Photo

I really like a girl...problems asking to fuck her...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Toxic

Toxic

Warning Toxic Should Stay Away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
  • LocationMaryland USA

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:24 AM

try few pick up lines, here, i'll share some of mine: breaking 4th wall kinda, Deadpool syle - "oh baby, you boobs are so digital, and you ass is so nicely pixelated" 

or straight forward approach "your lips and my dick should go on a date", "be my squeal baby and i'll feed you my nuts", "hmmm you look constipated, don't worry, i'll fuck the shit out of you", "my dick died today, it only wish was to be buried in your ass", "damn i wish you wore my big toe, so i would bang you on my coffee table", "how do you like your eggs? fried? scrambled? or fertilized?"

use it with cation, but if you'll see her smile and laugh instead of turning all red and mad, she's the one :3

Lol

Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later

I don't need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you.

You can call me the Garbagewoman, cause I wanna handle your junk.

My batteries are dead, can I borrow your dick?

"I'd like to point out that "beautiful" has U in it. But, 'quickie' has U & I together."

Hi! I'm Craven Morehead are you?

Hehe hope these help. Oh shit these are for picking up dudes. Oh well have at it :P
  • SkyDiver, Briana, OliverQ and 1 other like this

#22 RobT

RobT

Brainless WWSD Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:38 AM

just say... im RobT, fuck you im famous...   works for me

• chloe, Toxic and OliverQ like this

#23 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Locationvancouver... toronto... wherever im filmig

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:10 PM

wow i actually met a guy named craven morehead once and that totally went over my head lol, i didnt see that!!! 

so... that wasnt his name im guessing...

• Toxic likes this

#24 Sparklebottom

Sparklebottom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationOn the Booze

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

Well, did you fuck Brad???
  • ChloeMoretz likes this

#25 Fuwakumi

Fuwakumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationOnly if you're interested in me. Send me a message. 💋

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

Oh this is a good one. lol, This reminds me a few times when a guy friend asked me for some advise how to take a girl they like to bed. Although it was much more complicated back then since that's in the RL and not here in a virtual world. I haven't read much of other's response but have you even talked about sex with this girl of yours? If you have then you have some common grounds you can stand with her about sex.

You might find it weird that you respect her too much after chatting with her for hours and now you think you can't ask for a fuck. Honestly if you sincerely like this girl, I personally think it's worth asking her for a fuck when the mood is right. Of course it's the guy's responsibility to set the mood for the girl. If it were me and I feel good about a guy sweet talking me and we chat for hours and he's kind of pushing me to bed. I may let him depends on the "mood". You seem to be a very sweet guy and wouldn't mind talking to you as well.

#26 RobT

RobT

Brainless WWSD Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:49 PM

are you trying to steal her man right in the very thread he got her. lmfao

• Briana and Fuwakumi like this

#27 Fuwakumi

Fuwakumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

Maybe? lol

#28 RobT

RobT

Brainless WWSD Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

lmfao, you admitted it so i can say nothing bad, well done

• Fuwakumi likes this

#29 Fuwakumi

Fuwakumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

lmfao, you admitted it so i can say nothing bad, well done

XD

#30 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

*gasps! jaw dropped* hussy!

#31 Toxic

Toxic

Warning Toxic Should Stay Away

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
  • LocationMaryland USA

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:01 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=n8_SEiiBdx0

Lmfao

• Briana and Jules Winnfield like this

#32 Shenn

Shenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:06 AM

this is what u gotto do bud ^^ BE BLUNT< STRAIT FOROWRD< HONEST TO HER<,,,No if, an's or buts, about it girls LOVE THAT< AND they aprecieat that , and LOVE THAT, take her in yourarms, look her Strait in the eye, "in a  /me looks upon her eys softly with a patter in my heart" and say babe I Love you lots, I been thinking about you lot, I want to have sex with you RP a  good few hours have a slow burn and a great mind set, let your feelings and emotions flow thru you young podawon,..... Woman, I want to have sex with you, your my best friend  and I want yo have you as a friend with benefits  then tell her I want you to bend over the arm rest  so we can have hot sex

point is, be blunt, strait forowrd anf honest, every 1 here is paying $ to fuck and have fun,  you wait, asking her, or telling her,  you loose out, ,,,,, be a winner and not a chicken dinner you know what im saying bird

#33 Shenn

Shenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:06 AM

this is what u gotto do bud ^^ BE BLUNT< STRAIT FOROWRD< HONEST TO HER<,,,No if, an's or buts, about it girls LOVE THAT< AND they aprecieat that , and LOVE THAT, take her in yourarms, look her Strait in the eye, "in a  /me looks upon her eys softly with a patter in my heart" and say babe I Love you lots, I been thinking about you lot, I want to have sex with you RP a  good few hours have a slow burn and a great mind set, let your feelings and emotions flow thru you young podawon,..... Woman, I want to have sex with you, your my best friend  and I want yo have you as a friend with benefits  then tell her I want you to bend over the arm rest  so we can have hot sex

point is, be blunt, strait forowrd anf honest, every 1 here is paying $ to fuck and have fun,  you wait, asking her, or telling her,  you loose out, ,,,,, be a winner and not a chicken dinner you know what im saying bird

#34 Sweetdick

Sweetdick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:34 AM

Brad.m1

You see the womans profiles ? If you do that you never  make a mistake  

If i want  a  lady to be my  friend only i search ladies that dont want sex and if  i want sex

i pic other girls and i add all the ladies i can to my friend  list

LIFE IS SHORT

BE HAPPY

CARPE DIEM 

#35 Choua

Choua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

LISTEN BUD U DONT HAVE TO RAPE THE GIRL BUT U WILL NEVER GET YOUR DICK IN THERE IF U DONT SHOW SOME BALLS.  ITS HARD I KNOW BUT REALLY WE DONT MIND IF U TAKE THE INTIATIVE AND JUST TRY AND PARTNER IF SHE IS INTERESTED IN U THAT WAY YET IT WILL HAPPEN IF NOT GET COMFY IN THE FRIEND ZONE.  MOST WONT ADMIT IT HERE BUT WE DECIDE IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OR SO IF YOUR GETTING I OUR PANTS.  NOT SAYING U DONT HAVE HOPE WITH HER YET AS FAR AS SEX GOES BUT THE LONGER IT GOES THE LESS LIKELY.  IF THATS THE CASE KEEP HER AS A FRIEND AND FIND ANOTHER FOR A BALL DRAINER.  THATS THE STRAIGHT POOP AND NOTHING BUT THE POOP. GOOD LUCK 

• ChloeMoretz likes this

#36 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

True... nothing is more of a turn off then a shy dork lol

• LadyLayla likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic