3DXChat Community

The Art Of Cybersex Workshop - 18:00 GMT, August 11th

Sugar Bunny

Hello everybody!

Is your cybersex not as satisfying as you'd like it to be? New to virtual erotica and looking to improve your game?

In this 90 minute workshop I'll cover some fundamental tips and tricks on how to make your posts more descriptive, dynamic, original and sexy! ;)

Even if you're shy, inexperienced or a slow typist, this workshop will help you become the kind of memorable lover people crave.

Open to all genders and orientations.

Newbs welcome!

Love,

post-11683-0-51461600-1468602177_thumb.p

Want to learn more about my other workshops and events? Visit my website at http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny!

Well, Whiplash, I've done this workshop a few times now and last time we had over 20 people attend and participate through the whole thing.

So yes, it is serious. Yes, I put a lot of work into it. Yes, some people who are less experienced with cybersex seem to benefit from it. And yes, some people who are very experienced with cybersex show up to share what they have learned. Cybersex is the whole basis of 3dx - so its kind of important to have a place to learn about it in an adult, non-judgemental way.

I'm not sure from your post if you're just trying to be funny (ie. attempting to troll), or just being mean spirited. I've had a lot of people try to tear me down since I started doing my events on 3dx, but for every one that met me with sarcasm (and sometimes implied threats) ten have met me with support. I now regularly get "fan mail" on this forum, and have complete strangers PM me in game to say they love what I'm doing. And occasionally I get people who also contact me with constructive criticism which I do my best to absorb and integrate into my events.

So here's the bottom line...

Maybe rather than post something snarky, why don't you actually attend one of my events? If you hate it then please tell me why and I'll work to improve. Or better yet why don't you do some events of your own that you think would be good for 3dx? But what you're doing here isn't really funny. It isn't clever. And it isn't useful to anyone.

That said, thank you for posting in the sense that you've moved my event back to the top of the list.

Cheers,

Princess Sugar Bunny

Gosh I really feel like you're trolling us...

As far as "cybersex" goes... Say what you feel and feel what you say. If you wanna learn how to write a smutty novel then go to the drug store and buy one or jus sleep around cuz that's usually how people get "good". Be yourself and if that's not good enough for someone then they're not good enough for you. Behind every avi is a real person with real feelings. Respect yourself and the people that matter will respect you.

As for self proclaimed celebs... Whatever floats your boat.

I hope your class goes well

My class has been going excellent, thank you, Jasmine.

But here's a couple of questions for you:

Who's the "self proclaimed celeb"?  And what makes you think generic platitudes like "respect yourself" equal practical, detailed knowledge? By that logic I could replace every course on social interaction in the world with some Hallmark phrase like "believe in yourself".

Seems to me you're just too lazy and sarcastic to actually take the time to care about what other people might find valuable, preferring to bask in your own inane opinions and cut others down for doing what you can't.

Perhaps your cybersex sounds like something from a cheap romance novel, but some of use are looking to aim just a tad higher.

i assure you, Whippy's descriptive dialogue is anything but cheap romance novel, we've been at this for a while ;p i don't know you but you're running classes for noobs but your forum spamming etiquette leaves a lot to be desired. i posted a thread yesterday for an event today and within an hour it was bumped from 'recent topics' because of all your threads, which is not the first time you have 'mass posted'. why not just place a thread a day like most other people do? your events don't start until the 10th... loads of people do events on the weekends but their promos are swamped by all yours, is that what you're teaching new people?...anyways, good luck 

Okay, first I'll respond to Whiplash.

Dear, if internet arguing is boring, why are you posting here? And the only reason you lost interest is because you got spanked. Take your grade school nonsense and run back to FairyDust. She's obviously the adult in your relationship.

Next, I'll respond to FairyDust.

Firstly, I honestly don't care about your and Whiplash's relationship aside to say that if you make each other happy, then good. That's rare in this world, so if you found it then hang on to it. Now, let's look at your non-Whiplash related comments...

When I first arrived on these forums your little group went after me because I apparently had the wrong opinion (ie. different from yours) on a very complex topic. Then the problem was that I was posting in the wrong way. Now the issue is that I'm doing the wrong kind of events. And in all that time I've only ever heard one complaint from someone other than your clique (which I'll come to in a moment), and never heard anything negative from the moderators. So given our history you'll excuse me if I take your opinions with a grain of salt. You've never liked me, and aside from the civility you showed me at your last event you've never done anything but try to kick me down.

You say your post was bumped from "recent topics" in just an hour or two. Well guess what? So are mine. There are dozens of people posting each day, and depending on who posts when a new post might stay on recent topics for days, hours or even minutes. From what I could see your event (which, by the way, was very well done) easily stayed at the top of the events list, and certainly didn't suffer due to me. The only other poster who has ever had an issue with me was Icebox, and you know what he did? He talked to me. We worked it out. And today we're on each others' friend list and might even do some joint events in the future. If you had taken that approach with me I'd have worked out something with you too - but instead your girlfriend wanders into my post and makes snide comments.

So here's what it boils down to - I don't get along with everyone. That much is obvious. But I get along well enough with enough people that I am involved in several joint projects, have over 300 people on my friend list and regularly get "fan mail" on these forums from people who support what I'm doing. All that tells me that I'm doing something right. Something valuable. Maybe even something meaningful. And if that means your clique hates me then so be it. My job isn't to please you, anymore than its your job to please me.

That said, if you want to meet and talk about things like grownups then I'm happy to. I'm easy to reach, and easy to work with.

The next move is yours.

umm, idk what you're talking about..."When I first arrived on these forums your little group went after me because I apparently had the wrong opinion". besides from The Man In Black event, the only other time I have seen and or talked to you was when Laz was showing his friends the new BlueNote and you had your 'private meeting' with him, on local which I found odd. The ONLY time I have posted on your threads is the other day when you posted a  whole bunch of events all in a row. So my clique (which I don't have if you ask around) and I never went after you. I really don't know what you mean, maybe you have me mixed up with someone else? I also get along with everyone and don't really have any enemies here so if you wanna talk, I'll be in it. Also, I wouldn't go where you're going with Whip...she's over it that's why she said what she said and not that she got spanked...sounds like  you wanna escalate it

Well I wasn't gonna post but...  

So you've been here what? 6 weeks and you're having classes on how to play this game?  No, of course you've been around here much longer than that an this is obviously the latest persona you've made in who knows how many.  Your back story is SO shady it's ridiculous.  So you're some kind of know-it-all that likes to pretend you're just trying to help.  Whatever.  I love the celeb thing tho.  It's seriously hilarious.  You have fan mail and your little cult is huge (sarcasm).  Make sure they can't taste the poison in the Kool-Aid.  Oh and maybe have your fans "like" some of your posts so when you say you have fans, it doesn't look like you're dreaming them up.  I'm 99% sure I know you and I definitely know your type.  Pet collector, fake celeb, mind fucker.  I'm seriously done posting so go ahead an pretend you schooled me on your next post, cuz I won't be checking back.  

Enjoy your classes an please... I am NOT easy to work with, completely immature, and not someone you should contact, but you can use all that when you reply.

You're hilarious, Whiplash. You just can't help yourself, can you? So desperate that even when you're "bored" you just keep posting.

You say you know my "type". Well, let me tell you a bit about yours.

You're a nasty little bully who can dish it out but can't take it. And you'll say anything that pops into your head to try to make yourself feel superior because, in reality, you feel deeply inferior to most people.

Now run along while the grownups talk.

FairyDust, I don't give a rat's hindquarters what your girlfriend thinks about anything. And the last person I'm afraid of is her.

As for us talking, just let me know a time and place and I'll happily discuss this whole matter with you.

I'm pleased to report that the Art of Cybersex workshop was amazing!

At our peak we had 49 people in the room, and for the majority of the event we had over 40!

That made it hands down the largest workshop I've ever held!

Thank you again to everyone who participated!

post-11683-0-71423600-1470957590_thumb.png

I only managed to get a picture of the event just after it had ended and some of the people had already left, but here it is. :)

Hi my sweet Sugar,

I want from heart tell you how I was happy to participate yesterday to your workshop.

No words for me to describe how it was !

So great ! Wonderful !

Seriously, continue to do what you are doing ! A huge thanks to you !

From me it was very helpful as newby to avoid some big mistakes in cybersex.

Now  I have to make in practice all you told us.

I regret sincerely the bad "interventions" of somes people...

They would better to have heard what you was saying because I'm sure their cybersex art is so poor ....

But just forgot them...

I even took some notes :)) and I understood that describing things and make cybersex as enjoyable as possible is as important as the latest state of the art 3D technologies in the game.

I have only one question about the use of the command " /me ......." which write in pink. How is it to use ?

But again thanks so much for all your work and investment hre , and for us

I'm so happy to go this evening at your other workshop "newby workshop " to better undestand the possibilities of 3DX

BIg kisses and I wish you  a very pleasant day

Laure

Thank you so very much for coming to the event, Laure.  :)

We were all once new to adult virtual worlds and cybersex, and I'm so glad that you found my advice interesting and helpful.

Sorry I didn't answer your "/me" question at the event. You asked it just as the event ended and I was getting drowned in PMs and friend requests. My apologies for losing your question in all that, but let me see if I can answer it here...

Generally speaking, the pink text which results from typing "/me" is used when you are performing an action in cybersex or roleplay. The animations 3dx provides us are wonderful, but limited, so sometimes we need to use the "/me" pink text to throw in some details about what we're doing. Here's an example.

Jack: I love you Jill.

Jill: /me With an impish grin I wrap my slender fingers around your hardness, stroking it as I look into your sky blue eyes.

Jack: Mmmmm! I really, really love you, Jill

Jill: Damn right you do.

Hope that clears that up. ;)