3DXChat Community

Maybe goodbye

Leeloo

Due to a little problem , my sub have expired . As when i buy a sub i use a credit card , they need to send me a code to verify that it's me which use my card . The problem is that i don't have a portable phone to receive the sms with the code so ..... I will maybe not be able to continue the game .

I will let my friends know if i can be back or not , but for the others , i say : Goudebaille oueurlde ( maybe )

Oh nooooo!!!!! :o

Hey, Leeloo, i REALLY keep my fingers crossed for you that you will be able to manage this problem!!!!!

(Btw. - no trusted friend around with  a credit card AND a cellphone who could help you out??)

"Hear me roar!" ;)

I think there is sure a solution maybe with the prepaid cards :)

You could transfer the money with PayPal and the friend can order a Prepaid Card!

Let it know me if you need help ;)

i cant find it myself right now @ bmt, but also i had a prob of a differnt matter once and simply called them by phone to speed up the solving of that and it worked like a charm! if talking aint your thing, then simply mail ur concern or request to them, but i guess, u are already maybe doing that right now or trying something else^^ anyway, it is easy to get in touch with them and their office hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. monday through friday, eastern time.
contact-us.jpg

https://www.bmtmicro.com/contact-us

It is also likely that you will receive an email reply outside of our normal business hours, so please don’t hesitate to write. Someone will answer your email, and we will call you back.

Voice Phone Numbers
1-800-414-4268 — Orders only (toll-free in USA and Canada)
1-910-792-9100 – Orders and account questions

FAX
1-800-346-1672 — 24-hour FAX (toll-free in USA and Canada)
1-910-792-1889 — 24-hour FAX
This is an alternate way to send in orders, questions, or comments. Please note: Faxed orders will be processed the following business day.

Mail
Address to PO Box:
BMT Micro
P.O. Box 15016
Wilmington, NC 28408
USA

Vendors/Developers: vendors @ bmtmicro  dot com
Customer Service: cservice @ bmtmicro dot com

giphy.gif

good luck n crossed fingers

Ok ... It seem that by selecting "Do not identify me and cancel" on the secure pay tab it validate my buy . I received a mail saying my 6 months sub is accepted so i hope it's really a 6 months multipass and not a one day multipass :D . I'll follow this via my bank if the 71€ are removed from my account lol .