3DXChat Community

Is this a very active/large community...?

Brad.m1

Hi, and sorry if I made this thread in the wrong place. 

I have a lot of experience with chats and online games and in my experience they die eventually or their numbers dwindle to a depressing number. Sex chats that have been out for years turn into cliques where new people are ignored and no one talks about fucking anymore. 

Anyway, did this game peak and is now on the decline or is the game growing...? Another big concern is, is this game still text based or mic based...? Another concern (lol) how many people want to have random sex or just have small talk and sex...? Or is this game people looking for people to talk to...?

I don't mind talking, I have tons of hobbies, I listen to a massive variety of music, have both life experience and do normal shit like play video games...not trying to brag but I'm interesting, I can start and keep a conversation with pretty much anyone. However, I have a high sex drive, so obligatory friendship for virtual sex doesn't interest me, though, online friendships, are cool. I have multiple online friends I've had for years.

So yeah, is this a large or decent sized community? Is finding someone to have sex with like super hard? Oh, can you have rough sex...? Hair pulling, spanking/slapping, rough trade...no gimp masks, no razors, no fire (lol), no caning, etc. The preview video looked pretty vanilla, which is fine, I'm just curious.

Hi Brad!

well, define large or decent sized... 

I have only little experiences with other (sex-) chats, but I'd say the community size is.... ok. I wouldn't call it large but large enough. A very rough estimation would be 200 ppl playing it now at this time while I write this comment. So if you keep going to the same places at the same times you will meet the same people day by day of course.

You will find plenty of people looking for random sex I'd say. (right now there are 40 ppl in a room called "cold fuck club") Of course it always depends on how you approach them and what you do. Just because it is a sexgame it doesn't mean that everyone jumps onto you. Most user start playing it for the sex (and get plenty of it) and stay for the friends.

Speaking of the sex. The animations the game gives us are vanilla only, and with the experience of 2 years I would say the chance to get poses that match your kink (if it is not vanilla) are close to zero. Any other sexchat I know offers animations for bdsm or rough sex, yet this one offers the best graphics. So what we have here is watching nice and well done vanilla poses and rp'ing the rest. 

Speaking of numbers: 

just to give an example, we have 12 foreplay, 12 vaginal, 11 anal, 10 oral, 3 cumshot, 1 footjob poses for FM sex (including beds, couches and pools).

In the end I'd say the only way to find out if it meets your expectations is to buy a month and test it. Compared to other sexchats it is rather affordable, as you only pay the monthly subscription and get access to all poses, clothing options and so on. 

cheers, Vero

Hi Brad!

well, define large or decent sized... 

I have only little experiences with other (sex-) chats, but I'd say the community size is.... ok. I wouldn't call it large but large enough. A very rough estimation would be 200 ppl playing it now at this time while I write this comment. So if you keep going to the same places at the same times you will meet the same people day by day of course.

You will find plenty of people looking for random sex I'd say. (right now there are 40 ppl in a room called "cold fuck club") Of course it always depends on how you approach them and what you do. Just because it is a sexgame it doesn't mean that everyone jumps onto you. Most user start playing it for the sex (and get plenty of it) and stay for the friends.

Speaking of the sex. The animations the game gives us are vanilla only, and with the experience of 2 years I would say the chance to get poses that match your kink (if it is not vanilla) are close to zero. Any other sexchat I know offers animations for bdsm or rough sex, yet this one offers the best graphics. So what we have here is watching nice and well done vanilla poses and rp'ing the rest. 

Speaking of numbers: 

just to give an example, we have 12 foreplay, 12 vaginal, 11 anal, 10 oral, 3 cumshot, 1 footjob poses for FM sex (including beds, couches and pools).

In the end I'd say the only way to find out if it meets your expectations is to buy a month and test it. Compared to other sexchats it is rather affordable, as you only pay the monthly subscription and get access to all poses, clothing options and so on. 

cheers, Vero

Thanks for the timely reply :) 

I should have stated my question a little differently, but, you managed to answer my questions perfectly lol, thanks. 

I will definitely be joining September 1st then...I've spent too much money on music software/hardware equipment, impulse buys...and other shit I shouldn't have bought lol 

Looking forward to meeting more like minded people 

• 2 weeks later...