3DXChat Community

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it stands all 12 slots are filled and I have one standby. I have other DJs that want to play and have blocked certain people that picked on the promoter and friend SugarBunny. I have not asked anyone for help due to the way certain people have responded. Fact is a DJ puts music out that either by streaming a carefully composed list, adding song by song or mixing. The best DJs please most of the crowd not just a select few. Others may not agree but who cares for 2 cents? As of today here is the List..

THE EVENT 2 EASTERN TIME
⦁ 12pm ZaraUk
⦁ 1pm  Ochroi
⦁ 2pm  SayaX (OOLisa)
⦁ 3pm  MrsCandice 
⦁ 4pm  SparkleBottom 
⦁ 5pm  Faelanna
⦁ 6pm  Bellana
⦁ 7pm  PollInsanity 
⦁ 8pm  StarrFyre
⦁ 9pm  Ukari 
⦁ 10pm OnyX 
⦁ 11pm DJNinjaGirl

For one hour these DJs will play what they want how they want, Event 2 is not a club, it is nothing for my fame, it is for these amazing DJs to play unbound and together show anyone who goes to it how amazing they are. Each and everyone of them, I have either hear of know by confidant and reliable sources,they have been holding back their true potential. They have been playing songs the clubs and party goers like. Time we show them thank yous and let them as DJs in front their current fans, fans they make there and just those that enter to listen.

Me name is Achroi not Ochroi though!  =(