3DXChat Community

Updates ... ?

Synusoidal

For me... Now I'm a happy Customer :)

I don't pay money for much Updates. I pay my money for play this game, for chat with lovely People and of course for have fun!

For me are much updates not Important, so long the Game works great and have a nice graphics.

For me is 3DXchat the best Game of this kind, with the best graphics, open world, a great Community!

Of course are updates nice when comes new functions, content and much more but I don't need updates very much! When comes updates then I be happy :)

I remember me to the last October 13 and when I see what is with the game now since this time...

But see self... Here is the full Update-List ;)

That's perfectly ok. Different people expect different things from the game.

For a social community, 3DXChat is a bit pricey. The "normal" money you'd spend playing any other subscription-based game is about $15/month, and most of them offer longer subscription periods which reduce the monthly price (mainly referring to MMOs, which offer the social environment in addition to actual gameplay). For $15/month, I would be in the same boat as you.

But 3DXChat is a sex-based chat client within a 3D environment. It has no gameplay (I'm not saying it should), and its focus is to provide a social community that revolves around virtual sex; at least in my eyes, and from what they advertise the game as. It definitely has pretty awesome graphics, and a great community. Open world? Eh...

If the developers reduce the monthly fee to the "average" $15/month, or offer different subscription plans, I wouldn't be upset. I would still want the game to offer more (more poses, threesomes, and other features that have been very much asked for), but for $15/month, I would pay that just for the community and the social aspect alone. But $25/month leaves room for expectations. That's the main point I'm trying to make.

Speaking of features that everybody has asked for, I noticed that the "beta" tag has been removed from the version number in the client. So to me, that means the game is pretty much at its "complete" stage in terms of development. That raises more concerns in my eyes. What happened to all those features that everybody has asked for that have been "scheduled" for several months now, if not years.

Bottom line: What I want from the development team to either reduce the monthly fee if the current situation is what is to be expected for this game, or give us an explanation that justifies the current "premium" subscription, and gives us a reason to keep paying beyond "I have friends here!", because you can have friends anywhere.

Guest Suikazura

Speaking of features that everybody has asked for, I noticed that the "beta" tag has been removed from the version number in the client. So to me, that means the game is pretty much at its "complete" stage in terms of development. That raises more concerns in my eyes. What happened to all those features that everybody has asked for that have been "scheduled" for several months now, if not years.

The removal of the "beta" tag only means that the core of the program is a "stable" version. Beta tags are normally used to show the core of the program is still "rough" and may not be stable. This has nothing to do with any further upgrades or expansions. World of Warcraft has been out of "beta" since the first edition came out. Since then there has been, what, 5 expansions and probably close to 100 upgrades. There are numerous other games I could cite as examples.

I'm not sure which version you are buying, since I am paying $20US per month. I do agree it is a little pricy for what we are getting, but not unreasonably so. It is, in all reality, $5 a month more than other games (I can't really say similar games since there are very few to choose from). But, I do believe that RLC, which has worse graphics, in my opinion, costs the same.

The removal of the "beta" tag only means that the core of the program is a "stable" version. Beta tags are normally used to show the core of the program is still "rough" and may not be stable. This has nothing to do with any further upgrades or expansions. World of Warcraft has been out of "beta" since the first edition came out. Since then there has been, what, 5 expansions and probably close to 100 upgrades. There are numerous other games I could cite as examples.

I'm not sure which version you are buying, since I am paying $20US per month. I do agree it is a little pricy for what we are getting, but not unreasonably so. It is, in all reality, $5 a month more than other games (I can't really say similar games since there are very few to choose from). But, I do believe that RLC, which has worse graphics, in my opinion, costs the same.

Yes. But I don't consider 3DXChat's current state "stable". It's still missing features that would be considered "core features", such as threesomes, or group chat. These aren't "fluff" that would get added later, they need to be built into the system.

And again, I do believe this game has a lot of potential compared to the "competition". Which, again, is why I'm here typing in this thread instead of just un-subbing like the unhappy customer that I am. I want to see the potential unleashed.

Suikazura,

Yes. But I don't consider 3DXChat's current state "stable". It's still missing features that would be considered "core features", such as threesomes, or group chat. These aren't "fluff" that would get added later, they need to be built into the system.

And again, I do believe this game has a lot of potential compared to the "competition". Which, again, is why I'm here typing in this thread instead of just un-subbing like the unhappy customer that I am. I want to see the potential unleashed.

I have been saying that for 12 months

Guest Suikazura

I am not sure you follow, maybe my explanation wasn't that good. Think of it this way.

Windows 8 is no longer beta, it is in it's "final release" form, but new features and programs are added constantly. Many of these, like a new version of Internet Explorer are core features that are integrated into the main system.

But, even though this core feature has not been added, yet, the main program (Windows 8) is a "finished" product, and therefore no longer beta. If programs stayed beta until every possible feature that could be considered "core" was added, Windows Vista would still be in beta. 

In reality, if the graphics, sound and movement systems are fully functioning and "stable", that would be enough to have the game core to be considered "finished". Everything else is "add-ons", meaning they add to the experience, but have little to no impact on the actual core of the game.

Wow, I just showed how much of a nerd I am.

Well, there goes all my popularity.

Open world? Eh...

Is for me when I can play in a game with maps and can walk free on this, without a required way.

The same as FarCry, Call of Duty, Battlefied and other games.

About the question for the costs:

I remember me on another topic with the same question, I don't know where this is... :unsure:

My first Membership was a one month membership, for me only as a test... I agree that the costs for the One Month Membership are a bit high but for a test is this completely ok.

2 days before the month was over and I known that I like the game and like play more, I delete the One month Membership and have pay the 6 Months Membership that are 59,95$ / 6 = 9,99$ for one month. For that I play the Game very often is this price very good!

But the 6 months Membership was a test for me too, I was not sure get the game Boring when I play this for a longer time and I was not sure can I life with some moderators for a long time.

Now I be so happy with the game, I delete this month my 6 months Membership and pay the one year Membership  :) 

That are 91,95$ /12 = 7,66$ for one month, this price is very very good.

When I pay a other game, looks like Call of Duty or Battlefield or other I pay often 59€  and then I have maybe 2 weeks fun with the game. Here I pay the same and have one year fun with the game :)

Just gave this game a try, not at all used to this kind of game at all so it's fun exploring  :lol:

Anyway, as many here say, lots of potential. However lack of content quickly shows, especially for customization. The developers do seem to be stretched a bit thin, they should try to hire some people. Bet there are plenty of people out there who wouldn't mind that. Heck, I'd gladly help with the development. Being a graphics artist also outside of my 3DX endeavours I wouldn't mind making new clothes, hairs, props etc for the game.

Could imagine doing it just for a free sub or something  :D

Guest Arya

I guess it is not a question of giving a chance to the game or not, we almost all love it here. But we need more communication between devs and players. They didn't even explained why they changed some girls face... Was it on purpose or a bug? Instead of that, we have this very nice chatgroup but with no answer..  :o

I guess it is not a question of giving a chance to the game or not, we almost all love it here. But we need more communication between devs and players. They didn't even explained why they changed some girls face... Was it on purpose or a bug? Instead of that, we have this very nice chatgroup but with no answer..  :o

We need more than answers, we need communication, to share our ideas, reports some glitchs, say what we like, or not....

Instead, we talk to a wall...

This is exactly what I mean. I dislike +1 posts, but it's good to see people are finally getting the point I'm trying to make. :)