3DXChat Community

The depths of lost love

Doru

The depths of lost love

Lights in the club were bouncing everywhere, some creating different patterns of shapes in contact with smoke.  It was a crowded night and people were dancing like the sound of music and the loud beat had strings on them. There in the corner was her, my best friend that once was my love, dancing and moving her body in a twisted and seductive way which caught my attention.

Her face was of a stunning beauty, with her smile that  could brighten even the most darkest day,  her eyes emanating a warming and innocent glow,  moving her body incited by the rhythm of music in a naughty way I`ve never seen before while the club lights bend revealing those perfect shapes.

I could only gaze at her in astonishment lost in her beauty and memories, while sudden my vision was disturbed by the approach of man starting to chat her up. In few moments I could see a change in her face expression emanating a troubled look and in the same time throwing flirty smiles at him. In the way he whispered her, making her body shivering of excitement and her face getting a bright and warm appearance caused by the rush of the moment and changing the tone of her cheek skin from faint pink to a bright red, made me envy him and my mind, in a flash of a moment, started to project memories, feelings of me and her.

Time stopped around me, my mind started to project consumed scenarios of me and her, memories and feelings of :

- my lips touching her when she was smiling kissing her in the corner formed by the joint of her lips, drawing with my tongue a trace on her bottom lip, while melting in a deep and passionately  kiss without breath;   

- exploring her naked body with my lips and tongue feeling her shivering skin trembling at each touch while her body was flood with sensations and making her blood rush thru her entire body making her skin burn, making her moan faint at first and the sound of her sweet voice getting stronger as my lips slowly reach her warm spot tensed up by the strong desire;

-  the scent of her wet and moist pussy , the taste of her juice dripping on my tongue  and lips , the tightness of her passage around my hard cock when I was penetrating her deep.

I stop daydreaming at memories of her, my mind slowly getting flooded by millions of thoughts, a combined mix of desire, love, remorse and regret. I look at them holding in arms and it started to become unbearable, I feel my head exploding like the primordial big bang did in the ancient times at creation of the universe. The atmosphere around me get so intense, I can barely stay on my feet and breath.

I can`t take it anymore and leave the club straight home, throwing myself in bed  with my hands on my head pressing and holding like accumulated amount of strong mixed feelings will burst out of my brain. Still thinking at her, still seeing her fainting image fuelling the storm of thought inside my mind, laying in bed and closing my eyes, trying to sleep and forget all.