3DXChat Community

1.0 or 2.0 ?

Donz

haii all :wub:

so i’m new here and i’m a bit confused :blink: :lol:

where should i start 1.0 or 2.0 ?

Well first let me say welcome. Next let me say neither of their answers are wrong, but 1.0 might have more people for now without a doubt. However the amount of people on 2.0 is still growing each day and 1.0 lacks day/night cycles, up to date yacht, new hair, and new content. Therefore both 1.0 and 2.0 are great, but 2.0 is greater and with fewer bugs.

Hi ya and welcome.. : )

I switched to 2.0.  Why?  2.0 is the ONLY version getting updates!  the last update for 2.0 was sep first.  the last update to 1.0 was over a year and five months ago, and that was only to tell us 2.0 was out as a beta..

I think that's the DEVS passive aggressive hint of where 1.0 is headed.

kisses

• 2 weeks later...

2.0. It is a lot busier since the devs advertised 2.0 on the 1.0 login screen and sent out a mass email. If you want 3DX to become better, then use 2.0 and report bugs and send feature requests. Bugs are getting fixed quickly in 2.0, and it is stable now. I use 2.0 95% of the time and have no issues.

More of the music rooms are moving over to 2.0 now as well, and public areas are quite active like the new yacht, Sin Club, Love Island and the beach.

EDIT: 1.0 is now like a ghost town. Is the download for 1.0 even available anymore? 2.0 is a definite now.

lol delicious, dont know where, were or wehn u where onLin3 last?!? and most of all, when was it when I saw it OverCRowdeD?!? last night? or that night before? thinks: NOooo it wasnt that or that other morning of this weekend, was it ?!? but i counted quickly in a fast 360 F5 scan, that just alone: over ca 40  peeps were shaking their sexy asses in frecso and to da roomlist: couldnt beleave myself lol, one literaly actually had to scroll like in v1.0 and ofc, sprodicly good filled with whateev0r rooms n le vistoRZ in them^^ so seriously not joking at all, (ofc i am, wtf else^^) but where the hell did U only see my unknown, invisible n secret 'CircleClub of the 12CoconutMonkeyS' ingame!?

however n anyway

angry-cat-gif.gif

finally, shuttn 3dxchat forum.board - off - 'x' cloSn it down -bäääm - after a fukn last song ofc *headshot*

bed-jump-o.gif

• 4 weeks later...