3DXChat Community

Heya Sugar,

I wouldnt do anymore events including stuff involving DJing or anything around it. As soon as something involves DJing here, the 3DX Community is losing their minds.

You do cool and unique events. Keep it that way and let the "pro" people do their DJ stuffs so they can finally be happy again :)

Nikki, thank you for your post.

But I'm not going to allow people like Jasmine and FairyDust to ruin any of my events. They are several DJs who want the chance to compete, and I'm not going to see trolls ruin it for them and me. If you saw how much work Rob alone put into this event it would make you jaw drop, and I'm not going to let him down by quitting because of a pair of lying, blackmailing bullies.

I've really no Idea what's the problem with this Event and this Topic :huh:

In my opinion is it a party Topic and Event like each others, it's a party of a group of ppl in a private room.

It's for everyone free to join in to this party if they like it and it's also for everyone free to stay away if they don't like.

But permanently dramas about one event isn't needed and useless!

It would be really cool if everyone respect the parties of other members because this partys are private.

And honestly who cares who is calls as best DJ because this have to judge the audiences :)

And don't forget, also makes negative feedback and comment's a party popular and known ;)

The agreement, Fairy, was that you and Jasmine would leave me alone. The very next day I head from several people who I trust that you we doing everything in your power to poison anyone who would listen against me and my events. And, yet again, I'll state that I have already distributed screenshots of Jasmine slandering me to Rob, admitting to Trolling me, and him catching her in an outright lie.

And Jasmine, it doesn't surprise me that an idiot like you would squeal "this was fun". Of course it was fun for you. You don't do any work to make this community better. You don't help anyone. You're just a mean-spirited little Troll whose greatest joy is to try and tear down other people. You're scum. And the only thing I think Rob is kicking himself about is ever trying to make peace with someone as stupid and honorless as you.

There is still dramas surrounsing DJing in this game?? :s Well then isn't that a surprise. Just do what you do, and others do what they do. There is no need to get into a kefuffle about it, jeeze people.

Edit: Gotta admit, I am very disappointed in some particular peoples behaviour in this topic, sheds a whole new light on them to me.

The agreement, Fairy, was that you and Jasmine would leave me alone. The very next day I head from several people who I trust that you we doing everything in your power to poison anyone who would listen against me and my events. And, yet again, I'll state that I have already distributed screenshots of Jasmine slandering me to Rob, admitting to Trolling me, and him catching her in an outright lie.

And Jasmine, it doesn't surprise me that an idiot like you would squeal "this was fun". Of course it was fun for you. You don't do any work to make this community better. You don't help anyone. You're just a mean-spirited little Troll whose greatest joy is to try and tear down other people. You're scum. And the only thing I think Rob is kicking himself about is ever trying to make peace with someone as stupid and honorless as you.

Gosh bunny, you are so naive. You have no clue who you can trust. where do you think I got some of the info we discussed at that meeting we had?