3DXChat Community

Alyonna's Blog

Alona_Bostock

Hi there gorgeous people of 3DXChat,

I registered last week Tuesday (Aug.02.2016) and I'm already having a blast here.

I decided to blog about my activities and about my partners (nothing negative or personal of course, only the fun and hot stuff) and open a NSFW Tumblr page, where you guys can take a look at the pictures I make and the things I write about.

There might be placeholders generated during the week, but the page will always get a final facelifting at each end of the week. So, check back often :)

I have pictures and commentary, even some screenshots of the chat activity. For instance, the conversations I have with girls and how I get to know them, breaking the ice, finding out about each others kinks, likes and dislikes. Up to the point where we end up in bed for some passionate love making.

I usually pickup new girls and I have a couple of relationships going right now. I also attend parties and games hosted by prominent members of the community.

I hope you guys will be having fun reading my blog, just as much fun as me producing the content :D

My page can be found at https://alyonna3dxchat.tumblr.com

Kisses,

Alyonna

Nice job and after a while we even get words! Just teasing (slaps own hand) it was great to hear about your experiences.

But we want to hear about the loser girls and the drama. If this game just has useless guys and the girls are all cool I am going to pull my hair extensions out! :D

@Bennet:

Thank you! I really enjoy when things just work out.

Like, you know, you find the right girl whom you can have a fun conversation with, the music is good and the people around you are also really cool, the location is awesome, the time is right, the stars are aligned and in the end, the two of you go to the back of the bar to get to know eachother ... in ways other people would simply blush or get upset :D

That is when I experience success and fun.

Now, there are times, when I don't have much fun and that happens when I step on somebody's toes by having sex with the "wrong" girl or when I realize, the person I want to get to know better is already "secretly" a "property" of somebody and I can't have a chance to drive things further.

Now, of course I have records of these "e-dramas" in my personal 3DXchat diary, I'm just not sure if I want to go into detail about them and the situation. Maybe I could anonymize the person in question. Would that work at all?

No don’t give out any details, I was just kidding. There are privacy issues and I am sure the girls concerned would not want negative things posted about them.

I am just glad to hear the girls can be as problematic as the guys. :)

It does strike me though, if it is “the wrong girl” or they are owned by someone, it should say this in their profile? If not maybe they are trying to escape? hehe

I hope you have a great time in 3DX chat!

It does strike me though, if it is “the wrong girl” or they are owned by someone, it should say this in their profile? If not maybe they are trying to escape? hehe

I hope you have a great time in 3DX chat!

Well, some girls don't state specifically that their person belongs to somebody, which is weird. Others don't tell you that they are in a "serious" relationship. I only find out the latter when somebody else writes me a private message telling me about it.

The collar on these girl's neck won't stop them from having sex. They, might need chastity belts too :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...