is deception.

The people that had dominated these threads defending their right to just do what they want and others just had to do what they needed to protect themselves, well they slowly lost their power in these forums.

Their own attitudes changed and the problems it was causing reduced considerably.

There hasn't been a thread on the subject for a long time now and I always wondered a little on what would happen if there was.

Looking through this thread not only with things that have been said but also the way people have gone about discussing it shows that 3DXChat has really progressed a long way as a community.

It is just so much different to how threads on this subject use to be.