3DXChat Community

Firey & CW's GONE COUNTRY

curvedwood

Sorry friends...  I've attempted for nearly an hour to get my stream to play in the room. It refuses. I guess it's just as well, Firey is in the hospital tonight with pneumonia, and it really wouldn't be the same without her.

I'm not sure at the moment if this is a cancellation or just a postponement. I'll update here as soon as I know.

Thanks to all our friends for your well wishes for Firey. I'm happy to say that she's home from the hospital today and resting.

Firey and I have decided to take a little break from hosting so she can recover, and both of us can get some R & R and recharge our batteries.  :lol: I expect we'll be back around January 20th with an all new venue for Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall... one that I'm sure everyone will be real excited about.

Chances are you'll see us around 3DX in the meantime. Be sure and say howdy if you do. Until we meet again, Happy New Year!! And Happy Trails to You!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Firey & I are looking forward to seeing all our old friends, and lots of new friends too, tonight at 9pm EST, Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall. Lots of Rockin' Country Hits, Smooth Country Ballads, and a sprinkle of your favorite Country Classics are all lined up. We hope you'll join us.

Something a little different tonight for Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dance Hall. Country for Couples tonight. Now don't think you have to show up two by two. Just know there will lots of your favorite Country Ballads, perfect for couples dancin'. Hope y'all join us, just about two hours from now!