3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

What i love about 3Dx ?

1st.

• First it's a great looking Game !
  • You can meet People of all Kind's
  • You can try some fantasies that you wouldnt try in RL [^^]
  • In Overall this game will be a great Game after its Finished! Big thx to the 3Dx Team ! 

2nd.If you are looking for an adult game that allows you to have sex with other players, but doesn't limit you to just having sex, and has an active community. Then 3dxchat is one of, if not the best, option currently available.

1] i like the way we add furniture to the apartments its simple and easy....the graphics is mad hott....i like how we can just go to different spots to have fun..the clubs the beaches...very fun.

2] the sex is good and you get to meet new people from all over the world.....its like home away from real life home.....very nice realaxing place to have fun when you want to exscape the real world.

1) Amazing graphic,realistic 3D character, very detailed sex animations, good frandly people form around the World.

2) Who's nave't this awesome multiplayed 3DXChat, do it now you must try play to this best adul game ever.

1) Love the customization of the avatatar and clothing...But then I would ask for more clothing options...who can ever get enought:) The options included are versatile and graphically amazing.

a.  The visuals are stunning and have great realism in 3d compared to other sites

b.  I think 3dX just is in the lead ...period..

2) If people who haven't played 3DXChat yet are wondering if they should,  I would say give it a shot...you will probably get hooked.

There are some neat people that they can meet and enjoy. The only thing stopping them is not giving it a try.

1. I like the social aspect of the game, how you can meet so many people and chat with them and just see the time go by, and then if you want to, to get all hot in the bedroom it's very invigorating.

2. If you enjoy meeting new people and also want to live out some of your sexual fantasies, then this is the game to play!

1.Graphically this game is fantastic! From the sheen of the skin, to the animation, there is a quality here that makes the sex addictive despite the limitations of positions and poses.

I think the developers have done a great job with costumes, and a good introductory customization for starting players. If I could make a request, set up weekly vote for the next update.  It'll feel more like "our game" and that identity will keep us coming back for more.

2.Welcome to 3DXChat. Dive into shameless flirting, seek that legendary romance, or engage in scandalous fast-food sex. With a wardrobe to die for, and a multitude of positions you will find yourself immersed in an erotic fantasyworld, starting with your personal space.

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I love the social aspects of 3DXChat, it's not just about the adult content but also building friendships with new people.  I am amazed by the quality of the content....it is far superior to other similar games.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Come and see what this exciting online community has to offer you.

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like?

I've played on a number of other 3D chat servers—including IMVU, Second Life, and AChat—but 3DXchat clearly has the best combination of high-quality content for both social and adult scenarios as well as a diverse community of open minded and adventurous players. What’s more, the community overall is very active, and a lot of players contribute their time and energy to organize social events that are a lot of fun for everyone who attends. It’s a highly complex, highly dynamic environment that can be intimidating at first, but if you just make an effort to get to know people, you’ll soon be having the time of your virtual life on 3DXchat.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

If you’re still wondering whether you should give 3DXchat a try or not, all I can tell you is that I’ve been enjoying this game for several hours a day during the past eight months, and even at the full-price, $19.95-a-month subscription rate, it still costs only about twenty cents per hour of gameplay. In fact, I just renewed with a one-year subscription, which means that 3DXchat will cost me less than 10 cents per hour of gameplay over the coming year. Seen in that light, I think it’s fair to say that you simply can’t afford not to play this high-quality, award-winning adult MMORPG.

I'll have to post in here... *grins*

1. What features do you like most ?

Easy and cheesy answer : oLisa's :P

Some more detailed version : Well I guess I don't like any feature at all. Let me explain : We are given a platform to play with and some kind of social experiment to enjoy.

If I wanted features I'd go to RLC where I can build entire worlds or design clothes and skins (been there, done that).

If I wanted poses, I'd go to Achat where there must be 30 times more poses than in here with seamless transitions between them (hint : that would be a good thing to work on)

Yet I have been here for some time now and sticked on spending time on 3Dx servers. The community is awsome, graphics are incredible (yet I think you could sqeeze more from the unity engine... Those square trees on the beach... awww), I built up some friendships and even more thanks to that "game". But that's no "features", that's just people.

Bottom line is : You come for the graphics, you stay for the people. (I said cOme :P)

2. What would you say to get some new players ?

You can't give it a try. That's a shame, it would be worth it. Have a go at Juliet's demo to get a hint on the graphics.

Yet it's an experience more than just some 3D environment with sex enabled. You'll sign in for a month. You'll blame it for the lack of poses after having fucked everyone around in every single pose you can think of. And then you'll realize that this game is less about fucking than about interacting with people.

You'll resign at the end of that first month... And you'll be starting missing the people you met in there. Then you'll sign back in for another month, just to keep in touch with them.

And an other one after that...

Then you won't even feel you're hooked, but you will hate every day you don't have time to connect (or when servers are down :P).

Maybe you'll find true friends there, maybe you'll find love... Maybe you'll just find relief. But you'll sure be finding what you look for, and maybe some good things you didn't expect at all.

My 2c.

I love the community areas and being able to chat with others.  The customization options have improved tremendously since the last time I played and the game seems less focused on guys, giving more options for women now.  Thank you!

I do hope you continue to improve the non-sexual options and also continue to add more avatar customization.  Primarily, I would love to see a first person perspective.  I want to experience this through the eyes of my character rather than simply watching her in third person.

Sign up and give it a chance!  They are adding more and more features.  The social, community aspect is fantastic! 

• 1.The Fun, the Game is never Boring                                                                                                                                                                                                         2. You should try it

Coming from an RP enviroment this appealed to me. It's one of the best interactive chats out there. But it can of course be better. It's becoming quite popular since I[ve joined less than 2 months ago now. The place seems more crowded so perhaps enlarging the space instead of opening more rooms, although not a bad thing to do. I won't bother to add a list of things here I'm sure you've heard it all before. But I do like it and believe it's the new form of social interaction.

Hey there.

I arrived here Friday night. Stayed longer, than i ever expected i would. Played 10 hours on Saturday  and 8 on Sunday. Yes, I know what that means:  Hello, I am Amelie and I am an addict. I truely hope to be able to keep it under control ... I ask you to keep your fingers crossed for me in that matter, though.

In only 4 Days i have met wonderful People. Kinky People. People, who share my desires. I wish there was a place like this in the real world. I enjoyed it beyond my wildest expectations.

The graphics are outstanding and what i like most is the very easy, almost self-explaining way of doing it all. NO comparison to 4th Life (dont remember the number exactly ... hehe). The Radio is VERY cool. My TV wont work ... guess i have to give maintenance a call ... or a BJ *g*.

One Point of criticism, though:     I want 3somes !!! Bad !!!         Pleeeeeaaaaase :).

Amyway, I am here to stay.

Sincerely, Amelie H.

My favs are:

- Couple Dance;

- xGold rewards everyday so I can buy some beer;

- Drinks. Looks great. Well thought out animation;

- 4 of all gay poses are really amazing;

- Good graphic quality is always attractive

- Blur effect and "hide all" are great to make good looking screenshots 

All features is nothing without your game friends. Try to find true friends to have fun with. But most likely they'll find you. Its cool to talk with people all over the world. To have sex with loved ones. All of them are so different. But dont look only for sex. This game offers you much more than sex. Either you properly dispose of the game features or its get bored after a week.