3DXChat Community

What about scam?

RodolfoValentino

But then would anyone be naive enough to actually give £$€ to anyone...... Wait.. Yeah some would I suppose

Yeah it happens so often, more often by emails, there are lots of stories around the web, this is one of the sad side of internet!

Im asking because i had that feeling recently even if i have not received any requests of money yet..but how the fuck one person can pay a subscription to cheat people? Thats not so intelligent, so maybe im wrong!

Im smart enough to avoid that kind of trouble, im not gonna send my fucking money to anyone, but the doubt that someone is trying to fuck me makes me angry!

They're just playing your "I get things for free" instinct. They of course have no intention to pay your subscription. They're just hoping to be able to access your credit card data when they have your user details.

A sad side of humanity indeed.

Im not talking about my subscription, what i mean is:

Suppose i am a scammer that wanna get money from naive people circumventing them, i woul try to do it for free, using emails or instant messengers, or other free chats, not using a service that is not free like 3dx chat. So this is the reason that makes me think probably im wrong and this person is not a scammer..but some behaviours makes me think the opposite

I have to study a plan lol

If you are willing to devote that sort of trust to someone over the internet then you really need to must be wiser in your decisions. You are responsible for your own actions, you are not a child and it's not the admins duty to babysit you, we are all adults, so use the brain that we were given and make smart choices. 

If you are willing to devote that sort of trust to someone over the internet then you really need to must be wiser in your decisions. You are responsible for your own actions, you are not a child and it's not the admins duty to babysit you, we are all adults, so use the brain that we were given and make smart choices.

Hell yeah i agree with you. Im not here to find a girlfriend but some people are. And some people even if adult are so alone and so likely to fall into a trap, that's the truth, it happens. So in my first post i was not saying that admins has to take your hand and walk with you but maybe can help in someways to prevent this thing..probably is not possible but just wondering

Hell yeah i agree with you. Im not here to find a girlfriend but some people are. And some people even if adult are so alone and so likely to fall into a trap, that's the truth, it happens. So in my first post i was not saying that admins has to take your hand and walk with you but maybe can help in someways to prevent this thing..probably is not possible but just wondering

To be fair, I did not come here looking for any type of romance. She sorta just fell into my lap! :P 

Bottom line is scammers are everywhere and you have to protect yourself. Its your responsibility to look after yourself, no one else's. Of course if you find evidence of a scam then im sure the developers etc will help..

Bottom line is scammers are everywhere and you have to protect yourself. Its your responsibility to look after yourself, no one else's. Of course if you find evidence of a scam then im sure the developers etc will help..

I agree with Macca, if you feel that someone is trying to take advantage of you report them.

From what I've heard and read, scammers will tell you they are wealthy and are working on a work project in a third world country and promise to meet you in real life. Then they tell you the country is not allowing him/her access to their bank accounts and then ask you to wire them the money to go see you. And Bam! You fall for that kind of shiznit. Kiss you dough goodbye.

• 1 month later...

Hey all.. just received the below email today.. EVERYONE be careful please.. A typical example of scamming ass holes :)

For those that cant read the email it states the following:

can i ask you for a favor???

can u give me an account of 3dxchat ....i just want to try it and i don't have a credit card.....i will be very appreciated if u helped me

Haha he must think im an idiot!!

scammers_zps48261ada.jpg

If you fall for a scam you really shouldn't have access to the net or be allowed out alone. Thanks though macca. Btw I'd like to thank you can you give me your sort code and account number along with Internet banking details I will send you £1

Thanks In advance I've always wanted to visit it inca civilisation in South America should be able to afford it now