3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

• 5 weeks later...

Primarily the graphics. Everything on Extremely High is awesome.

Sex (the most important) didn't change much through the years (2013-2018), clothing and hair on the other side, got a lot of options...........................

We have been asking for BDSM things for so long now. A buttplug tail, handcuffs, ballgag, pig mask, leashes. Nothing too alien. Even Elder Scrolls Skyrim have that.

Perhaps a micro bikini ending with an anal hook?

Β 

For outsiders, the game will be amazing in the first few months, especially now that we don't have moderators stating where you can sex or not, but you will eventually turn off the music and get bored with the afker's dancing to silence. Some dances have nothing to do with the music being played LOL.

Problem is what I believe is not what the game is giving, but at what price we are getting it. I feel the price hurts the most. Commonly, these games cost starts from $9.99 to $19.99, that is to say for a period of one month. But then low-cost games have drama, fights, hackers, thugs, etc. that make the gaming experience worst. The game I played for 6 years was IMVU. The costs there was low and so it bred all kinds of maggots. Thus, I believe that the best chance of attracting more & more people will be of price tag lowering, and for sex addicts, well they can try EPOCH ART for a change.Β 

I have never played 3DX butΒ  I have talked to many who have (including my wife). I for one would not even consider it without boob play. What good is a sex game if you cant suck, fondle and play with female boobs? (Lesbian or Straight). I would think that would be basic to any sex game.

• 2 weeks later...

iam still haveing trouble getting in lol

Have you tried to contact support to see if they can help you?Β  Not sure of the issue you're having but if you're missing your log in information check your spam folder as well.Β  If it's just the password, go to the member log in and click forgot password on the site.Β  If you have the game installed and forget it then click on the forgot password under the log in area.

I’ve played only sporadically since about Oct but here’s my review

Β 

Looks nice

Content is thin for a 4/5 year old game

Updates are too infrequent

Proper moderation is badly needed

Β 

Says it all I think

The worst idea ever, from who decided to implement an Ignore System in which you (the ignored person) are unable to read whatever the person who ignored you is saying on public. In anywhere else, all it does is block contact and hide your messages from the person who blocked you.

Β 

With the current system, a person can just go blocking a lot of people and start dissin' you at will for their friends to have a laugh. A friend even said the game became the largest online safeplace ever after that, to which I agree. That idea was so moronic that after observing a few friends of mine being targeted by those sensitive people (who blocks people and start insulting them with the almight 3dxchat ignore system to protect them), I had no option but to quit the game again, after being a target myself as well.

Β 

3DXChat was supposed to be a game focused on sex and sexual fetishism not a place for socialite wannabes make drama, insult people from their backs and go afk while their avatars dance to no music.

It is a game for SJW's to speak their minds and never be opposed.

The worst idea ever, from who decided to implement an Ignore System in which you (the ignored person) are unable to read whatever the person who ignored you is saying on public. In anywhere else, all it does is block contact and hide your messages from the person who blocked you.

Β 

With the current system, a person can just go blocking a lot of people and start dissin' you at will for their friends to have a laugh. A friend even said the game became the largest online safeplace ever after that, to which I agree. That idea was so moronic that after observing a few friends of mine being targeted by those sensitive people (who blocks people and start insulting them with the almight 3dxchat ignore system to protect them), I had no option but to quit the game again, after being a target myself as well.

Β 

3DXChat was supposed to be a game focused on sex and sexual fetishism not a place for socialite wannabes make drama, insult people from their backs and go afk while their avatars dance to no music.

It is a game for SJW's to speak their minds and never be opposed.

Β 

This is the bain of every social game and its not exclusive to 3dxchat. Try WoW for instance, where you have people who go face to face because of some digital loot and they get nasty.

Β 

And some people are going to be wannabe's when it comes to sex. After all men and women try to 1-up each.

Β 

As for the ignore system its to avoid witch-hunts that happend 2-3 years ago and subscribes were lost just because of bullshit like that.

Its still hard to make a perfect system for ignoring because the game starts to get silly when you see people humping the air.

Β 

Plus do you want to hear someone who ignores you anyway?Β 

Plus do you want to hear someone who ignores you anyway?Β 

I play WoW. The ignore system works wonders. If I block someone there, no character of his account no matter the realm, will be able to reach me. Now if we invert things, and I block said person and start insulting him or her everywhere. Am I being fair? Ain't I supposed to forget that guy's existance? He should be able to still read whatever I say in public channels to see if I am insulting him, so he can properly either block me or report depending on the gravity of the situation. That's my view.

The game is not just what is suppose to be but also what it becomes. It is a sexual game but people wants also a social aspect. I was surprised to see more realms created for "social only" purpose where people just want to dance, chat or if they like go on drama... why not!

Β 

I am sure some of you have been the red light center and Second life. Both of them propose both sexual and non sexual content. Not because it was imposed to the players but because the players wants it.

Β 

The game offers good quality graphisms and there is clearly here a community of people enjoying the game, yes to fuck the hell ;) but also to make friends and just chat etc...

Β 

In other word I am not chocked by this nor am I by the negatives it creates ... it is inevitable! So it is in SL and in RLC... I know it!

Β 

I personalty enjoy the fact that this game is evolving to something bigger a new Virtual World where we can enjoy lots of things.

the game needs to continue its developmentas it already doesΒ  (please let the people create its one clothes!! we do not want to be clones anymore!!)

Β 

I have been there for 1.5 year I think, I am still there and tomorrow I will also be there!

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my take in a NUTT!! Shell...haha..I have been here on and off for a few years, and still love the fantasy,and sexual adventures..MET a few good peeps,My Amazing girl..a few fun random partners, AND a whole lotta fun and pleasure Packed in with lots of Fantasy.I Love to just have fun, avoid dram, promote local chat, and pervert minds...lol...Ohh and developed a sweet spot for them Working girls and those brothels that are ever sadly diminishing Im afraid.Lmao...So game has improved, getting better,lets all stay social and horny, and everything will keep cumming along.. Haha...Jokes..The game just keeps getting better and better, so stay tuned the adventure continues..

• 2 weeks later...

Β 

Dear players,Β 

If you like 3DXChat please write your review.Β 

Β 

Answer these questions:

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Β 

Thank you

3DXChat team

Β 

Β 

Dear 3DXChat team,

I like 3DX so this is my review, and I added an answer for your viewing pleasure.

Β 

2) What wouldΒ I say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Β Β Β  Say whaaaaat.... I don't playΒ games like thatΒ  ;)Β Β ..........Β  Actually I do...Β  a lot!

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Most of us here love it, some hate itΒ and the rest are indifferent but weΒ just keep playing...Β 

Β 

1) What 3DXChat features do I like?

Β Β Β  I enjoy the peopleΒ here more that any other feature provided.Β  We are the unknown variable (X), in 3DX...

Β Β Β  The union of social media and "visual cyber sexuality" provide a unique experience some of us can't find anywhere else!

Β Β Β  The graphics are without a doubt, top shelf.

Β 

0.0) What canΒ you (the 3DXChat team) do to makeΒ our experience more enjoyable?

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  There's more then enough posts and user reviews to figure out what we desire...

Β 

Β Β Β  Give us what we want!....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm considering to subscribe to this game but I have a question, as long as you pay monthly do you have to pay for sex scenes or clothes or anything else?

At the moment there is no known plan to charge customers for new content. If you pay for this game every content is included. It is not like in achat where you need to pay for your premium account and the poses.

Hello, I'm considering to subscribe to this game but I have a question, as long as you pay monthly do you have to pay for sex scenes or clothes or anything else?

In 3dxchat you will pay(to play if you want)Β for marriage(10000xGold), devorce(5000xGold) and for 2nd and 3rd character slot if you want more characters(10000xGold per each).Β 

So, nothing included. If you want to test all poses with bots before play, you must pay 10000 xGold for character slot.

Β 

this game is beta,so some stupidΒ stuff included and mistakes can be atm.

Edited by ExHaran

In 3dxchat you will pay(to play if you want)Β for marriage(10000xGold), devorce(5000xGold) and for 2nd and 3rd character slot if you want more characters(10000xGold per each).Β 

So, nothing included. If you want to test all poses with bots before play, you must pay 10000 xGold for character slot.

Β 

this game is beta,so some stupidΒ stuff included and mistakes can be atm.

he she can use betty or bob all sex poses ofc are free n clothes u pay only the subΒ 

No you don't, its quite pricey monthly (would recommend getting a longer subscription). Gifts, Marriages and adding more characters are the only thing that cost more.