3DXChat Community

It's a funny thing, but at the last Event nobody complained about lag. And nobody has complained about lag in parties I've held that attracted lots of people. And strangely enough I don't see any other big group events getting comments like Britney's. Hmmm...

I suppose it all comes down to your computer and connection, Britney. If they suck then, yes, you'll have lag. Just like at every single other event that will ever be held in 3dx by absolutely anyone. But thanks for the comment.

I don't know why, but your replies always feel so hostile.

Yes, all I have here is a bad laptop that will indeed lag in your room and that's sad for me because it looked like an event I wanted to check out.

I went to plenty of your events and I enjoyed them and wanted to check this out as well, but the room will be too laggy unlike your normal room so I commented what I think about it... It was not a hating comment, so chill out.

My apologies if I come on too strong, Britney.

I've just had to endure yet another flame war on my events and perhaps I am a bit too touchy at this point.

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you find time to check out some of my other events which are smaller in scale.

Take care.

All good, just don't always think everyone hates you and tries to destroy your thing... I certainly don't :)

Have fun!

My apologies if I come on too strong, Britney.

I've just had to endure yet another flame war on my events and perhaps I am a bit too touchy at this point.

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you find time to check out some of my other events which are smaller in scale.

Take care.

Keep up the good work Sugar Bunny. You create a lot of fun events and you put in a lot of hard work.

If people do not like the events they are always free not to attend.

Do people really need to reminded that this is just a game? Sugar Bunny and other event organisers do this on their own time and for fun. Just enjoy yourselves :)

It is very strange to add names of popular groups in 3DXChat on poster even didn't ask them about it. And there is too strange to expect more DJs on this event...12? Do they know about you are waiting for them to play on your EVENT 2, SugarBunny? Did you invite them...or how it is? :o

P.S. My post is full of pink butterflies and unicorns. I have no target to offend someone or something like this. I am curios ^.^

So much hype for nothing...)

Unless there are Achilles, JessicaX, Eugene or Crix - there is no point to come listen "best" DJs, because there are none.

Have fun anyway :)

While I do agree that they're all very good, I wouldn't say no hype is to be had. This event isn't about "best DJs". This event is about getting some of the lesser known DJs out there into the public eye. Perhaps they'll get a bigger, more solidified fan base. It's not about the winning, or who's best honestly. Whoever wins the event will be very deserving of it, as it will be the audience that decides. All of the DJs you speak of are well experienced with EDM. This event will feature all kinds of music genres, and if any of those DJs want to participate, then they're more than welcome to :) On that note, I worked with Achilles and JessicaX. They do incredible shows if one is ever lucky enough to see them at work. They both hold me in high regard. Also, since you edited your post to take out Lussian, I will also mention that I've worked with him as well during one of his first parties. If I remember correctly it was called... Sinsation White? You can ask him about that one if you want. Now, with all of that being said, "there is no point to come listen best DJs, because there are none." This statement is strictly your opinion, and I respect your decision not to show up, but please don't post on our event page telling people there's no reason to go listen. If they want to go, and then they decide that you were right all along, then let that be the thing.

Here is the truth, during the first EVENT, XANAR asked to be allowed to be in a second one. Day after the EVENT MARON asked to continue BDS Metal Gang. The First Event wrecked me. I asked SugarBunny for help. Whatever stick you have up your asses about it could have been avoided if you would have come talked with me. As for the DJs being asked I listened and picked, DJs from different CLUBS. Meaning they have or used to play for certain areas or club. The DJs mentioned either I heard them, could not find them or have yet to ask. I AM NOT THAT HARD TO FIND. You got issues about it find me, I am more than likely on your friends' list. But hey if you want attention keep posting publicly.  

So much hype for nothing...)

Unless there are Achilles, JessicaX, Eugene or Crix - there is no point to come listen "best" DJs, because there are none.

Have fun anyway :)

Why Post something like this. It makes you sound Petty. is Rob and Sugars popularity really that much of a problem.

Do YOU wish to be this popular, but have no way of doing it?

Why bad mouth an event, just to do so?

Things like this make no sense to me.

I mean, do you get some sexual joy from being Petty?

Why Post something like this. It makes you sound Petty. is Rob and Sugars popularity really that much of a problem.

Do YOU wish to be this popular, but have no way of doing it?

Why bad mouth an event, just to do so?

Things like this make no sense to me.

I mean, do you get some sexual joy from being Petty?

I got my popularity when neither you nor that Sugar guy were even born here. So I do not care much about your cat-dog little fights here.

Just telling you that choosing "best Dj" among non-factors is generally stupid.

Have fun, take care.

I got my popularity when neither you nor that Sugar guy were even born here. So I do not care much about your cat-dog little fights here.

Just telling you that choosing "best Dj" among non-factors is generally stupid.

Have fun, take care.

When they said best DJ they were talking about the best DJ that participates in the event. Are they going to be the best in all of 3dx? doubtful. As for it being generally stupid? That's your opinion, and you're entitled to whatever opinion you may have. ^_^

Yeah, very subtle Fairy. You're a liar who broke our agreement the day after we made it.

And if you want to bring in the mods, please do. I'm sure they're already aware of your endless harassment of me and the poison your girlfriend is constantly spreading to anyone who'll listen to her rantings.

SugarBunny I hope you realize people are laughing at you now. I love that you think I'm behind all these people pulling out of your event when it's all because they see how you treat people right here. The only person you have to blame for your event falling apart is you.

Please please please post our conversation because I must not know what blackmailing is and i would love to see where I tried to do that to you.

Rob, this is the part where you decide if you're gonna go down with the ship or try to salvage some dignity cuz like I was trying to explain to you, you're being associated with this guy now, and any kind of a rep you may have built for yourself is gonna get burned when everyone else turns on this dude.

Peace out, SugarBunny. Karma is a bitch.

If Karma is a bitch, Jasmine, then you should change your name to Karma.

And the Event has been steadily gaining DJs, not losing them. But then you can't really count, can you?

I've already distributed screenshots of our conversation. The one where you slandered me without any evidence. The one where you admitted you were trolling me. The one where Rob caught you out in an outright lie. Yeah, that one.

Yeah, very subtle Fairy. You're a liar who broke our agreement the day after we made it.

And if you want to bring in the mods, please do. I'm sure they're already aware of your endless harassment of me and the poison your girlfriend is constantly spreading to anyone who'll listen to her rantings.

i have NO idea what you're talking about. i most certainly have not broken our agreement. tell me what I've done or as you so eloquently put it previously, put up or shut up dude