3DXChat Community

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night at 17 September 2016, on Pandora's BoX, AeriahMaedel otherwise known as Ukari, returned to 3DX and rocked the shit out of the place. 12 of the most amazing DJs I have heard are slotted. I have heard most of them being here since December 23, 2015. I love music, i hate typing the names of the songs. Try to win is not just the prize or the title of winner, it is try to win the fans who go there to hear the music. The site I will try to make it so more people come to see it, others the lour of the contest. Try to win the hearts of the listeners, be the best by showing your best. The numbers, only matter when your friends and new friends come together to enjoy a moment and if that moment a record is broken that makes it more special, the moment becomes an event. It is why I am trying to keep the lag effect as low as possible. More friends, more fans, more fun.

Event II is going to be twice the experience than the last one. With 12 amazing DJs (Including yours truly), anything can happen. This is a party you do not want to miss out on. You'll hear some of the best songs and tracks from SayaX, SparkleBottom, and more. We even have special appearance from DJNixxx and DJNinjaGirl. The music will never stop and it'll get your heart pumping to the beat. The Event is a one in a life time experience on 3DX so save the date and get ready for a Rave like no other. 

I think it is time to start putting down the names of the DJs that want to play after the 12, MissCandice and MissD are two talented DJs that after hearing them I asked if they were interested in playing after the 12. The main thing about the Event is to HAVE FUN, for the DJs they play what they want for one hour and can get new fans, respect and friends. For the fans, hearing the DJs without being told what to play or how to play it, meeting new people, and seeing the amazing person that is SugarBunny a promoter and great friend. I already got what I wanted from this Event and the past event, meeting good friend, creating a room with the help of Maria, Morgaine, JessUL, Flake, Rockster, Mel, SugarBunny's amazing crew and my lovely wife Pandora.This game has many great moments, but with the help of many friends, my moments became events.

I will begin putting my set together this weekend. I already have a handful of songs in mind and a few other...enhancements that will make my set unique amongst everyone else's. Not saying it will be better, of course. But it will definitely stand out. I'm really excited about this opportunity and my brain is coming up with all sorts of ideas about how to present my set to everyone. : )

I know we're still a good month away from EVENT 2, but EVENT 3 is already in the works! If you'd be interested in DJing at that event please let either RobPathfinder or myself know. We're hoping to make the EVENT a quarterly experience for the peoples of 3dx, so don't be shy about coming forward!

funny-picture-chewys-about-to-drop-the-b

AtV (Site 2) is currently the name of Event 3. Event 2 Is completed but for minor details, JessUL a great friend of mine wanted to decorated the room, but is in the hospital currently. I do not want to break my word to Jess, which is why Event 3 is already in the works. Unlike the Previous Events, 3 consists of three sites in one room. Ascendance to Valhalla (AtV), Site 2 and Site 3. as for the lag, only AtV contains minimum lag. 

Hello everyone.

I'm afraid that effective immediately I am withdrawing from EVENT 2 and also withdrawing the prize. Best of luck to Rob in making the event the success it deserves to be, and I hope all the DJs have a great time showing the audience what they've got.

I shall be adjusting the first post advertisement tonight to reflect the changes.

The lowest of creatures is the vulture, for weak and dimwitted they rejoice in the losses of others, and claim the kills of the lion with squawking voices.

The time line up is starting, still sucks that the Event lost SugarBunny to cyber bulling but shit happens. Fact is people can claim SugarBunny is the Easter Bunny but without proof a claim means nothing. On the Event 2 SugarBunny was a promoter and friend who provided great ideas, that asking of the DJs, rules of the Event and now the that was me. At no time was anyone else really involved until a week ago, I handed the site to a great room builder to see what she can come up with. This Event like the other is more for the DJs and the new and old people to listen in and have fun. What I get in return, I saw my best friends, friends, family and people I love enjoy themselves playing and listening to music. Music none but the DJs chose. I throw a lists in my room, some of the best songs, a real DJ, or when i feel like it, would organize the songs look at the crowd chose when to kick it into a faster gear and slow it down. They introduce a group people may know, rarely hear or entirely new (GWAR). Others chose to mix from sounds to clashing songs, they are the best I heard and know. As for the contest and prize that did not matter to  most, for many of the DJ this was a challenge to themselves to do their personal best promote not their ability but who they are, Mixing DJ, Metal DJ, Rock DJ, or K-pop DJ. For the listener Event 1 was a big site the biggest they had seen according to the new people and some older ones tired of the clubs playing the same songs. Event 2 is a bigger area, my focus is to lag down make things fun for those like me who use a regular computer. This is supposed to be a fun games, the DJs invited are that great at making it fun. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news, the Remodeled Event 2 is done. Adding so bonuses, so there goes the sinking ship theory. Hope you show there SugarBunny, I will be asking a great party room reviewer to see it for herself. So all the pictures showing the Event and DJ Tower, really are not showing the room..   :D   

• 2 weeks later...

As it stands all 12 slots are filled and I have one standby. I have other DJs that want to play and have blocked certain people that picked on the promoter and friend SugarBunny. I have not asked anyone for help due to the way certain people have responded. Fact is a DJ puts music out that either by streaming a carefully composed list, adding song by song or mixing. The best DJs please most of the crowd not just a select few. Others may not agree but who cares for 2 cents? As of today here is the List..

THE EVENT 2 EASTERN TIME
12pm ZaraUk
1pm  Ochroi
2pm  SayaX (OOLisa)
3pm  MrsCandice 
4pm  SparkleBottom 
5pm  Faelanna
6pm  Bellana
7pm  PollInsanity 
8pm  StarrFyre
9pm  Ukari 
10pm OnyX 
11pm DJNinjaGirl

For one hour these DJs will play what they want how they want, Event 2 is not a club, it is nothing for my fame, it is for these amazing DJs to play unbound and together show anyone who goes to it how amazing they are. Each and everyone of them, I have either hear of know by confidant and reliable sources,they have been holding back their true potential. They have been playing songs the clubs and party goers like. Time we show them thank yous and let them as DJs in front their current fans, fans they make there and just those that enter to listen.