3DXChat Community

How long has everyone been a member of 3dx and a member of 3dxforum?

Eroticism4Ever

There seems to be a misconception with some people that thinks that the date some people joined the forum is the date they actually joined 3dxchat when that's quite frankly not always the case. This is the reason for this post for those that would like to share how long they have been a member of 3dx as well as 3dxforum (although the join date for joining the forum is usually in your profile unless that has changed which I doubt has.). With that said everyone how long have you been a member of 3dxchat versus how long you've been a member of 3dxforum?

I myself have been a member of 3dxchat since Febuary of 2013. For the exact date I will need to look through my email, but I do know it was just after Valentine's Day.

I however joined the forum a few months ago only, cause I wanted to post about something I felt strongly about and comment in regards to something I've read. Otherwise I used to just read the forums and not worry about replying as well as posting.

I joined the game on November 6th 2013.

Then a week later a game mod encouraged me to join the forum so I tried, but for some reason I never received the activation link and got sidetracked and forgot about it until a month later when I tried again and it went through...

Therefore I been lurking on this forum since December 17th 2013.

Forum was launched approx 10months after the game launch, so for many of the early members, date wouldn't match anyway :)

I joined game in early December 2013 (not sure exact date) but joined forums in January 2014, and for those eagle eyed people, yes its says I joined April 2015, but I had a previous forum account (Hudson) which I can no longer get into and to be honest too lazy to try lol.

I joined in March 2014 and joined the forum a month later to find Shanti and Chilles to help with a throwback party. I asked around in game and was told to ask them but I wasn't on often enough at the time to catch them in game so I joined up and stayed active. I don't think I even knew about the forums until a friend told me. Is there even a link in game to forums? That might be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Joined the forum January 2nd 2014... and I was a member of the game sometime in before that... Before there were PMs... there was only the Night Club to go too... and the total population of 3Dx Chat was probably less than 20 people at any given time.  More likely it was around 10 people.  You were able to log in multiple toons at once... before people started sharing accounts.  It was hard to piss anyone off because there wasn't anywhere to go and you were going to see them again because there was no ignore... Everybody had to get along. :D  Not like now...