3DXChat Community

Why can't I buy furniture or plants anymore?

JakeArtist

Guest TrixyTrump

Jake, 

You can customize your apartments, with the furniture available to us all.

There is no cost to add these to your rooms.

We are limited by the amount of items in our rooms.

Lights come to mind, I do not remember if other furniture items are limited.

Good luck, and happy decorating!

Trixy 

:unsure: This is very strange, you must all be newer than 6 months.

I left 3Dx about 5 or 6 months ago to investigate Second Life, then came back recently to find this problem.

Is there a senior member who can answer my question?

I was active here about 6 months ago, and I either added or bought plants and furniture. Are there more plants I can add to my house now?

6 months ago I added so many plants, polls, cubes, and other furniture that I had an overload and my house became completely blank, even the wallpaper and flooring was gone! No one fixed this for me and I was forced to use my other room with no pool.

How are the other Clubs created with all of their furniture and plants?

Thanks; Jake

The option is there for three types of plants in room customisation, eg a palm, a wood looking plant and a xmas tree, no others have been added. The room customisation items have always been free, never would you have had to pay for them. In the past people could fill their rooms to the brim with plants to glitch the room to white, but in your case it sounds more like it was a bug and Admin should of fixed this for you and personally would contact them again.

If the 'clubs' you are referring to are the ones with plants and objects in places  that they normally cannot be put for example merged into walls or on top of each other,  then they are done using a  cheat program which is against the rules, but it seems the devs don't care enough to enforce them.

Like others have mentionned before, there were never any micro transactions in this game. except the ones mentionned by Wendy.

Once in "Customize", all you have to do click the icons representing each categories at the top, to find the items you want.

(The home editor update happened in September 2015, so it must have already been this way at your last visit, not sure why it's not working :o)

wIXyAUn.png

Just to note, I've been here since March 2014. All furniture and plants should be in the menu just as Shanti showed you.

There are some hacked rooms that use these available objects to make more complex looks, but that's a different story (one we're not allowed to talk about) ;)

Jake, don't assume someone has not been here long just because of the date they joined forums, my forum account says I joined early last year when in fact I joined in 2013, just under a different forum name.

:lol: OK, now I see!

Thank you Boss Bitch, I forgot that clicking on "Customize" brought up the menu I was looking for.

If I had not been so lazy I would have read the instructions again, but searching for "adding furniture" did not bring up anything.

Thanks to all of you, and I hope this will help others who are wondering how to do the same thing. 

Jake