3DXChat Community

move to 2.0

Ginevra

After some tests here and there on the beta, i can finally say that it is quite stable, not buggy nor laggy, ur gpu will not run at max and be noisy as a reactor, water and lightning have no more problems, even on amd (that is mine); so i would propose to start to colonize the new beta that atm is quite empty or desert, if do u prefer; just a bunch of friends moved there but the most of players are still in the main client, i don't see reason to don't move on the new 2.0, everyhting works pretty fine and there are even some improvements, the only thing needed are the players; after all this blabbing.. i propose to officially move to the new 3dx 2.0 even if still in beta, be free to check its stability by urself, we could have start with just a "beta day" with the whole comunity and see what happens or directly jump in it.

i'll wait for ur thoughts.

Some of the issues are fixable if you know how (if you have AMD, it may be wise to start at the Sin Club and adjust your water setting before trying your Apartment or any island/beach, for example).

For the other issues, just report them. They have been working hard to correct what they find.

I've spent a great deal of time in 2.0 and can report that most of the early problems have been addressed. True, some people will have computers that are just not capable of running it (I have yet to try my laptop for that reason) but my desk computer is a 2010 running on Windows 7 so you don't have to had the newest, greatest machine to make it work.

Le sigh, I will sound like an ass, but if you can run 3dx 1.0, even on your laptop you can probably also run 2.0, not on the highest and super duper quality, but you can run. Second thing is... was just a random thought I presented to someone today but: More people on 2.0 means more people to report the bugs and this on the other hand means more bugs reported, which equals more bugs fixed and this leads us to a quicker release of the official version, and this on the other hand means, more content after the bugs have been fixed. I officially think it would be a fine nudge for the devs when more of us would show interesst in the beta, so, what Gin said, let's roll there.

Well, we spend most of our time in 2.0. I agree, the frame rate drops a fair but is frame rate really that vital in 3DX? I mean, of course higher is better, but in reality we don't spend that much time moving around do we? We're in set poses either sitting, standing, dancing or fucking on the spot.

My only concern is what the game runs like when the world is heavily populated and we won't know that until more people hop on over. And here's a thought - it's not too much of a pain to jump from 1.0 -2.0, so why not use both while you can? 

Now when someone sets up those fabulous Lycra party rooms full of hundreds of glowing blocks, then everything might grind to a halt. But hey, everything has a sell-by date and they get a bit samey after a while, so if those bite the dust it wouldn't concern me too much. I'm surprised no one has made a room with a huge glowing cock and balls. But give it time.

Now the White Palace, that's another matter. One of the originals and still one of the best and active in 2.0 I see...

I played in 2.0 servicing at the ★★★ωнίтε ραℓαcε вяσтнεℓ★★★ yesterday for several hours without any problem at all.

At peak moments there must have been some 20-25 people there, which didn't add any noticable lag or other problem to my machine.

I'd say: people come and visit us in v2.0 !!! You won't regret it :wub:

2.0 from my perspective is great and with fewer bugs. I would truly believe if more people would be willing to join 2.0 the quicker it would exit it's beta phase and into the alpha phase, cause there will be more people to report bugs or problems with the game. Never the less 2.0 is exceptionally great and there is much more to do as well as play around with than it is on 1.0. All 2.0 is missing is more people.

Elven nations second that proposition.

If beta runs good for most people, then all the nations should colonize it and make it a whole new lew... *Coughs* Peaceful world and fuc... Feast ! Dammit !

Just make 2.0 better than 1.0 and give the devs some cold sweating as they wonder if their whole efforts won't crash in just a second.... :lol:

not as beta i mean

Ah ok.

I think at last devs should make some more publicity to the 1.0 users. I still meet a lot of them who doesn't even know about the existence of 2.0!

I know it is written at first page login screen. But it seems they need something more, new messages for example.

My opinion.

Kiss

Nion

Ah ok.

I think at last devs should make some more publicity to the 1.0 users. I still meet a lot of them who doesn't even know about the existence of 2.0!

I know it is written at first page login screen. But it seems they need something more, new messages for example.

My opinion.

Kiss

Nion

I agree,

I have noticed most of who go in V2 are people that have been around a good while, there are some that aren't but mostly are people from these forums or in touch with those people.

I think there needs to be some sort of announcement of new updates in the game, not just these forums and twitter.

Maybe a notice when you 1st log in, hey check out the new version in V2.

I also have still found people that did not even know there was a beta, even though it is on the entry page.

But the bigger thing is I have met lots more that did not know there was a new patch for the beta.