3DXChat Community

❀❤ THE NEKO CLUB ❤ ❀ ~ GAMES ★ ANIME ★ LIFE

Natsumi

Earlier today I was playing Halo 4 with my brother and his friend. My mom came in to check on things and I had the craziest idea of asking her if she'd want to try playing it. She accepted and OMG was it hilarious watching her play! She freaked out when the controller vibrated and I assured her it wasn't "That" kind of object  :P  :D  :rolleyes:

I wish I could've caught it on camera. Her reaction was priceless! 

pokemon_go_logo.png

12 Things to Do, and Not to Do

1. When starting, don't choose the first starter that pops up. Instead, walk around and find your own. A Pikachu or another Pokemon with a much higher CP will appear. 

2. Transfer only the Pokemon with the lowest CP

3. Do Not go to a Poke-stop with a lure module late at night. Chances of being mugged or harmed are high and you should always pair up with someone at night. 

4. Only use your Lucky Eggs when evolving Pokemon to gain double XP. (normally gain 500 xp for each evolution)

5. Do not battle at a Gym early. Be patient and grind xp and power up your stronger pokemon so you are prepared to do Gym Battles at a later level. 

6. Do not waste Candy on low CP level Pokemon. Its not worth it. Use the Candy you gain for evolving and powering up your higher CP leveled Pokemon. 

7. When trying to hatch an egg, walk in a straight line (also heard that power walking or a slow jog works better than casual walking) to hatch it more accurately. 

8. DO NOT PLAY POKEMON GO WHILE DRIVING!!

9. Search for Pokemon in the city, in parks, and in parking lots. I have found that you have a better chance in finding Pokemon in these areas than in the suburb neighborhoods or out in the middle of no where. 

10. When catching a Pokemon use a Razz Berry to better your chance on catching it on your next throw. Also, hold your finger on your Pokeball and wait for the right moment to toss it. Getting it in the shrinking ring will give you extra xp depending on your accuracy. 

11. Be sure to have your smartphone 100% charged. Currently the game is using a lot of battery life and you don't know how long you might want to venture out to find that rare Pokemon. 

12. Communicate with other players. Pokemon GO has become a great phenomenon for breaking down boundaries between seasoned fans and new players. It is also helping people who have social anxiety (such as myself) and to get out of their comfort zone and socialize with other ppl. Don't be afraid to ask someone that's playing Pokemon GO for tips. They will be more than willing to help.  

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an anime I would like to recommend:

77657l.jpg

'Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress' is from the same studio that created the 'Attack On Titan' anime. Set during the Industrial Revolution, a nearly unkillable monster appears and bites unsuspecting people, turning them into zombie-like creatures called 'Kabane'. A boy named Ikoma creates a weapon designed to kill these creatures with the help of a young woman named Mumei.