3DXChat Community

Firey & CW's GONE COUNTRY

curvedwood

Friday is FINALLY here!!  Just a few hours before it's time to squeeze that "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" Trace Adkins into those "Tight Fittin' Jeans" Conway Twitty and follow that "Red Dirt Road" Brooks & Dunn down to Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall for some "Boot Scootin' Boogie" Brooks & Dunn.

Plenty of your favorite longnecks goin' on ice as you read this... hopin' "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" Hank Williams Jr.  Y'all come check us out...   CW

The countdown it on... Tonight's the night! More great country tunes, including your favorites by request!

Bring a friend... bring a date... bring yourself with a hankerin' for a good time.

Just don't miss out on a Friday night (that's 0100 Saturday for y'all UTC/GMT folks) of Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall!

It's the final countdown for another Tuesday night of rockin' good country music... Two full hours to kick up your heels to your favorite country tunes... Then our last hour we'll slow it down a bit so's you can grab your best gal or best fella for a slow dance or two...  ;)

I'm puttin' the beer on ice right now... I promise we won't run out! So y'all come check us out at Firey & CW's Gone Country TONIGHT!

Miss tonight's GONE COUNTRY Saloon & Dancehall and you miss the Best Country Music on 3DX! Tonight we start out with two solid hours of your favorite rockin' country hits... Then at the top of our third hour (11pm EDT, 3am UTC/GMT) we've got a very special performance you won't want to miss, to help celebrate the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the CMA Awards... For our last hour make sure you got your best gal or best fella in your arms as we play those beautiful country ballads you love to slow dance too...

As always I'll be doing my best to honor your requests and those special dedications... So y'all pay us a visit and make yourself t'home... I know you'll be glad you did!

Congratulations again to our good friends Nellie and BlackRock who celebrated their 5 month Anniversary with us last night. Firey and I are honored that they spent part of their evening enjoying country music with us, and we had fun dedicating several special songs for them, and to them.

We're already looking forward to Tuesday night, the 27th, when we'll be bringing more of the best in country music hits your way.