3DXChat Community

Good manners

Guest LorraineM

Guest LorraineM

I believe that good manners are a mark of respect for other people in real life, and are just as valid in a virtual world. I am aware that the social mores are a bit different in 3dx, hence this post.

This has happenned a few times to me lately and, while I'm not offended, it does seem a little odd. It could be anywhere but a possible scenario might be:-

You are sitting on the island at the beach, possibley chatting to friends. You've gone there because you've spotted a chance to get there while nobody else is there. You notice a couple of people swimming out, which is OK, although I might be a bit unsettled about having to share a rather nice public space. It's a bit like when you go to the beach in real life, you try and find somewhere as far away from other people as you can.

What does seem odd to me is that this couple arrive and immediately start having sex on the beach as if there is nobody there.

I understand the annoyance, it sometimes gets me too.. but that's the nature of this game though, people doing what they usually wouldn't do in real life. I understand the thrill of doing it in public.. in this scenario you gave, it has nothing to do with manners, but people having a good time. It may come at cost of your own enjoyment, but there isn't much you can blame them for. 3dx could maybe open places where you can't have sex... *shrugs*

You can always put them on temporary iggy and then remove their names from your list later on. I do that sometimes when I want peace and quiet and other people want to fuck. It's the perfect solution: they get to fuck where they please, and you get the ambiance you want. If they have chosen a spot close to you because they are getting a kick out of public sex, well they haven't involved you in that choice, so they can have no issue with you making them disappear. :)

You can always put them on temporary iggy and then remove their names from your list later on. I do that sometimes when I want peace and quiet and other people want to fuck. It's the perfect solution: they get to fuck where they please, and you get the ambiance you want. If they have chosen a spot close to you because they are getting a kick out of public sex, well they haven't involved you in that choice, so they can have no issue with you making them disappear. :)

But if you put people on ignore they still appear on your screen, they don't vanish. :) I must have what you are saying here mixed up.

Unless things have changed, if you put someone on full ignore they are not visible to you and you are not visible to them. everybody else however can still see all people concerned. If the person only puts their messages  and chat on ignore than yes both parties can still see each other.

I believe that good manners are a mark of respect for other people in real life, and are just as valid in a virtual world. I am aware that the social mores are a bit different in 3dx, hence this post.

This has happenned a few times to me lately and, while I'm not offended, it does seem a little odd. It could be anywhere but a possible scenario might be:-

You are sitting on the island at the beach, possibley chatting to friends. You've gone there because you've spotted a chance to get there while nobody else is there. You notice a couple of people swimming out, which is OK, although I might be a bit unsettled about having to share a rather nice public space. It's a bit like when you go to the beach in real life, you try and find somewhere as far away from other people as you can.

What does seem odd to me is that this couple arrive and immediately start having sex on the beach as if there is nobody there.

Keep in mind however that many also swim to island on beach or go to right/left side of beach to typical have sex, think there are a lot who have beach sex fantasies and some i think even keep those places while public also a bit out of sight to not bother others on beach as courtesy. But i do however get what you're saying and the point you're making, guess best solution would been if developers officially allowed opening the public zone area as user room options(without using the "cheat" tool) Then it would be a lot more easy for those who want to go to beach but not for sex, to avoid those that do and other way around.

Hun its a sex chat game and those ppl were prolly talking hot and heavy and were like lets go there and i'll do you real good lol. When you are in the mmm I'm gonna get fucked good moment nothing else matters. I've been there done that I've fucked all over 3dx jokingly and for realz. I'm sorry that ppl might think that distasteful but all I was thinking was mmmm give me that D lol :D

Hun its a sex chat game and those ppl were prolly talking hot and heavy and were like lets go there and i'll do you real good lol. When you are in the mmm I'm gonna get fucked good moment nothing else matters. I've been there done that I've fucked all over 3dx jokingly and for realz. I'm sorry that ppl might think that distasteful but all I was think was mmmm give me that D lol :D

OHHHHH MYYYY LOL TOXIC :D

But if you put people on ignore they still appear on your screen, they don't vanish. :) I must have what you are saying here mixed up.

They do vanish, if you put them on full ignore. There two types of ignore: one which blocks PMs and invites and the full ignore which renders the avi in question invisible until you remove them from you list. :)

They know that we only have to see, what we want to see.

I wish we had the ignore button IRL   B)   Sweet ignorance is bliss   ^_^

Don't you pretend to look at something on your smart phone when you spot someone on the other side of the road you don't want to talk to? That's kind like IRL's ignore button :P

My friends and I do that when people keep sending us colds and when people are fucking at times we're not in the mood to see, so much so that we call ourselves "T.I.G." also knows as temporary ignore group. Lol we'll add someone to complete ignore and then later remove them in hopes we don't have to go through with them what made us want to ignore them in the first place. Or sometimes a random just show up babbling on and on about how they want to fuck us, so we ignore their pm and invites then at a later time remove them.

Guest Twiggy

I think there would be a few remember here what use to happen often on LI.

You would be sitting chatting or cuddling and a guy would come over next to you and start wanking.

Use to happen a lot, maybe it was the same guy all the time but happened to me about 3 or 4 times.

People having sex on the beach use to bother me a bit to, I guess because it was something I just wasn't use to and like you thought was invading my space and being dis respectful to me and others.

I now agree with the others, if that is something they want to do then it is up to them and I don't count it as any sort of dis respect to me anymore, as I now understand they aren't meaning it to be.

It is a sex game, and although it goes against things we have learnt to respect and understand in rl, those things are different here.

I don't bother putting them on iggy, it just doesn't worry me anymore, I don't even really notice now, unless they get right along side me, then it is different.

If there is plenty of space a bit away from you and they choose to get right where you are, then yes they are being dis respectful and I think intentionally.

But if they go to the island, which is known as a spot to go have sex in public, then they are doing nothing wrong as long as they have allowed a little distance form others.

Is just my view on it anyway.

I would report you sparkle for telling me to fuck off, but unlike most of you on this game I have some self-esteem and do not have the maturity level of a 14 year old. I don't have to go run and cry to the mods like a little child every time I hear something that offends me.

As far as people having sex in random places on 3dx. Use your ignore feature if you don't like what you see. It's really not that complicated. If you continue to have this happen to you, and you take offense to it, you are very likely playing the wrong game and 3dx is not for you.

I know many here use it as a delusional mental escape, often cybersex addicts more interested in imaginary relationships and erotic chat, but the game is not only limited to your dysfunctional thought processes. People are going to have random sex.

There are other games out there that maybe better suit your needs if you can't figure out how to use the ignore option.

I think I see what Lorraine's getting at here, she never said she was put out about it, all she said was she found it odd. And it is odd behaviour, yeah. 3dx may be a sex game but to assume that someone else, who is already settled somewhere, doing their thing wants to see newcomers shagging right next to them is peculiar. There are certain acceptable standards of behaviour. The same goes for the naked wankers - now those really piss me off.

Personally I iggie the wankers and leave the shaggers to get on with it, and find somewhere else to go.

As for the island at the beach - if I get there first IT'S MINE ................... GOT IT! I might consider sharing it with close friends.

Guest Twiggy

It gets me how people feel they have to voice their opinion in here with insults and belittle others for what they have said or what they choose to get out of the game.

Lorraine has just said something about how she feels about things and she is well entitled to.

If you don't agree you are well entitled to reply and say how you feel about the subject.

But to do it in such a way where you feel you have to insult, belittle and then tell them they should go to another game is un called for.

Lorraine is right in some respect is the way I feel.

For example if someone gets right along side me and starts going for it there is a certain amount of disrespect for them to do that.

Most, if not all know that there are people who do not like that, if they are wrong or right is not the issue.

People who do what they know can be a bother to others are not respecting that no matter how you look at it.

It is so simple for them to just move a little away to go for it, in places like FC and NC there are couches they can click on and get zapped there.

When they just go for it right next to other players they are showing a lack of consideration for those players, they are saying stuff them this is a sex game and if they don't like it.

Which is their own opinion of how things should be and they know it is not everyones opinion.

Which means they are pretty much saying you have to take this game the way I want you to.

Although I have learnt to not let it bother me, and even don't really even notice that much now, I do still agree there is a certain amount of fuck you, I will do what I want no matter what people may think goes on there.

I don't go for relationships in here myself, I don't look at the game that way and likely never will.

Calling people delusional and saying they have a dysfunctional thought process because that is how they choose to play the game and get what they want out of it seems well over the top to me.

If people want that from this game they are just as entitled to look for that as anyone else looks for what ever they want from it.