3DXChat Community

Graphics Problem

Guest BooBear

Guest BooBear

Ok so I have what looks to be light a lighting problem with my graphics

1) it only happens in home 1 and home 2.  All other maps everything looks fine.

2) the problem appears as a Blue Haze (home 1) and a White Haze (home 2)

3) the haze is only on the bottom half of the screen and will go down and up as I move my view down and up.

4) the Hazes remain in Oculus Mode and F5 mode as well.

5) I have an ATI Radeon HD2600 HT graphics interface.

I will try to insert Screenshots.

Please help me fix this "feature".....haha

Boo

Do you have blue or white lamps in the room? Could possibly be your card or renderer is struggling to render the lights therefore spreading it out over the environment. First thing when graphics tend to glitch, check for updates to your driver and/ or make adjustments to graphics settings till you figure out what renderer is not working properly.

I had the same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled game but it made no difference. I ended up reinstalling game on a different laptop that obviously had a better graphics card and all was fixed. But I know where your coming from, I found it very annoying to the point I took no one to my apartments.

Make sure you have installed and are running the latest video card drivers. 

What drivers should I be using to run 3DXChat?

For NVIDIA – Geforce 335.23
For AMD – Catalyst 14.4

I’ve installed the latest video card drivers as recommended, but I’m still experiencing issues.

Make sure you restart your computer after installing new drivers before you play the game again.

If issues persist, please contact support at http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

This is going to seem mundane and painful, but try removing everything from your house. Delete all housing objects, close game client, reopen and let us know. Also, does it happen in others houses? Does it happen on other avi's? Have you tried to see if it will still happen with 20 other people in your house? If not... we should try that tonight...

xD

Anyone know the engine the game is developed on?

Guest Suikazura

If I remember correctly from a previous post, it should be the Unity engine.

You could try the "Heaven" benchmark program, runs under Unity. Would let you know if the issue is your video card or some bug with game.

Just thought of this, had a similar problem with another game. Ended up being the card not seated properly, had worked out of the socket a little over time. Found it by accident.

If I remember correctly from a previous post, it should be the Unity engine.

You could try the "Heaven" benchmark program, runs under Unity. Would let you know if the issue is your video card or some bug with game.

Just thought of this, had a similar problem with another game. Ended up being the card not seated properly, had worked out of the socket a little over time. Found it by accident.

I was pretty sure it was Unity,and was going to suggest Heaven but didn't want to add confusion. 

Wait, the blue/white haze wasn't supposed to be there? *laughs* I have the same thing, I've always had it... I'm not that bothered by this, I'm not in my homes that much... *winks*

Oh, and my Yacht is still all white, as I explained in this post...  :(

Arachne, did you ever receive any assistance from the devs on this issue? Anything at all outside of update graphics drivers?

This looks same as on my Travel Laptop :)

BooBear. I've done a little bit of research and it appears this is not an isolated issue with you specifically. I'm not much of a techy person, but could you post the rest of your computer specs please? CPU, memory, OS etc please?

I agree, is good when we know this! :)

Guest BooBear

Dell XPS 420  Windows 7 (SP1) - 64 bit

Intel® Core Duo CPU    E6850 @ 3.00GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

ATI Radeon HD 2600 HT Media Card

Display: Samsung SyncMaster SA300 (LED)

Guest BooBear

Whoa!! .... out of pure curiosity......I removed all items from my Home.  And now the haze is gone!   

However, as soon as I select an item...any item, the room brightens up.....and the haze is back.   Its almost like something with the Home Editor.

So I am not able to put anything in my home currently.

Whoa!! .... out of pure curiosity......I removed all items from my Home.  And now the haze is gone!   

However, as soon as I select an item...any item, the room brightens up.....and the haze is back.   Its almost like something with the Home Editor.

No, I have the same problem on my old Travel Laptop

On my old Laptop is it no wonder, I wait for the momend that this thing Burn when I start the Game :D

But with your Settings I'm not sure... Is It the ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT with 256MB?

I think it is your Graphic Cards! I see on your SS that you play with Low Graphic Settings or?

But yes I agree, with more Details in the Apartment go the needed Resources up!

Have you had any BSoD's recently? Also, from the sounds of it, there could be a very real possibility that your card doesn't know how to interprete the shaders being rendered by the engine and (This is only a guess), the lights could be playing havoc with your card. That also said, if you have the most recent CCC, there was an option inside of it that seemed to of solved my problem (Which is very much like yours, which also resulted in BSoD's and an odd tinting to my screen.) On my new R9 270X.

If you have a newer version of the CCC, look for the highlighted option and make sure it's unchecked.

9QVUflZ.png

Ok so to fix Arachne's all white screen issue, we just need to remove everything from the yacht map. I'm sure Rochi will know how.

Awwww, thanks Wade! :) And no, I did not receive assistance from Customer Support, but then again, I did not ask for it either. 

I tried removing stuff from my homes, and felt very pissed off when I could not. I tried the double click thing, but nothing happened, no Menu with a Delete option appeared... :( Then again, I AM running the client on an old Mac with BootCamp, so I can't have too many expectations.

• 6 months later...

ERROR : your grafics card does not support shaders 3.0  ??? that means i pay and can not get in ?

If you haven't already, update your graphics drivers. If that doesn't do it we'll need to know at least what graphics card you have :)

• 10 months later...

Make sure you have installed and are running the latest video card drivers. 

What drivers should I be using to run 3DXChat?

For NVIDIA – Geforce 335.23

For AMD – Catalyst 14.4

I’ve installed the latest video card drivers as recommended, but I’m still experiencing issues.

Make sure you restart your computer after installing new drivers before you play the game again.

If issues persist, please contact support at http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

one more thing you need to upgrade is your " RAM "" load 3d GRAPHIC need a higher speed, check out your processor speed, follow by RAM, and you also need to set up virtual memories for you pc or laptop.

you need to do all that, after finish, restart your PC // laptop, then you can see the different. good luck...

• 2 weeks later...

There are some graphic issues with the character body. I've noticed this mostly in Sin Club. I mean what is this? :huh:

2015-11-13_2202.png   

artifact banding from low resolution shadows casted by a fake light ? what it looks like to me they put volumetric lighting or god rays or light shafts into that room you would assume this wouldnt be a problem but haha jokes on you if you think so