3DXChat Community

Vetted Orgy - Tuesday, August 23th, 7:30 pm CDT - Held in 3DX 2.0 (Pink List Only)

Sugar Bunny

9sw5j5.jpg

This week there's another of my infamously hedonistic orgies taking place, and this time it's in 3DX 2.0!

The event shall only be open to vetted members on my Pink List, and shall include a number of exciting original sex games for us to enjoy! Whereas beginner's orgies are held on Love Island, this event shall be held in a special secret location in 3DX 2.0! So get get ready to laugh, play, dance and fuck in our first high definition 2.0 orgy!

Hope to see all you all there!

Love,

post-11683-0-77196900-1471312496_thumb.p

Looking for more sexy events? Check out my website at http://sugarbunny7.w....com/sugarbunny

Hi Sugar Bunny,

I would like also to be count in...

But I don't know if I'm on your pink list :(

Kisses

Laure

@Laure

Just take a l@@k in there if you're in...

Pink ListVetted list members presently include: Adamd, Alyonna, AmandaHThomas, AnthonyL, Arabella, Caliber, CoyoteBlue, Dickmeister, Downriverden, DurtyGirl, Esperss, FoxPrince, FutaBreeder, Gelda, Gordian, Jamal, Jenqt, Kaytlyn, KirstynG, LeonFindsAPenny, Lelliana, Macen, Manami, MarieCeleste, Masaru, Mikaila, Mized, NaomiX, Nalle, Nordica, Phyne, PollyInsanity, Rook, RoxyFuta, SaraBug, Saragar, SilentRain, Southern, Sparklebottom, Stephykinz, TammyBright, Tansy, Tarah, Tensei, Terrie, TinaR and xAmberx.

@Laure

Just take a l@@k in there if you're in...

Pink ListVetted list members presently include: Adamd, Alyonna, AmandaHThomas, AnthonyL, Arabella, Caliber, CoyoteBlue, Dickmeister, Downriverden, DurtyGirl, Esperss, FoxPrince, FutaBreeder, Gelda, Gordian, Jamal, Jenqt, Kaytlyn, KirstynG, LeonFindsAPenny, Lelliana, Macen, Manami, MarieCeleste, Masaru, Mikaila, Mized, NaomiX, Nalle, Nordica, Phyne, PollyInsanity, Rook, RoxyFuta, SaraBug, Saragar, SilentRain, Southern, Sparklebottom, Stephykinz, TammyBright, Tansy, Tarah, Tensei, Terrie, TinaR and xAmberx.

Hi Briana,

Thanks a lot for the link.

I will see if I'm on the list/

Thanks again

Kisses

Laure

Ahww, I just found out that I need to do something for work on wednesday and since the orgy will be hours after midnight (according to my current time zone), I won't be able to make it :(

Bunny, could you please try and aim for Fridays and Saturdays when it comes to orgies next time or maybe schedule them 2 hours earlier on other days?

Hi Jon. RL has been beating me with a stick these last couple of days so I haven't been online anywhere near as much as I'd like to. That said, if you can give me a time/day you're going to be online I'll do my best to be at Fresco so that we can meet.

Hi Alona. I'm very sorry to hear you''re not going to be able to make it this time around. Its really hard scheduling events like this because of all the different time zones, etc. I'll do my best to have our next orgy on a day/time that will allow you to participate, however.

I'm sorry to report that the August 23rd vetted orgy didn't go so well - but not because of the participants. 2.0 proved to be way too glitchy for the event, with attendees not able to find the play room, being prevented from undressing, constantly freezing and, last but not least, getting DCed. In the end we just called it, which was a shame as we did get in some very fun play despite all the bugs. Thank you to everyone who attended for your patience and understanding, and I hope to return to 2.0 once some more of the wrinkles are ironed out.

I'm sad to hear that. I had experienced similar issues when I was playing 2.0 with Jess (NaughtyJessica) on the beach, yesterday. Her 3DX crashed when we were in the middle of a hot RP.

I can't belive how buggy 2.0 can be.

Thankfuly, I'm not experiencing any problems whatsoever on my spanking new gaming notebook. But I know, for some people 2.0 can be a living hell and they would rather stay in 1.0, to avoid the frustration.

Hi, ZeroKiryo. I really support the development of 2.0 and look forward to it bringing a whole new level of beauty and content to 3dx, but yes - for now its still in its unstable beta form. I would recommend that you report the malfunction to the moderators, however, so that they can pass your experience on to the developers who are working on fixing these issues.