3DXChat Community

I really like a girl...problems asking to fuck her...

Brad.m1

I'm not sure where to post this, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. 

So anyway, I'm new to 3DXChat, but, not new to sex chats. I've made some friendships in the past that lasted several months and some that lasted years. I have a fair amount of experience :P

A problem I've always had in chats is almost friend zoning girls that I have a lot of things in common with. Every once in a while, you meet some girl you wish you met offline. She likes most of the same music as you, she is hilarious, you have a lot of the same hobbies, sexually you'd be compatible...etc

Whenever I find a girl like that I talk to them for hours...and, learn a lot about them...and sex is not on my mind anymore really. I respect this girl that is so similar to myself...asking to fuck almost feels...lame. 

I don't know if this makes sense to anyone else :'(

I feel awkward talking to her now as well. I feel obligated to have sex with her. Saying, "I like you a lot, but sex feels like an obligation...I want to talk to talk to you until I feel it's the right time to fuck you"...comes off like fucked up insult lol

I'm not bad at rp, I've had lots of sex in 3DXChat...but, not with anyone I relate to on the same level. I feel like a weird creeper, especially cause I'm a guy who just likes talking to her...likes her a lot, would like to have sex with her...but feels weird about it.

Should I tell her I like her...or should I just leave her alone...? I'm not usually dependent on the opinions of others...some times it helps though. 

Thanks anyone who feels like answering me...

Guest beccie

Well... hmmm... interesting one - but where does it say on the can that you *have* to have sex with someone you've met on 3dx? Is it possible that you could simply remain friends and the deed will never happen? Or would this be some sort of 'failure' on your part? Does connecting with  a girl have to equal a quick shag?

What is her take on this (your best guess)? Maybe she doesn't feel the time is right. Maybe she doesn't want it. From my POV when I was in-game there was something quite cool in a slightly sadistic sort of way about knowing a good friend wanted it and not allowing it -_-

My advice for now: let it be, enjoy her company and friendship and see what happens naturally. Above all, don't force the issue and risk losing a great friendship just on account of a cheap thrill.

Well... hmmm... interesting one - but where does it say on the can that you *have* to have sex with someone you've met on 3dx? Is it possible that you could simply remain friends and the deed will never happen? Or would this be some sort of 'failure' on your part? Does connecting with  a girl have to equal a quick shag?

What is her take on this (your best guess)? Maybe she doesn't feel the time is right. Maybe she doesn't want it. From my POV when I was in-game there was something quite cool in a slightly sadistic sort of way about knowing a good friend wanted it and not allowing it -_-

My advice for now: let it be, enjoy her company and friendship and see what happens naturally. Above all, don't force the issue and risk losing a great friendship just on account of a cheap thrill.

Good advice. Seeing what happens naturally is a good idea. Thanks for the advice. 

That's b/c you're seeing her as a person rather than a sex ... thing.

So talk to her, and enjoy the convo. <3

There aren't any rules that say sex is required... ever.

Have fun :)

xo,

Caren

that's true, no where does it say sex is a requirement. I'll just see how things work out over time. 

thanks for your advice

Guest SherryS

Amazingly enough I don't see 3dx as a dating site. But it is always nice when someone cares a little more about you as a person to pick you sexual mind organ of it's erotic sex thoughts over time and not just hit you up for it head on. Did I make that sound like a car crash? Oh well! Just remember their is a person on the other side of the screen and their mind and feeling may be involved in this deep connection. Then again,they may be playing you up to use your little brain for sex too :P Just a thought, no matter how deep or dark.

Stop overthinking (To be fair, I do that quite a bit, do as I say, not as I do kind of thing :P ).

Live for the moment and enjoy it while it lasts. I have typically found relationships are temporary. Friendship is the thing that prevails. Have fun! There are many different reasons for people coming here, but at the end of it all, we are just here to have fun.

Source: Lived it. Got the t-shirt.

• 4 weeks later...

try few pick up lines, here, i'll share some of mine: breaking 4th wall kinda, Deadpool syle - "oh baby, you boobs are so digital, and you ass is so nicely pixelated" 

or straight forward approach "your lips and my dick should go on a date", "be my squeal baby and i'll feed you my nuts", "hmmm you look constipated, don't worry, i'll fuck the shit out of you", "my dick died today, it only wish was to be buried in your ass", "damn i wish you wore my big toe, so i would bang you on my coffee table", "how do you like your eggs? fried? scrambled? or fertilized?"

use it with cation, but if you'll see her smile and laugh instead of turning all red and mad, she's the one :3

try few pick up lines, here, i'll share some of mine: breaking 4th wall kinda, Deadpool syle - "oh baby, you boobs are so digital, and you ass is so nicely pixelated" 

or straight forward approach "your lips and my dick should go on a date", "be my squeal baby and i'll feed you my nuts", "hmmm you look constipated, don't worry, i'll fuck the shit out of you", "my dick died today, it only wish was to be buried in your ass", "damn i wish you wore my big toe, so i would bang you on my coffee table", "how do you like your eggs? fried? scrambled? or fertilized?"

use it with cation, but if you'll see her smile and laugh instead of turning all red and mad, she's the one :3

Lol

Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later

I don't need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you.

You can call me the Garbagewoman, cause I wanna handle your junk.

My batteries are dead, can I borrow your dick?

"I'd like to point out that "beautiful" has U in it. But, 'quickie' has U & I together."

Hi! I'm Craven Morehead are you?

Hehe hope these help. Oh shit these are for picking up dudes. Oh well have at it :P

Guest Fuwakumi

Oh this is a good one. lol, This reminds me a few times when a guy friend asked me for some advise how to take a girl they like to bed. Although it was much more complicated back then since that's in the RL and not here in a virtual world. I haven't read much of other's response but have you even talked about sex with this girl of yours? If you have then you have some common grounds you can stand with her about sex.

You might find it weird that you respect her too much after chatting with her for hours and now you think you can't ask for a fuck. Honestly if you sincerely like this girl, I personally think it's worth asking her for a fuck when the mood is right. Of course it's the guy's responsibility to set the mood for the girl. If it were me and I feel good about a guy sweet talking me and we chat for hours and he's kind of pushing me to bed. I may let him depends on the "mood". You seem to be a very sweet guy and wouldn't mind talking to you as well.