3DXChat Community

Met In Eve Online And Got Married

PhilipGeo

For the passed 6 years i am playing Eve Online i have made amazing frienships that still stands................. but some ppl r more lucky

Quoting:

We met about 3 years ago. ASCN was still wet behind the ears, needing a mass logistics solution. We met through situation more than introduction and were soon working together on alliance logistics. This combo had us going through 3 corps till I finally joined Vanguard Frontiers.

Together we helped run the logistics of ASCN - freighter convoys and then by late night 2 person hauls we kept the empire going and supplied with all of 2 carriers. A great team. After about a year we decided to meet in real life - before and during Fanfest 2006.
Things did not go as planned - Tessa's plane was unable to land in Keflavik and I spent about 12 hours waiting in the terminal with nothing but some sort of vile dried fish to live off of. But in the end after a load of false hopes and misinformation from the airport side we met - on this day 2 years ago.

A spark caught and we have been together - though 8000miles apart ever since - while my relationship with VAF has been an on-off one the one with Tessa has not and last time I was with her I proposed. We will be getting married sometime next year once the formalities are settled and logistics solved icon_razz.gif

If anyone feels they would like to crash the wedding party - shoot me an eve-mail and we will consider it/send an invitation.

Cdr Foxbat/Tessa Yor
An in and now out of game couple

Quote ends .....

So sweet :wub:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...