3DXChat Community

Truncheons & Flagons - 19:00 GMT, July 20th

Forget Dungeons & Dragons!

Come play Truncheons & Flagons, a freestyle, funny and erotic roleplaying game where brave adventurers face off against Pennywinkle the Merciless and her horde of hentai themed monsters! Grab some eleven sided dice, pull up a chair, and match wits with the most off the wall game mistress in 3dx!

Trolls (and other fantasy creatures) welcome!

Open to everyone with a love of erotic fantasy and a great sense of humor.                                         

Love,

EVENT RESCHEDULED! SEE BELOW!

Princess Sugar Bunny

post-11683-0-39558900-1468254492_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone. Due to a scheduling conflict I'm afraid that I'm going to have to move this event from 19:00 GMT, July 20th to 19:00 GMt, July 21st.

My apologies to those which have messaged me with interest in this event. Thank you so much for your support, and I'll do my best in the future to not to change dates like this.

Hey there... seems no sooner than I make a statement about trying not to make changes to the scheduling of events than life comes and bites me on the butt. Unfortunately the 21st isn't going to work out either. <_<

So maybe a third time will be a charm...

This event is now re-rescheduled to 19:00 GMT, July 23rd.

Again, I apologize to everyone. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I'm so happy to report that the T&F game was AWESOME! Kudos to our players for their amazing imaginations and twisted senses of humor!

Mikaila - Thank you for being our thief. Without you the party would never have escaped the naughty tentacles, and your timely use of a bear trap certainly made defeating Pennywinkle the Merciless' minions easier. :P

Gordian - Not many wizards can rock a beard like you can! Your hilarious spells saved the day more than once, but you are soooooooo going to hell for what happened to that little girl you summoned! :unsure:

Dystopia - Our original brave and noble fighter! You didn't make it to Pennywinkle the Merciless, but you did make it out with a +7 Mace of Human Decapitation. If that's not a win I don't know what is! ;) 

Frit - Thank you for helping Phyne defend the peanut butter. As always you were just awesome at this silly game and I can't wait to play with you again. :)

Phyne - Who knew platypuses were so fast (or strong)?! As the final victor over Pennywinkle the Merciless the final and greatest honor goes to you, and you can feel proud walking around in your brand new unicorn horn codpiece. :D

Thank you all for playing!